Will Maxwell Live Long Eough To Stand Trial?

The Clintons have 'Suicided' people for less, and there are / have been other powerful people who do not want this trial that begins in November to happen...
And now YOU are on their list.
Says the doofus that voted for diaper Joe Xiden

The Clintons have 'Suicided' people for less, and there are / have been other powerful people who do not want this trial that begins in November to happen...
She has dirt on many elites, not just the Bubba. She has dirt on your Messiah Dumb Don.

If she were planning to spill the beans, she’d be dead already. It’s very likely a plea deal has already been secretively worked out. She’ll get a slap on the wrist and the elites will get away with pedophilia.
Actually I own the company that you buy pot from.

Next

You own stock in it? As a minor stock holder, you are not quite the "owner".

Thanks for your input Sergei
:cuckoo:
View attachment 508662
You know....that's not Epstein, right? This is Epstein...with his BFF:
1625418037187.png
1625418052636.png

Let me guess, you are a trump cultist who voted for your orange god....................twice...... :abgg2q.jpg:

She has dirt on many elites, not just the Bubba. She has dirt on your Messiah Dumb Don.

If she were planning to spill the beans, she’d be dead already. It’s very likely a plea deal has already been secretively worked out. She’ll get a slap on the wrist and the elites will get away with pedophilia.

Next

And I own more shares of Google than you own shirts

Let me guess, you are a trump cultist who voted for your orange god....................twice...... :abgg2q.jpg:
Says the moron who voted to pay more taxes.

Retard alert

Next

And I own more shares of Google than you own shirts

That is pretty easy. I own more shares in several companies than I own shirts. I own maybe 50 to 75 shirts. What sort of investment is only 75 shares?

Thanks for your input Sergei
:cuckoo:
View attachment 508662

Scumbags always tend to flock together and feed from the same garbage pile.

Next

You just blew up her little bubble.

Or she has the documentation hidden, only to be released upon her death.
You're usually pretty reasonable. Why are you spouting goofy shit now? Been hanging around Westwall too much?

Oh, you think I am not usually goofy? hmmmm

And my post is logical, in my opinion.
Silly and goofy are not the same thing. Silly implies you know your remarks are absurd. Goofy means you are clueless of that fact. If you think that remark had any real relationship with reality, then you are goofy, and the already lagging aggregate IQ here just got smaller.

You don't think, if she had documentation of the sex crimes that she might hide them to protect herself? I fail to understand why you think that is goofy. Seems pefectly reasonable to me.
How does funding for a non profit relate to sex crimes? Do you think the categories of donated funds are labeled as "funding for sex crimes"?

You're usually pretty reasonable. Why are you spouting goofy shit now? Been hanging around Westwall too much?

Oh, you think I am not usually goofy? hmmmm

And my post is logical, in my opinion.
Silly and goofy are not the same thing. Silly implies you know your remarks are absurd. Goofy means you are clueless of that fact. If you think that remark had any real relationship with reality, then you are goofy, and the already lagging aggregate IQ here just got smaller.

You don't think, if she had documentation of the sex crimes that she might hide them to protect herself? I fail to understand why you think that is goofy. Seems pefectly reasonable to me.
How does funding for a non profit relate to sex crimes? Do you think the categories of donated funds are labeled as "funding for sex crimes"?

The title of the thread is whether Maxwell will live long enough to stand trial.

easyt65 If her "records" are never found, she has a chance of living......once her security records are found and destroyed--GAME ON.

Her only chance to survive is to immediately turn over everything and make it as public as possible.

So long as she lives and can release evidence she is a threat.
Too late for that. She’s been in jail for a year. If she was planning to expose the pedo elites, she’d be suicided by now. A secret deal has been worked out.

There is no deal where the evil ones are not at risk. Maxwell is dead as a doornail unless she releases everything.

She's a tRump friend.

She's a tRump friend.

Provably false. She was bill Clinton's squeeze for a long time however.

She's a tRump friend.
WTF? Pulled that one out of your ass, snowflake.

easyt65 If her "records" are never found, she has a chance of living......once her security records are found and destroyed--GAME ON.

Her only chance to survive is to immediately turn over everything and make it as public as possible.

So long as she lives and can release evidence she is a threat.
Too late for that. She’s been in jail for a year. If she was planning to expose the pedo elites, she’d be suicided by now. A secret deal has been worked out.

There is no deal where the evil ones are not at risk. Maxwell is dead as a doornail unless she releases everything.
If they are at risk, she’s dead. However she’s alive, so its very likely a deal has been made.

Right, like McAfee's trove of documents that would be released on his death, which nobody has seen a single one of to date.

On your knees when you dare even say Trump's name lib.

Kneel_Before_Zod_large.jpg

Forum List

Back