Yes its official now, San Francisco is worst than NYC, Chicago, and Philadelphia. I never want to go there

Been there, done that.
Just another over-hyped place not worth wasting your money on, unless you plan to see museums and stuff like that.

I was there three times...once to sight see, twice for business.

Filthy, disgusting place. Homeless taking shits right there on the sidewalks in front of everybody.
Stank like dead fish and toxic waste.

Although, if you're a shopper like I am, they got some FAAABULOUS stores!!! LMAO
There was a three story William Sonoma there......I did NOT want to leave!!! HA HA HA

Been there, done that.
Just another over-hyped place not worth wasting your money on, unless you plan to see museums and stuff like that.

Filthy, disgusting place. Homeless taking shits right there on the sidewalks in front of everybody.

Although, if you're a shopper like I am, they got some FAAABULOUS stores!!! LMAO
There was a three story William Sonoma there......I did NOT want to leave!!! HA HA HA
Homeless taking a shit in tourist areas?

I remember back in the day when SF was a nice kind of place where people could ride a cable car and enjoy some rice a roni.

Nowadays, its all about liberalism, sodomy and crapping on the sidewalks.

SF natives are a queer bunch, they'll have a fainting spell if someone is wearing a Trump hat or smoking a pell mell in public.

But anal sex and public defecation doesn't offend them in the least.

Been there, done that.

You know where I am and it's beautiful? Boyne City, MI. Actually the next town East Jordan. Next time you step on a manhole look at where it's from. Chances are it's from here.

It's a bit pricey but people up here have money. I can't believe San Francisco is a dangerous place. That's sad. I have a different image in my mind of the place. Rice a Roni the San Francisco treat with the trollies.

Wasn't Dirty Harry in San Francisco? I remember one scene the hills were huge. MI is much flatter than that. But Boyne Mountain is a very popular ski resort. Laughable compared to Colorado but the best we have around here.

But it's nice up here. From Traverse City to Petoski. Mackinaw Island is not too far like 1 hour away. So nice up here away from my fellow liberals. Total Trump country.

I remember back in the day when SF was a nice kind of place where people could ride a cable car and enjoy some rice a roni.

Nowadays, its all about liberalism, sodomy and crapping on the sidewalks.

SF natives are a queer bunch, they'll have a fainting spell if someone is wearing a Trump hat or smoking a pell mell in public.

But anal sex and public defecation doesn't offend them in the least.
I bet it's not those gays committing those crimes.

Homeless taking a shit in tourist areas?
Yes.

I worked a project near Fisherman's Wharf a few years back, and the bums were everywhere...Saw actual human shit in the streets and discarded drug needles on occasion,

Though I met a lot of nice people in the pubs and stores, the surroundings were nightmarish.

Last edited:
Way to go SFPD! At least they caught the shitheads. Now I hope some liberal "judge" doesn't turn them loose.

discarded drug needles on occasion,

That is what it's like all over California, at least around the urban areas and main roads. Just pull over anywhere on the main highway from LA to Vegas and look around on the ground. Warnings: Do not let your pets or your kids out the car for any reason; there are discarded and rusty needles everywhere, not just one or two but a dozen or more every 10 feet or so. The entire state is a cess pool and public health menace.

Forum List

Back