Will Obama pardon Hillary

Will Obama pardon Hillary?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • NO

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

What is the standard sentence for that crime? A lifetime of public service and unending scrutiny?

No pardon for that. She will do more for the nation as a private citizen than any member of Trump's administration.

What is the standard sentence for that crime?

A lifetime of collecting bribes for favors.

she is not stupid-----she is going to "lay low" until the situation cools

By the time it cools, the alcohol will probably have killed her.

What is the standard sentence for that crime? A lifetime of public service and unending scrutiny?

No pardon for that. She will do more for the nation as a private citizen than any member of Trump's administration.
Hillary's not going to do anything or maybe be a shot-caller in a federal penitentiary.

No millions in speeches. No leaking top secret information. No nothing. She's finished.

you are a little overly-optimistic------there are people out
there who still admire her-------she is a "celebrity"
I don't know. Hillary may buck the old saw about ugly buildings, hookers and politicians gaining respect if they last long enough.

Hillary's not going to do anything or maybe be a shot-caller in a federal penitentiary.

No millions in speeches. No leaking top secret information. No nothing. She's finished.

you are a little overly-optimistic------there are people out
there who still admire her-------she is a "celebrity"
I don't know. Hillary may buck the old saw about ugly buildings, hookers and politicians gaining respect if they last long enough.

Hillary may buck the old saw about ugly buildings, hookers and politicians

Which one is she?

Well there is still the pay for play, money laundering and possibly other investigations ongoing and if pardoned she loses all fifth amendment rights in congressional testimony so Trump will definitely pardon her but not her lawyers.

Since she has not been found guilty in a court of law, his only avenue right now would be to pardon her proactively.

...........which, of course, would confirm not only her guilt but his knowledge of it as well.

Pardon her for what? According to her she hasn't done anything wrong.

To be pardoned you have to be guilty of something...let Obama issue a pardon....it's a catch 22
Not really. There can be a blanket pardon.

Now, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.

I say yes. She can take him down with her. Obama knew about her private email that was vulnerable to America's enemies.

To be pardoned you have to be guilty of something...let Obama issue a pardon....it's a catch 22

Now, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.
Nixon had been found guilty by the House and was about to be convicted by the Senate. So he had in fact been found guilty.

No. Why? Who have the Republicans successfully investigated so far in the last 8 years? Did they hound Eric Holder out of office? How many times did we hear "Such-n-such is going to jail"?

It was all for show and the show is over for now. Tune in to the next show, scheduled to start soon after Jan 20th......

what did she do ? .. last time I checked you had to be convicted of something before you could be pardoned ..

oh that's right .... Republiturd logic .. never mind.

what did she do ? .. last time I checked you had to be convicted of something before you could be pardoned ..

oh that's right .... Republiturd logic .. never mind.

last time I checked you had to be convicted of something before you could be pardoned ..

You can be pardoned, first.
But he can't stand her, so he won't.

If she gets convicted and points at Obama, Trump will pardon Obama.

• July 27, 1974: House Judiciary Committee passes the first of three articles of impeachment, charging obstruction of justice.

Nixon had been found guilty by the House and was about to be convicted by the Senate. So he had in fact been found guilty.

Nixon was never found guilty. The Articles of Impeachment had only passed the committee when he announced his resignation.

Forum List

Back