Will our media cover the MASS SLAUGHTER that is going to occur when Afghanistan falls?

I watch Fox News Sunday and the focus was on Trump. Any discussion of Bidens decision was met with a clip of Trump saying we need to get out.

You should watch/listen to legitimate news sources. You're intelligence would increase quite a bit (it has no where to go but up).

NPR Weekend Edition suspended their format on Sunday to devote almost the entire broadcast to the fall of Kabul.

1629125681740.png

1629125704897.png

1629125738487.png

I must admit..I was surprised that the calming tones of Lulu Garcia-Navarro were replaced with their A-team news anchors; Tamra Keith and Audie Cornish and the breadth of the coverage. Their correspondents--the A-team--were also there on a Sunday.

Particularly troubling (I know you won't listen to any of the stories so I will post what I find incredible here--see how it works?) was that a PBS reporter was getting calls from former translators she had worked with about how to exit the nation.

1629126004704.png

Shitty situation but, it was predictable.... Its like ripping off a band-aid.

Within the next few weeks the images coming out of Afghanistan are going to be pretty bad. This total failure is happening under Biden so it begs the question. Will we get honest coverage of the collapse? Will we get the debate that we must have when comparing the billions spent and lives lost/maimed while trying to nation build?

I get that a lot of people will blame Bush but it's also fair to keep in perspective that Biden supported the war.
Bottom line is we need to learn the lesson about occupation and if the media is afraid of damaging Biden politically that discussion will never happen.
Like this?

Like this?

Couragous woman. God bless her.

The Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Speak to Aaron and his sons, saying, Thus you shall bless the people of Israel: you shall say to them, The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. “So shall they put my name upon the people of Israel, and I will bless them.”

Last edited:
You seem to forget that trump agreed to move the troops out by May I believe. So if trump was in office we'd be seeing the same thing. And you guys bragged about trump ending the war.
Wrong again white guy.

President Trump had said that his withdrawal would be action based. In other words, if the Taliban began advancing, our withdrawal would halt.

Even you have to acknowledge that President Trump would never have allowed such a chaotic retreat. People falling to their death clinging on the outside of a plane taking off with over 600 people on board.

This is a total disaster for the Harris/Biden administration. It is impossible to look at it any other way. Of course you will because you'd argue with a fence post.

Democrats are clueless and don't realize we need to stay in Afghanistan and the US troop levels there should be increased.

Forum List

Back