100 years of mass murder

CCP 100 today. And those rat bastards released the Wuhan virus to affect the 2020 election here and the demrats and RINOS looked the other way.

They released the virus to affect the 2020 election? The virus was in the US in December of 2019, and maybe earlier. And it was a worldwide health issue. For the 2020 election? I don't think so.

CCP 100 today. And those rat bastards released the Wuhan virus to affect the 2020 election here and the demrats and RINOS looked the other way.

They released the virus to affect the 2020 election? The virus was in the US in December of 2019, and maybe earlier. And it was a worldwide health issue. For the 2020 election? I don't think so.
Dec 2019 is in time for the 2020 election.

Yes, it is. But I think the accusation is so farfetched as to be lunacy.

Besides, what if Trump had responded well? What if he followed the advice of the CDC completely, and could blame them for any missteps?

No, I don't buy the theory.

Besides, what if Trump had responded well? What if he followed the advice of the CDC completely, and could blame them for any missteps?

For the most part Trump did respond well. Had some mistakes along the way but handled far better than any demrat would have. The accusation is not far fetched. Timing is everything.

For the most part Trump did respond well. Had some mistakes along the way but handled far better than any demrat would have. The accusation is not far fetched. Timing is everything.

The timing was not good. If they wanted to mess with the election they would have released it later. The panic over Covid-19 peaked in the summer.

The timing was not good. If they wanted to mess with the election they would have released it later. The panic over Covid-19 peaked in the summer.
Except the economy which was doing well for the most part at the end of 2019 went into the tank because of covid and that is what I believe the CCP wanted and they got it. Shut downs did not to open up until late last year thru this spring.

Xi loosed the FauxiVirus on the world because he didn't want China to be the only country that suffered the economic blowback, from the Wuhan lab's carelessness and ineptitude...Getting Trump knocked off was merely an added benefit.

Except the economy which was doing well for the most part at the end of 2019 went into the tank because of covid and that is what I believe the CCP wanted and they got it. Shut downs did not to open up until late last year thru this spring.

The shutdowns were part of it. But the panic about the pandemic was what would have affected the election.

I don't know that the CCP unleashed Covid to get Trump out of office or not, but I do believe Trump would had won a second term if not for Covid. The economy was rolling along well before Covid and the shutdowns.

From what I've found out so far, people were found having contracted COVID in the fall of 2019.
Trump tried to put a stop on travel between China and the US, and from anyone coming from China by other means, but the Dementorats threw one of their patented toddler tantrums and wouldn't allow it to happen.

THE DEMENTOCRATS REFUSED TO ALLOW TRUMP TO STOP THE INFLUX OF ANYONE COMING FROM CHINA! THE DEMENTOCRATS REFUSED TO ALLOW TRUMP TO STOP THE INFLUX OF ANYONE COMING FROM CHINA! THE DEMENTOCRATS REFUSED TO ALLOW TRUMP TO STOP THE INFLUX OF ANYONE COMING FROM CHINA!

THANK THE DEMENTORATS FOR COVID! IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT!!

1.jpg

You guys don't quite understand it yet. Global corporations and banks run the world. Yes we have elected representatives, presidents, prime ministers etc., but all of them are owned, Trump was not owned. For any Black Americans that don't understand it and are gleeful with whites becoming a minority in their own countries...wait until you see what the globalists have in store for you with the replacements.

All of the phony baloney Juneteenth BLM shiny object garbage is hilarious. All designed to keep folks complacent and happy. There are multiple reasons Hart Cellar immediately was passed under the guise of Civil Rights in the 60's. The Black Africans who sold you ancestors into slavery will one day replace you in the USA.

Hilarious. The CCP responded well, hence why they've had control of the virus for the past 14 months. The US acted badly and the only way to make it look good is to pretend he did well.

You're a barking loon.

Well, if they were going to release a virus to impact the 2020 election, surely they'd have released it IN THE USA. Not in Wuhan.
Wrong. Just watch the fake CCP staged videos. Who wore hazmat suits only Chinese to "scare" the world. All of the videos of body bags in a warehouse, over run hospitals, doctors sneaking out videos to social media......all of it was staged. lol

Well, if they were going to release a virus to impact the 2020 election, surely they'd have released it IN THE USA. Not in Wuhan.
Wrong. Just watch the fake CCP staged videos. Who wore hazmat suits only Chinese to "scare" the world. All of the videos of body bags in a warehouse, over run hospitals, doctors sneaking out videos to social media......all of it was staged. lol

I'm not wrong.

You say it was staged, and yet I bet you know nothing about China.

When was the last time you went to China?

If you knew China, you'd easily be able to figure out what is fake and what isn't.

Forum List

Back