Will Maxwell Live Long Eough To Stand Trial?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

The Clintons have 'Suicided' people for less, and there are / have been other powerful people who do not want this trial that begins in November to happen...

The Clintons have 'Suicided' people for less, and there are / have been other powerful people who do not want this trial that begins in November to happen...
Thanks for your input Sergei
:cuckoo:

HarveyAndHillary.jpg

She has dirt on many elites, not just the Bubba. She has dirt on your Messiah Dumb Don.

If she were planning to spill the beans, she’d be dead already. It’s very likely a plea deal has already been secretively worked out. She’ll get a slap on the wrist and the elites will get away with pedophilia.

Big deal. So the woman claimed she received improper funding from Clinton, and the judge told her to prove it. People have been telling right wingers to prove their claims for a long time, but no proof has been presented.

She has dirt on many elites, not just the Bubba. She has dirt on your Messiah Dumb Don.

If she were planning to spill the beans, she’d be dead already. It’s very likely a plea deal has already been secretively worked out. She’ll get a slap on the wrist and the elites will get away with pedophilia.

Or she has the documentation hidden, only to be released upon her death.

easyt65 If her "records" are never found, she has a chance of living......once her security records are found and destroyed--GAME ON.

These hidden records are why she is really in jail and being treated so bad---they are hoping she caves and tells them where to find the hidden tapes.

Pitiful attempt at deflection there, natasha....

You're usually pretty reasonable. Why are you spouting goofy shit now? Been hanging around Westwall too much?

easyt65 If her "records" are never found, she has a chance of living......once her security records are found and destroyed--GAME ON.

Her only chance to survive is to immediately turn over everything and make it as public as possible.

So long as she lives and can release evidence she is a threat.

You're usually pretty reasonable. Why are you spouting goofy shit now? Been hanging around Westwall too much?

Oh, you think I am not usually goofy? hmmmm

And my post is logical, in my opinion.

Silly and goofy are not the same thing. Silly implies you know your remarks are absurd. Goofy means you are clueless of that fact. If you think that remark had any real relationship with reality, then you are goofy, and the already lagging aggregate IQ here just got smaller.

I doubt the elite would allow that.

Her only chance to survive is to immediately turn over everything and make it as public as possible.

So long as she lives and can release evidence she is a threat.
Too late for that. She’s been in jail for a year. If she was planning to expose the pedo elites, she’d be suicided by now. A secret deal has been worked out.

Silly and goofy are not the same thing. Silly implies you know your remarks are absurd. Goofy means you are clueless of that fact. If you think that remark had any real relationship with reality, then you are goofy, and the already lagging aggregate IQ here just got smaller.
Maxwell/Epstein are apolitical. They have dirt on righties and lefties. Thinking them to be right wingers out to get left wingers, is SILLY.

No, she will not survive with murder weapon being buried in Clinton's yard. The gun will be cleverly discovered by special detective Adrian Monk who'll be called in and become suspicious about a plant in yard that's blooming out of season.

Actually I own the company that you buy pot from.

Next

And now YOU are on their list.

You don't think, if she had documentation of the sex crimes that she might hide them to protect herself? I fail to understand why you think that is goofy. Seems pefectly reasonable to me.

Forum List

Back