Will President Biden appoint Hillary Clinton as Attorney General?

She would be a great one! She is certainly qualified. What do you think?
Her law license was suspended in 2002 for not doing her continuing education...

Then she paid the reinstatement fee and got it back in 2019 (taking advantage of a loophole in Arkansas law that exempts people over 70 from the requirement)...

So everything she remembers about the law is at least 20 years out of date!!!

(Like the Clinton Crime Bill)!!!

Last edited:
That would be Karma!

:lol::lol:

U R trolling!!! :rofl:

It's certainly a possibility. She would clean things up and prosecute all the crooks. I suspect some in the current administration might even leave the country to somewhere without extradition treaties.

Hilary will put pussygrabber in jail....

1598277407377.png

That would be Karma!

It's certainly a possibility. She would clean things up and prosecute all the crooks. I suspect some in the current administration might even leave the country to somewhere without extradition treaties.

View attachment 379013
Trump will not go to jail. Don't forget, he has access to her secrets now and she was not incarcerated. Face it, above a certain level in politics, you don't go to jail.

That would be Karma!

View attachment 379013
Trump will not go to jail. Don't forget, he has access to her secrets now and she was not incarcerated. Face it, above a certain level in politics, you don't go to jail.

Sure, once pussygrabber is behind bars, he will have time to focus on all his conspiracy bullcrap....

1598286768242.png

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
She would be a great one! She is certainly qualified. What do you think?
I would also like to remind you that, in addition to Hillary not practicing law (or even attempting to stay up-to-date on the law) for the past 20 years, she can't get the AG spot without a little thing called a CONFIRMATION HEARING in the Senate...

And ANY QUESTIONS are "fair game"...

Since Hillary likes to try to dodge hearings (or refuse to answer sticky questions if she does have to be there), it's very doubtful that the Senate would let her skate on her dodging the questions and confirm her...

How about as a special counsel with subpeona power like the Whitewater investigation, to investigate Trumpybear 's massive corruption, foriegn collusion and obstruction of justice.

How about as a special counsel with subpeona power like the Whitewater investigation, to investigate Trumpybear 's massive corruption, foriegn collusion and obstruction of justice.

Amen! That sounds great. However, the ultimate karma would be Hillary as Attorney General. Hillary would be like Beth Dutton in the Yellowstone series.

That would be Karma!

View attachment 379013

Sure, once pussygrabber is behind bars, he will have time to focus on all his conspiracy bullcrap....

View attachment 379052
So you think Joe FINGER EM Biden will go to prison for Sexual Assault, and not from his Quid Pro Quo with that Pro Russian oil company? Or the other quid pro quo with his Commie China Masters?

Maybe Comrade HIllary can give him a RESET button, in prison!

That would be Karma!

Will she prosecute herself. I managed email servers in the Army and 18 year old snot nosed Privates straight out of training knew better than to send classified material over an unsecured network.

Forum List

Back