Will Notre Dame win BCS title?

Will Notre Dame win the BCS title?

• yes

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters
ranked 3rd right now.

All they have to do is win out until SC then stomp the shit out of those heathens.

That should get them the title shot.

They won't win though, Bama has the best team low grades can get.

Yeah, don't let the facts get in your way. Our center graduated with a 4.0. The football team has 75% graduation rate. Last years football team had 38 members on the SEC honor rolls.

But yeah, go with the low grades remarks. Oh, and don't forget to claim we pay our players too.

:lol:

ND never comes in under 94% graduation.

SEC honor rolls? crackah pleaz

Everyone knows it's hard as hell to get into ND, bama isn't known for that.

I never claimed ND was anything but an outstanding school. The remark I was responding to was one claiming low grades were why Bamais successful.

I'll bet Coach Kelly will be reminding his team of Boston Collage 41 Notre Dame 39 in 1993 after the big win over Florida St - before they play Pitt. (about the same sized favorites17 pts)

EVEN THOUGH ND GOT SCREWED OUT OF THE NC IN 1993.

ND never does anything easy. Even in the Lou Holtz era .

They are not a blowout team like the Oregon Ducks.

Like Coach Kelly says in postgame interviews "This is how we play"

Kelly vs Kelly title game??

ND vs Oregon.

If Bama loses to LSU and Kansas St loses .

would get huge TV ratings

I would love to see ND in the championship. But I can't help but feel that someone (Kansas State for example) will be getting the shaft. If an SEC team goes undefeated, they're in. There's no point trying to come up with a reason why they shouldn't be. Therefore, if ND goes undefeated and let's say Alabama goes undefeated, that's who's going to be in it. If those teams plus KState go undefeated, KState will probably not go, because they are not ND and they are not in the SEC. Can't wait for the final four playoff. I feel that if a team goes undefeated and they're in an AQ conference, then they've earned a shot at the title. Just my opinion.

Why are discounting Oregon?

With a bit over 5 mins left in the 3rd QTR, Notre Dame is losing to Pitt 17-6.

So ND better get busy if they want to play in the BCS Championship.

well, that squeaker better be the last one they need to keep from feeling like they have it all wrapped up.

SC won't fall apart like that and find a way to lose.

Gotta say, ND didn't win as much as Pitt lost.

well, that squeaker better be the last one they need to keep from feeling like they have it all wrapped up.

SC won't fall apart like that and find a way to lose.

Gotta say, ND didn't win as much as Pitt lost.
Feel free not to share everything in this thread!

A team that gives up over 700 yards and 62 points doesnt scare me a whole lot.

USC on defense is gassed - not only against Oregon - but most teams.

I predicted in Sept they would be at least a 4 loss team.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back