Will never talk to my Chicago niece again.

Your kids had commie indoctrination? Mine sure didn't. 40 years ago in HS or college.
No mine didn't as we spent a lot of time involved with the children. we could just see it beginning back then and if you were watching you would have seen when they started building the teachers unions. We actually had an old school supervisor that believed in parents rights up until the last two years that mine were in high school. He chose to retire after the teachers went after him for siding with me concerning them following the law and protecting constitutional rights per the school's attorney.

No mine didn't as we spent a lot of time involved with the children. we could just see it beginning back then and if you were watching you would have seen when they started building the teachers unions. We actually had an old school supervisor that believed in parents rights up until the last two years that mine were in high school. He chose to retire after the teachers went after him for siding with me concerning them following the law and protecting constitutional rights per the school's attorney.

What constitutional rights were you so brilliantly protecting?

God you're funny! After decades of being cancelled, we're fighting back. Don't like it? Ask us if we care. It isn't like you weren't warned.

My God. How were you "cancelled"? You poor thing.. Take heart. Trump claims he's been victimized by a rigged system for 40 years.

I don't recall that being in the Constitution.
Equal protection under the law.

No teacher nor does any government employee have the right to abuse a child or the parent that protects that child under the color of the law whether that abuse be verbal or physical.

Forum List

Back