Will our media cover the MASS SLAUGHTER that is going to occur when Afghanistan falls?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Within the next few weeks the images coming out of Afghanistan are going to be pretty bad. This total failure is happening under Biden so it begs the question. Will we get honest coverage of the collapse? Will we get the debate that we must have when comparing the billions spent and lives lost/maimed while trying to nation build?

I get that a lot of people will blame Bush but it's also fair to keep in perspective that Biden supported the war.
Bottom line is we need to learn the lesson about occupation and if the media is afraid of damaging Biden politically that discussion will never happen.

Of course they will cover it, just as they have been covering current events there. The corporate media is controlled by the MIC, so they love to promote war.

Within the next few weeks the images coming out of Afghanistan are going to be pretty bad. This total failure is happening under Biden so it begs the question. Will we get honest coverage of the collapse? Will we get the debate that we must have when comparing the billions spent and lives lost/maimed while trying to nation build?

I get that a lot of people will blame Bush but it's also fair to keep in perspective that Biden supported the war.
Bottom line is we need to learn the lesson about occupation and if the media is afraid of damaging Biden politically that discussion will never happen.
Nope. The poster boy of bad journalism "Chuckie Todd" is already running block for Democrats.

You seem to forget who started this mess tht advisors warned him would never end. And he sits at home now painting pictures.

They are covering Biden's ass and blaming everything on Trump. Same song different day.
You seem to forget that trump agreed to move the troops out by May I believe. So if trump was in office we'd be seeing the same thing. And you guys bragged about trump ending the war.

You seem to forget who started this mess that advisors warned him would never end. And he sits at home now painting pictures.

Obama had 8 years to pull the troops, Trump had 4 years to pull out the troops.

Sorry, Bush doesn't get all the blame, no matter how you feel about him.

Forum List

Back