Will our media cover the MASS SLAUGHTER that is going to occur when Afghanistan falls?

If Trump was in office we would have a security plan in place. We would not have abandoned the Afghan military overnight without proper air support. Trump would not run away to Camp David like a fucking coward during these critical days. Do you think Biden's cowardice won't spread by mouth (because liberal media won't day it) across the United States of America by Afghan war vets, military groups, biker bars, churches etc? Where was the close air support for Afghan military?
Like he did in Syria...

Syria was from a logistics setup even worse than this... There was no negotiation... They just torched the offices and ran..

Trump had no plan in place. The fact is, this was going to happen when we left whever we left. At some point the Afghan army we paid for has to start fighting for their country. Instead they are rolling over and that has nothing to do with Biden.
Can't train an army who have little motivation than pay... Taliban in all fairness are willing to die for what they believe in...

People there are looking for stability at this stage and Taliban bring that...

A local said it in Iraq when US were there.:
Give me 40 years of dictatorship over 1 year of Anarchy...

Taliban will be just as corrupt as all the other leaders in the place anyway... The people are pragmatic..

Explain how it's Biden's fault that 300,000 Afghani security forces turned tail & ran, asswipe.

Trump & Pompeo claimed that the taliban would denounce Al Queida. Looks like the The Orange Ape & his stooge got that wrong, wouldntcha say? Or were they just lying to the idiot base?
As long as Biden gets some good vacationing in right?

Within the next few weeks the images coming out of Afghanistan are going to be pretty bad. This total failure is happening under Biden so it begs the question. Will we get honest coverage of the collapse? Will we get the debate that we must have when comparing the billions spent and lives lost/maimed while trying to nation build?

I get that a lot of people will blame Bush but it's also fair to keep in perspective that Biden supported the war.
Bottom line is we need to learn the lesson about occupation and if the media is afraid of damaging Biden politically that discussion will never happen.
Any American who stays in that country is an idiot

Within the next few weeks the images coming out of Afghanistan are going to be pretty bad. This total failure is happening under Biden so it begs the question. Will we get honest coverage of the collapse? Will we get the debate that we must have when comparing the billions spent and lives lost/maimed while trying to nation build?

I get that a lot of people will blame Bush but it's also fair to keep in perspective that Biden supported the war.
Bottom line is we need to learn the lesson about occupation and if the media is afraid of damaging Biden politically that discussion will never happen.

Sadly, some Democrats, like those in the Squad, are probably dancing a little jig about this situation. Omar is as anti-US as the Taliban other than the fact that US government signs her paychecks.

Trump- "I have a very good relationship with the Mullah"

"They want to end the violence"

So let's have a meet & greet with the Taliban on the anniversary of 9/11 at Camp David! Wouldn't that be nice?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

'Going to occur'? They have been slaughtering people as they go already...just saying...

Of course they will – and as they report they must reaffirm the fact that all that’s happening is the sole responsibility of George W. Bush.
Bush didn't move without congressional approval, so that dog won't hunt. And, if I recall correctly, the current occupant of the WH gave his approval, so there's that. Nice try though.

I haven't seen that happen once.

I'm sure it has, in your mind.
you really are an arrogant shit.

True....but......

His type will dictate from whom you and your great grandchildren must get permission to go to the bathroom.

'All that was required for evil, twisted liberty hating men to prevail was for good men to do nothing"

Can't train an army who have little motivation than pay... Taliban in all fairness are willing to die for what they believe in...

People there are looking for stability at this stage and Taliban bring that...

A local said it in Iraq when US were there.:
Give me 40 years of dictatorship over 1 year of Anarchy...

Taliban will be just as corrupt as all the other leaders in the place anyway... The people are pragmatic..

Gee, one story. Congrats! That changes everything I said!

You really are a silly, hypersensitive little Trumpster.

Forum List

Back