Will Obama pardon Hillary

Will Obama pardon Hillary?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • NO

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
I was just wondering about the reaction

DUMBASS first of all you need to be found GUILTY of a crime, before you would need a pardon.

Meaning you have to be charged with a CRIME first. Then you go to court. After reviewing all the evidence & testimony, the jury or judge will determine your innocence or guilt of the crime you are accused of. If you were found guilty, then & only then would a Presidential pardon come into play.

Furthermore, FOX NEWS & Reich wing talking heads aren't a court room inclusive of a Judge, Jury, Prosecutor and a legal Defense team.

daffy+duck+2.jpg
So tell us idiot, what was Nixon charged with or convicted of?

Will Obama pardon Hillary?

what did she do ? .. last time I checked you had to be convicted of something before you could be pardoned ..

oh that's right .... Republiturd logic .. never mind.

last time I checked you had to be convicted of something before you could be pardoned ..

You can be pardoned, first.
But he can't stand her, so he won't.

If she gets convicted and points at Obama, Trump will pardon Obama.

you can be pardoned for being NOT GUILTY ... got it !

stupid shit RW's ...

You can be pardoned without a conviction, ya fucking twit.

Goober of Dingelberry ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PARDON me ... you're an idiot.

Caspar Weinberger agrees that your IQ is below 60.

DUMBASS first of all you need to be found GUILTY of a crime, before you would need a pardon.

Meaning you have to be charged with a CRIME first. Then you go to court. After reviewing all the evidence & testimony, the jury or judge will determine your innocence or guilt of the crime you are accused of. If you were found guilty, then & only then would a Presidential pardon come into play.

Furthermore, FOX NEWS & Reich wing talking heads aren't a court room inclusive of a Judge, Jury, Prosecutor and a legal Defense team.

daffy+duck+2.jpg

If you were found guilty, then & only then would a Presidential pardon come into play.

Wrong, dumbass.

Not really. Ford pardoned Nixon and he wasn't yet indicted for a crime.

So even though all the evidence says she's innocent, the Trump crowd says she has to be guilty of something, being that facts and evidence are always a liberal plot. It's a requirement for conservatives to act that way in this post-truth era of conservative thinking.

Just remember, Trump-kooks, that on Judgement Day, God will be asking you why you didn't use the brains he gave you. I hope you have a good answer, or your eternity will be quite toasty.
At the very very very least she is guilty of perjury. She lied under oath in a congressional reasoning.

Add to that gross negligence under the Espionage Act, bribery, racketeering, conspiracy, there is a lot to put her butt in prison for.

Forum List

Back