Will never talk to my Chicago niece again.

eagle1462010

The cycle is at full speed
My 1.1 M will is going to my brothers kids
You are saying you are in your 40's.
You plan on dying soon.

Oh, and you LIVE in a Shitty Apartment but yet have 1.1 million.
Something doesn't add up?

Or spend some fucking money and buy a very nice $250K Condo west of the 215, and pay less in Mortgage than you do in rent.

You are saying you are in your 40's.
You plan on dying soon.

Oh, and you LIVE in a Shitty Apartment but yet have 1.1 million.
Something doesn't add up?

Or spend some fucking money and buy a very nice $250K Condo west of the 215, and pay less in Mortgage than you do in rent.
I believe he's in mid life crisis. Reason he has a mil is because he never lived like he had it...............He still has his first bar mitzvah dollar

I have family that does not share my views, either politically or religiously.

They are still my family. The same with old friends.

Update !! My nimrod niece blocked me on istagram after I utterly dismantled her foolish comments with facts and logic and destroyed her flawed thinking
That’s it !!! F the whole Chicago family
It’s all going to Phoenix family

Someone needs to learn how to bring people back from critical race indoctrination. The teachers unions nationwide who provided indoctrination have been working for and hanging onto American kids for decades. It would be chilling to wake up with all kids doing gender experimentation to pass thei sex ed classes we were told were necessary to prevent out of control births in junior high and senior high schools. That has destroyed many more families than youth pregnancies.
There is no critical race indoctrination. You need to come out of your delusions.

I think I am one of the more moderate and rational folks here
You are. The deep state supporters here are just gaslighting you to make certain you question your good judgment. All it takes to shake off their gas-filled insults is to exercise a few times a week and do things you like to do. Don't let anyone get you down for doing the right thing.

Chicago and her parents turned her and her 2 siblings into Khmer kids
I can’t save them

In fact , I will never visit a blue state again
Why aren’t blue states called red for communism

Why is blue the symbol of cold and red hot
Blue light is very hot and red is cold in physics

In fact , I will never visit a blue state again
Why aren’t blue states called red for communism

Why is blue the symbol of cold and red hot
Blue light is very hot and red is cold in physics
The Democrats used to call themselves the red states. The media moved in with them and convinced them to call themselves the blue stares and us the red. Their pals in the computer business came to their aid and they made it happen almost overnight. It was their insurance that while they were setting up the Constitution for a takeout of religion, American history and American soverignty, blue would be their cover for not having their Marxist politics associated with marxist states like Red China and Russia both of which they're in bed with until they destroy the Republican Party with maloney like January 6 when they paid police to let Republicans into the locked doors of Congress so they could put the most concerned Republicans behind bars for their false narratives that would conceal their goal of causing widespread chaos for their future oligarchy of raw power against anyone who criticize their more blatant crimes. If they win total control the incrowd of their civil crimes could include the expulsion of illegal aliens who preferred the America of freedom, free market, and the unmodified bill of rights.

Forum List

Back