Donald Trump Defiantly Declares ‘WE WILL NOT COMPLY’ in Response to Efforts to Reinstate COVID Lockdowns and Mask and Vaccine Mandates

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I’m with Trump!

“But they will fail because we will not let it happen,” he said, also promising to “use every available authority” if he is reelected to cut federal funding to any school, college, airline, or public transportation system that imposes a mask mandate or a vaccine mandate.

Mass resistance.

Peaceful civil disobedience.

Overwhelm the system.

MAGA!

Easy to say when not in power. The only reason might take such a stance now is that he can't be re-elected

I frequently pointed out in 2016 that the New York City limousine liberal Donald Trump was going to destroy the GOP from the inside.

Now he wants to kill even more right wing rubes with Covid!

It's no coincidence the majority of the slick city grifter's followers are country bumpkins.

trump-registration.jpg

Last edited:
I frequently pointed out in 2016 that the slick New York City limousine liberal Donald Trump was going to destroy the GOP from the inside.

Now he wants to kill even more right wing rubes with Covid!

It's no coincidence the majority of his followers are country bumpkins.

trump-registration.jpg
Covid doesn't kill people. The vaccine kills people.

Most people consider COVID to be largely a thing of the past. I don't think even the most left-wing of governments are going to put in new restrictions for this variant. Any private entities that may do so are really not worth his concern.

I’m with Trump!

“But they will fail because we will not let it happen,” he said, also promising to “use every available authority” if he is reelected to cut federal funding to any school, college, airline, or public transportation system that imposes a mask mandate or a vaccine mandate.

Mass resistance.

Overwhelm the system.

MAGA!

Trump is an idiot and so are you. He should be horsewhipped.

I’m with Trump!

Mass resistance.

Overwhelm the system.

MAGA!

Defiantly declaring he won’t comply with something hardly anyone has a clue about! Is he that desperate for material? Have the judges put the fear of God into him, forcing him into new fantastical stories?

I’m with Trump!

Mass resistance.

Overwhelm the system.

MAGA!

MAss murder of his own followers.

Again.

And you're happy about it.

Moron.

A lot of people are into non compliance. Governor Newsom banned those little plastic produce bags at the grocery store. Not one grocery store has complied. Not one.
They now charge dor bags of a slightly different composition.

They found a loophole.

Forum List

Back