Will Notre Dame win BCS title?

Will Notre Dame win the BCS title?

• yes

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters
Good for the Irish ... Still unlikely they get in the bcs championship if they go undefeated

Man, I would think there is no way they would be kept out of the title game if they go undefeated.

It will be interesting to see it play out.

I would be more happier for the ND family if they would have just joined as a full fledged ACC member instead of doing the indy football/attach to a good bball conference thing.

I hope good Pitt shows up next week.

ND will lose to OU by at least 3 TD's.

However, if they end up with only 2 losses I could see them getting into a BCS game because they are ND

Boy was I wrong, Impressive win by ND.

Looks like USC might be the only ones to stop them.

Watch out for BC, don't want a repeat of '93!
This game is like morphine to me. It helps me numb the pain of the Lakers playing 8 games and not winning any of them.

Lakers will be fine, Howard, Kobe, etc? No worries

USC will be at least a 3 loss team when they play ND. Maybe 4 (will lose to Oregon, maybe UCLA)

I don't really think it will be a close game for ND anymore - like I thought it would be.

Team Of Destiny.

Last edited:
USC will be at least a 3 loss team when they play ND. Maybe 4 (will lose to Oregon, maybe UCLA)

I don't really think it will be a close game for ND anymore - like I thought it would be.

Team Of Destiny.

Considering the way the media loves them, I could see ND being in the BCS Championship game even if Bama, Oregon, K-State, and ND finish undefeated.

I don't mind adding ND to the list of Alabama's victims.

Team Of Destiny.

Considering the way the media loves them, I could see ND being in the BCS Championship game even if Bama, Oregon, K-State, and ND finish undefeated.

ND owns Bama like they do Oklahoma and Texas.

Originally posted by Winterborn:

If the Tigers roll the Tide this weekend, I want KS!

If KS gets upset between now and then, the BCS championship game has to be Oregon v. Irish.

An interesting caveat, can Oregon beat Oregon State?

Last edited:

Team Of Destiny.

ND owns Bama like they do Oklahoma and Texas.

If you want to dwell in the past you are welcome to do so. But Bama is the best college team out there this year.

If ND barely beat BYU, do you really think they can beat Bama? The only way you stop our running game is to load the box. Do that and McCarron will pass for more TDs.

Bama has the #1 defense in any category that counts. We have the most efficient QB in college football. And the best coach in the game today is on our sidelines.

ND would be embarrassed by the whuppin Bama would put on them.

If KS gets upset between now and then, the BCS championship game has to be Oregon v. Irish.

KS is looking very tight this year. I could see them doing some damage.

I don't think the Bayou Bengals are going to stop Bama.

What's your take on OU v. OSU?

Yes. Oregon St was exposed losing at Washington.

Oregon is the team ND matches up worst against - because of the Ducks up-tempo offense.

But they cant do much when they are on the sidelines.

What's your take on OU v. OSU?

Ok v. Ohio State? I think Ohio State is on a roll, are well prepared, and play harder because they know the regular season is all they have.

ranked 3rd right now.

All they have to do is win out until SC then stomp the shit out of those heathens.

That should get them the title shot.

They won't win though, Bama has the best team low grades can get.

Who are the Lakers?

Isn't there a Hockey team from the upper midwest named the Lakers or something?
The Lakers are the essence to life itself. They are the yin and the yang. They are the Iching. They are what God did on his 7th day of rest. Creation did not start with Adam and Eve. It started with Jerry West and Elgin Baylor.

Jerry West is from West Virgina and Elgin Baylor played for Seattle U.

If Washington can beat Oregon State anyone can.

ranked 3rd right now.

All they have to do is win out until SC then stomp the shit out of those heathens.

Yeah, don't let the facts get in your way. Our center graduated with a 4.0. The football team has 75% graduation rate. Last years football team had 38 members on the SEC honor rolls.

But yeah, go with the low grades remarks. Oh, and don't forget to claim we pay our players too.

ranked 3rd right now.

Yeah, don't let the facts get in your way. Our center graduated with a 4.0. The football team has 75% graduation rate. Last years football team had 38 members on the SEC honor rolls.

But yeah, go with the low grades remarks. Oh, and don't forget to claim we pay our players too.

:lol:

ND never comes in under 94% graduation.

SEC honor rolls? crackah pleaz

Everyone knows it's hard as hell to get into ND, bama isn't known for that.

I would love to see ND in the championship. But I can't help but feel that someone (Kansas State for example) will be getting the shaft. If an SEC team goes undefeated, they're in. There's no point trying to come up with a reason why they shouldn't be. Therefore, if ND goes undefeated and let's say Alabama goes undefeated, that's who's going to be in it. If those teams plus KState go undefeated, KState will probably not go, because they are not ND and they are not in the SEC. Can't wait for the final four playoff. I feel that if a team goes undefeated and they're in an AQ conference, then they've earned a shot at the title. Just my opinion.

Forum List

Back