Will Obama pardon Hillary

Will Obama pardon Hillary?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • NO

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Pardon her for what?
Gross negligence, bribery, racketeering. That would make a good start.
There are so many charges the prosecutor would have to pick and choose.

List the charges that prosecutors have brought against Hillary Clinton. Or, go fuck a goat.

I suspect goats are already getting boinked.

Pretty close to a beastility accusation there, Sloping Brow. Forum rules ya know

Well, I didn't say specifically who, now did I. Why can't you spell the word correctly?

Nixon was never found guilty. The Articles of Impeachment had only passed the committee when he announced his resignation.

It was a given he was going down...you loons crack me up. Why would a President pardon someone if no crime was committed? LMAO

Focus!

"...a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed....."

Exactly. You can't pardon someone based the given that he was going down. I mean seriously, how many of you RWNJ's know she has committed crimes? Come on, you feel it, deep down in yer gut dontcha?

Gawd you're fucking stupid and a partisan shill. Here you thought you were impressing everyone. Dope

Oh my!

You're just being even more stupid...nobody is breaking down due to your obvious ignorance about history and present day news.

Now run along, dipshit

:boohoo:

It was a given he was going down...you loons crack me up. Why would a President pardon someone if no crime was committed? LMAO

Focus!

"...a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed....."

Exactly. You can't pardon someone based the given that he was going down. I mean seriously, how many of you RWNJ's know she has committed crimes? Come on, you feel it, deep down in yer gut dontcha?

Gawd you're fucking stupid and a partisan shill. Here you thought you were impressing everyone. Dope

Oh my!

You're just being even more stupid...nobody is breaking down due to your obvious ignorance about history and present day news.

Now run along, dipshit

:321: Fecking child like left loons are annoying. There isn't one of you on this forum that can carry water

Trump pardoning Hillary alone takes away any fifth amendment rights except perjury during testimony which is a beautiful thing.

I was just wondering about the reaction
Didn't Trump already do it? I recall him saying that the "Lock her up" meme was just campaign BS.

Pardon her for what?

List the charges that prosecutors have brought against Hillary Clinton. Or, go fuck a goat.

Pardon her for what?

Well, the goats are safe until the Russians get their dicks out of the collective conservative ass in the US.

Pardon her for what?

Pretty close to a beastility accusation there, Sloping Brow. Forum rules ya know

I do not think he ever intended to do anything to Hillary and Bill, it was just campaign rhetoric; until now. If the DNC keeps it up, and they discover that the Clinton foundation was crooked, (and that is highly probable) it is time to pull a business deal on the Clintons. No prosecution for Hillary because she was pardoned, no prosecution for Bill because he was an X-President. No lefties, there is more than one way to skin a Hitlery, and that would be to prosecute the NEXT person in line, and that person is CHELSEA!

Let us see how much the Dimicrats want to play games then!

Focus!

Oh my!

Now run along, dipshit

:321: Fecking child like left loons are annoying. There isn't one of you on this forum that can carry water

Poor thing. You know she's guilty (deep, down in your gut). So why wouldn't President Obama pardon her, just in case "Crooked Donald" is lying?

Focus!

Oh my!

Now run along, dipshit

She has been not charged with anything yet.
Obama has nothing to pardon her for..
Now that may change after the Trump administration in officially in office, by then it will be too late for Obama to save her ass,

They had nothing to pardon Nixon for....

The king of pardons was George Bush Sr. in the wake of the Iran Contra scandal.

Didn't Trump already do it? I recall him saying that the "Lock her up" meme was just campaign BS.

Pardon her for what?

Well, the goats are safe until the Russians get their dicks out of the collective conservative ass in the US.

I do not think he ever intended to do anything to Hillary and Bill, it was just campaign rhetoric; until now. If the DNC keeps it up, and they discover that the Clinton foundation was crooked, (and that is highly probable) it is time to pull a business deal on the Clintons. No prosecution for Hillary because she was pardoned, no prosecution for Bill because he was an X-President. No lefties, there is more than one way to skin a Hitlery, and that would be to prosecute the NEXT person in line, and that person is CHELSEA!

Oh, so you're suggesting that we should be too intimidated to speak out against Adolf Trump? Funny...

Oh, so you're suggesting that we should be too intimidated to speak out against Adolf Trump? Funny...

Not at all Lacooter.........I believe that all of you have a God given right to agree, or disagree, with the people who are elected to lead you. All I am suggesting is---------->if something is shady at the Clinton Foundation and Hilly is pardoned, get the little Clinton and prosecute her. That is how you drain the swamp, isn't it! Hey, if a Repub is pulling crapola, prosecute him/her too.

Listen lefties---------->if I am going to get hosed, let it be in YOUR name, for you, because YOU elected someone; not because someone got elected, and now is getting rich because they did and are basically using you.

If the Hildabeast would not of been so incompetent… we would not be going through this clown show

Obama: Hillary I pardon you.
Hillary: I once landed under sniper fire and had to run for my life.
Obama: I double pardon you.
Hillary: No classified emails were ever stored on my home server.
Comey: She's lying.
Obama: I triple pardon you.
Hillary: Duh, which way did they go George.
Obama: Oh I give up.

DUMBASS first of all you need to be found GUILTY of a crime, before you would need a pardon.

Meaning you have to be charged with a CRIME first. Then you go to court. After reviewing all the evidence & testimony, the jury or judge will determine your innocence or guilt of the crime you are accused of. If you were found guilty, then & only then would a Presidential pardon come into play.

Furthermore, FOX NEWS & Reich wing talking heads aren't a court room inclusive of a Judge, Jury, Prosecutor and a legal Defense team.

daffy+duck+2.jpg

Last edited:

DUMBASS first of all you need to be found GUILTY of a crime, before you would need a pardon.

Meaning you have to be charged with a CRIME first, then you go to court, and the jury or judge finds you GUILTY of the crime, after reviewing all the evidence, before you need a Pardon--LOL

Furthermore, FOX NEWS & Reich wing talking heads aren't a court room inclusive of a Judge, Jury, Prosecutor and a legal Defense team.

daffy+duck+2.jpg
What crime was Nixon found guilty of?

Not at all Lacooter.........I believe that all of you have a God given right to agree, or disagree, with the people who are elected to lead you. All I am suggesting is---------->if something is shady at the Clinton Foundation and Hilly is pardoned, get the little Clinton and prosecute her. That is how you drain the swamp, isn't it! Hey, if a Repub is pulling crapola, prosecute him/her too.

Listen lefties---------->if I am going to get hosed, let it be in YOUR name, for you, because YOU elected someone; not because someone got elected, and now is getting rich because they did and are basically using you.

Hilarious! You mean like Trump is draining the swamp?

So even though all the evidence says she's innocent, the Trump crowd says she has to be guilty of something, being that facts and evidence are always a liberal plot. It's a requirement for conservatives to act that way in this post-truth era of conservative thinking.

Just remember, Trump-kooks, that on Judgement Day, God will be asking you why you didn't use the brains he gave you. I hope you have a good answer, or your eternity will be quite toasty.

Forum List

Back