Will Joe Biden show any courage and actually debate Trump on stage?

Will Joe debate Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
True to form, they politicize a natural disaster and pretend that somehow, TRUMP! caused it. Had he kept the economy going, they would be moaning now about how he should have shut it down.

Wrong Bud.... We blamed Trump from mishandling the severity of this crisis. busy blaming finger pointings over and over....... Clear and simple. We are in 6 months since Covid-19 arrived here in US...... and still continue to downplay the Pandemic, nonsense conspiracies, tweets and keep giving misinformation...... and still busy finger pointing. Not his responsibility.
According to your Dude 99% Covid-19 is harmless. Last Monday July 13, 2020 blamed Obama for stopping the testing right in the middle. Not sure what the hell is he referring to. It’s just silly that the whole country is in big trouble that you and the rest of Trumpets are giving him a big excuses how he screwed up this country. Trump own this meltdown.

Economy...... again and again Trump has nothing to do with the good economy before the Covid-19 crisis but slowly ruin the good economy that he inherited from Obama.

PRESIDENT BIDEN will do lots of clean up, drain the swamp, re establish world leaderships, respect from allies, most especially erase the reputations that Americans are NOT racist, bully, dumb, liars and ignorant. Will take responsibility will not blame others. Not scared of Putin and will not lick Putin boots.

Biden has already agreed to Three Presidential Debates.

Stop lying, especially when you know you're lying.

I’m really puzzled why these people keep saying that over and over. Biden already agreed to these debates.
Maybe they are consoling themselves, scared and nervous?

Trump will be on defensive side trying to defend his lies and how he screwed up the Pandemic and the economy.

According to his niece Mary Trump. Trump is narcissistic, mentally unfit, liar, corrupt and disgusting. Trump proved that himself 100%.

All your bitching about your past jobs where the supervisor was only there because of nepotism, they all went to the bar after work, they didn't like minorities or women, they got rid of people who filed medical claims on the company healthcare policy........ All the time making claim the employee(s) including yourself were never the problem.

Oh! But police are different. When it comes to police work, the officer is always wrong. It's the higher ups who are always right; just the opposite of your employment experiences.

Um, yeah, actually, when it comes to people who are out there with guns and tasers and clubs, we really do need a higher standard of conduct. Of course, the cops do all the shit listed above, and on top of that, some of the worst ones are killing people.

I never believed your claim that you personally know police officers. If you did, you'd realize it's the most political environment anybody could work in. Loehman passed the police academy with flying colors, he passed the Cleveland testing INCLUDING RANGE FIRING, he had no incidents of abuse or flying off the handle. Yes, Independence is a upper middle-class suburb, so out of boredom, they often are out on I-77 north going into Cleveland issuing traffic violations, and have their share of minority offenders.

My niece is married to one. I got to listen to a couple of hours of her whining about how unhappy he is with his job. And I can kind of sympathize. THe bad cops are making the good cops look horrible. The problem is, the good cops tolerated the bad cops for way too long.

Once again- His Range Officer in INdependence was so alarmed at his behavior, he disarmed him ON THE RANGE. It looks like Cleveland doesn't even have any standards, judging by this.

Are most Cleveland Cops good guys? Probably. But they tolerate shit like this ^^^^^^

The unions don't protect anybody--the laws do. This is why 99% or better of those suspects killed were ruled justified.

No, 99% are ruled justified because the cops cover their own. Black folks are sick of it, and that's why they are rioting.

Police are the authority. Yes, if you dump water on an officer, you are disregarding their position in our society. You claim you were in the military. Let me ask, what if you went to somebody of a higher rank that you didn't know, and dumped a bucket of water on his head?

Civilians don't report to the police. The Water buckets were a form of protest. Oh, boo hoo, they dumped water on me and made me look silly. And posted it on line.

Well.......that's the problem with our police. The uncivilized people who assault them don't spend anytime behind bars. Forget the water, let's bring up something more recent, like that lowlife on the Brooklyn bridge who assaulted the officer with a deadly weapon. If any other city, the cop would have put a few 9's in his chest. But in NY, the cops are scared of the criminals. The guy who assaulted the officer didn't even try to run away. He just stood there as if to say "What are you going to do to me? DeBlasio is pro-criminal!"

And that's the problem, they are fast to put a 9MM in someone's chest if they think they can get away with it. Guess what, they can't get away with it anymore. Too bad for insecure bullies with badges and guns.

Now, you might be on to something. The police can maintain order through respect or through fear. But Fear only gets you so far, and a certain point, being a bully with a badge and a gun only gets you so far. What the police need to do is regain the respect of their communities. It's not just the folks from the hood out there protesting, it's middle class white people.

Debate moderators will become frustrated trying to assist Joe, their facial expressions over Joe's answers will become youtube gold. :auiqs.jpg:

How so? Trump cannot even handle a simple press conference before going out wack.
These are people who adore a guy who talked about the size of his dick in a nationally-televised "presidential debate".

Their standards are so low for him that, as long as he shows up, he'll be the clear "winner" in their eyes.

These are people who adore a guy who talked about the size of his dick in a nationally-televised "presidential debate".

Their standards are so low for him that, as long as he shows up, he'll be the clear "winner" in their eyes.

Oh, wait, Stormy doesn't like Trump this week.

When the Democrats looked like they might nominate Bernie, he was all for Trump.

Personally, I could care less now if Biden debates Trump. My advice to Biden. Do what you have to do to win. Who the hell cares what Trump and Trumpers have to say. Let them squirm as they beg you to debate while watching Trump’s poll numbers tank.

