Will New Hampshire remove Trump from 2024 ballot? Will other states?

If states could really disqualify candidates they would do so in a frenzy. But no, the states cannot control the vote like that.
They will use mass mail-in ballots with Trump "disqualified".

What different states do is all to create presitance for banning Trump from the mass mail-in ballots

Wow, they sure don’t have any confidence in beating Trump at the ballot box, or in court, or in jail! So now they have to get his name off the ballot.

You think traitors should be able to run for president?

BREAKING: Donald Trump gets shockingly bad news as the state of New Hampshire announces that it is "now carefully reviewing the legal issues involved" behind calls to remove Trump's name from the state's 2024 ballot — an apocalyptic scenario for the former president.

In a bombshell joint statement, New Hampshire Attorney General John M. Formella and Secretary of State David M. Scanlan stated that they are "aware of public discourse regarding the potential applicability" of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment.

This particular section disqualifies those who have taken an oath to support the Constitution from ever running for office again if they have "engaged in insurrection or rebellion."

Some Republicans are even pushing for Trump's removal from the ballot. Bryant "Corky” Messner, a Senate nominee who was actually endorsed by Trump, used the Amendment section to question Trump's eligibility.

While Formella and Scanlan insist that no decision has yet been made, the mere fact that this idea is now being publicly floated by the state's top officials is a terrible sign for MAGA.

The simple fact is that Trump should be barred from holding office ever again. He's a traitor and given the chance he will try to overthrow our democracy again.

I applaud New Hampshire for considering it. According to the 14th Amendment, Article 3, no state should allow Trump to run for president in 2024.
Yes, and I'm going to laugh and laugh.

Real liberals would try to win in a fair election, not try to have the opponent disqualified.
Not modern liberals.

Many if not most on the left oppose the witch hunt, modern liberals support it.

Calling modern liberals leftists is like calling Christians atheists, or Jews Nazis.

BREAKING: Donald Trump gets shockingly bad news as the state of New Hampshire announces that it is "now carefully reviewing the legal issues involved" behind calls to remove Trump's name from the state's 2024 ballot — an apocalyptic scenario for the former president.

In a bombshell joint statement, New Hampshire Attorney General John M. Formella and Secretary of State David M. Scanlan stated that they are "aware of public discourse regarding the potential applicability" of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment.

This particular section disqualifies those who have taken an oath to support the Constitution from ever running for office again if they have "engaged in insurrection or rebellion."

Some Republicans are even pushing for Trump's removal from the ballot. Bryant "Corky” Messner, a Senate nominee who was actually endorsed by Trump, used the Amendment section to question Trump's eligibility.

While Formella and Scanlan insist that no decision has yet been made, the mere fact that this idea is now being publicly floated by the state's top officials is a terrible sign for MAGA.

The simple fact is that Trump should be barred from holding office ever again. He's a traitor and given the chance he will try to overthrow our democracy again.

I applaud New Hampshire for considering it. According to the 14th Amendment, Article 3, no state should allow Trump to run for president in 2024.
The real question is “why should anyone be allowed to challenge the glorious 1,000 year democrat Reich?”

So, I’m just going to throw this out there because I’m not a legal expert but, for this to happen, wouldn’t trump have to be charged and convicted of 18 US code 2383 in order to remove him from the ballot?

Has he been charged with that? I don’t think it comes down to a state saying “well, we think his actions are an insurrection so we’re going to remove him from the ballot”. Doesn’t he have to actually be charged and convicted of the insurrection act?

Forum List

Back