Will Obama pardon Hillary

Will Obama pardon Hillary?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • NO

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

To be pardoned you have to be guilty of something...let Obama issue a pardon....it's a catch 22
Not really. There can be a blanket pardon.

Now, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.
Nixon had been found guilty by the House and was about to be convicted by the Senate. So he had in fact been found guilty.

Nixon was never found guilty. The Articles of Impeachment had only passed the committee when he announced his resignation.

It was a given he was going down...you loons crack me up. Why would a President pardon someone if no crime was committed? LMAO

To be pardoned you have to be guilty of something...let Obama issue a pardon....it's a catch 22

Now, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.
Nixon had been found guilty by the House and was about to be convicted by the Senate. So he had in fact been found guilty.

Nixon was never found guilty. The Articles of Impeachment had only passed the committee when he announced his resignation.

It was a given he was going down...you loons crack me up. Why would a President pardon someone if no crime was committed? LMAO

Focus!

"...a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed....."

Exactly. You can't pardon someone based the given that he was going down. I mean seriously, how many of you RWNJ's know she has committed crimes? Come on, you feel it, deep down in yer gut dontcha?

Focus!

"...a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed....."

Exactly. You can't pardon someone based the given that he was going down. I mean seriously, how many of you RWNJ's know she has committed crimes? Come on, you feel it, deep down in yer gut dontcha?

Gawd you're fucking stupid and a partisan shill. Here you thought you were impressing everyone. Dope

Focus!

Gawd you're fucking stupid and a partisan shill. Here you thought you were impressing everyone. Dope

Your post contains nothing. It's a miracle the forum software accepted it. Get a brain.

Sticky wicket for the Beast. If she does get pardoned, that indicates implicit guilt. If she isn't pardoned she could be calling the shots in a federal penitentiary.

what did she do ? .. last time I checked you had to be convicted of something before you could be pardoned ..

oh that's right .... Republiturd logic .. never mind.

last time I checked you had to be convicted of something before you could be pardoned ..

You can be pardoned, first.
But he can't stand her, so he won't.

If she gets convicted and points at Obama, Trump will pardon Obama.

you can be pardoned for being NOT GUILTY ... got it !

stupid shit RW's ...

Focus!

Oh my!

what did she do ? .. last time I checked you had to be convicted of something before you could be pardoned ..

last time I checked you had to be convicted of something before you could be pardoned ..

stupid shit RW's ...

You can be pardoned without a conviction, ya fucking twit.

Focus!

Oh my!

You're just being even more stupid...nobody is breaking down due to your obvious ignorance about history and present day news.

Now run along, dipshit

I was just wondering about the reaction

Pardon her for what?
Gross negligence, bribery, racketeering. That would make a good start.
There are so many charges the prosecutor would have to pick and choose.

List the charges that prosecutors have brought against Hillary Clinton. Or, go fuck a goat.

I suspect goats are already getting boinked.

stupid shit RW's ...

You can be pardoned without a conviction, ya fucking twit.

Goober of Dingelberry ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PARDON me ... you're an idiot.

Pardon her for what?

List the charges that prosecutors have brought against Hillary Clinton. Or, go fuck a goat.

Well, the goats are safe until the Russians get their dicks out of the collective conservative ass in the US.

Pardon her for what?

Pretty close to a beastility accusation there, Sloping Brow. Forum rules ya know

Forum List

Back