The only thing I never want you to do is go on national TV and beg a foreign adversarial power, Russia, to hack into his e-mails.

Debate moderators will become frustrated trying to assist Joe, their facial expressions over Joe's answers will become youtube gold. :auiqs.jpg:

How so? Trump cannot even handle a simple press conference before going out wack.

That's what men do you fem snowflake.

"Men" talk about the size of their dick in a nationally-televised presidential debate.

Good gawd, you people are absolutely, positively smitten. You are just, gone.

To you, that is a man.

I've never seen anything like this. For anyone. Ever.

"Men" talk about the size of their dick in a nationally-televised presidential debate.

To you, that is a man.

Go play with your gender confused Ken doll, real men are talking. :eusa_hand:

To you, that is a man.

Fascinating stuff. To you, a guy talking about the size of his dick during a nationally televised presidential is a sign of manhood, of strength, of virility.

That's what you take away from that particular behavior, and you appear to be serious.

I'm looking forward to the psychological studies on the nature of Trumpism one day. That will be riveting, if disturbing.

SloMo Joe debating Trump under the hot TV lights with simply all the pressure in the world on him. Wonder how well top Bidden staffers who witnessed their stooge’s incredible 3-0-3-3-0 stumble-flub, along with countless others, sleep at night knowing he could knife himself to political death on live TV?

To you, that is a man.

Fascinating stuff. To you, a guy talking about the size of his dick during a nationally televised presidential is a sign of manhood, of virility.

That's what you take away from that particular behavior, and you appear to be serious.

I'm looking forward to the psychological studies on the nature of Trumpism one day. That will be riveting, if disturbing.

Look dummy do you think if you keep repeating the same thing long enough I'll be offended? Here I'll just point and laugh in your face :auiqs.jpg:

To you, that is a man.

Fascinating stuff. To you, a guy talking about the size of his dick during a nationally televised presidential is a sign of manhood, of virility.

Look dummy do you think if you keep repeating the same thing long enough I'll be offended? Here I'll just point and laugh in your face :auiqs.jpg:
No, I have no doubt you're proud. This is who you are.

My niece is married to one. I got to listen to a couple of hours of her whining about how unhappy he is with his job. And I can kind of sympathize. THe bad cops are making the good cops look horrible. The problem is, the good cops tolerated the bad cops for way too long.

Once again- His Range Officer in INdependence was so alarmed at his behavior, he disarmed him ON THE RANGE. It looks like Cleveland doesn't even have any standards, judging by this.

I know people that tried to get on that police force, good people too. They didn't make it.

Are most Cleveland Cops good guys? Probably. But they tolerate shit like this ^^^^^^

It's easier and less expensive to settle out of court unfortunately. Also unfortunately is the city is completely under Democrat control as it is every other city your people are complaining and rioting in. Doesn't that tell you something?

No, 99% are ruled justified because the cops cover their own. Black folks are sick of it, and that's why they are rioting.

No, they are rioting because they are uncivilized people in a civilized society. They got away with it several times in the past, so now they are looking for any excuse to riot, which of course is encouraged and promoted by the MSM.

A cop that none of them ever knew, accidentally killed a suspect they never knew, and the officer was arrested and is being held on charges. Now, we on the right who have common sense know there is nothing more than can be done in such a situation. This is our justice system, and it's hated by the left because you all hate this country.

Given the fact that everything was done correctly and to the letter of the law, they used that as an excuse to riot. Okay, what are you rioting about? What do you want changed? There is nothing that can be changed. Again, using an unfortunate situation to carry out their neanderthal instincts.

Civilians don't report to the police. The Water buckets were a form of protest. Oh, boo hoo, they dumped water on me and made me look silly. And posted it on line.

I see you didn't address my question. So what would happen if you went to a superior in the military and did the same thing? Would you tell him boo-hoo, it was only a little water?

And that's the problem, they are fast to put a 9MM in someone's chest if they think they can get away with it. Guess what, they can't get away with it anymore. Too bad for insecure bullies with badges and guns.

Now, you might be on to something. The police can maintain order through respect or through fear. But Fear only gets you so far, and a certain point, being a bully with a badge and a gun only gets you so far. What the police need to do is regain the respect of their communities. It's not just the folks from the hood out there protesting, it's middle class white people.

And this is why we need to divide our country in two, where you liberals have one side, and we have the other. On your side, lowlifes can disrespect and assault their police officers with a deadly weapon and get away with it, and on ours, anybody that assaults a police officer with a deadly weapon gets shot and killed.

Biden has already agreed to Three Presidential Debates.

Stop lying, especially when you know you're lying.

I’m really puzzled why these people keep saying that over and over. Biden already agreed to these debates.
Maybe they are consoling themselves, scared and nervous?

Trump will be on defensive side trying to defend his lies and how he screwed up the Pandemic and the economy.
According to his niece Mary Trump. Trump is narcissistic, mentally unfit, liar, corrupt and disgusting. Trump proved that himself 100%.
right

They're trying and failing at making noise. The OP of this thread must have known that former Vice President Biden had agreed to Three Debates, as I recall there was a thread about it.

Right now the ball is in 45's court. Will HE debate. I do not see that happening, but will be surprised if he does. No people cheering him on and there is a mask requirement.

Epic Fail to OP. As said before please do not lie, especially when you know you're lying.

You are talking about Trump again. I agreed with you.

Okay- what he did to make thing worse.

He undermined Dr. Fauci at every opportunity.
He called it a hoax.
He opposed social distancing and stay at home orders.
He's trying to force the schools to reopen.
He promoted quack cures like Hydrochlorquinine and shoving a light bulb up your ass.

HCQ is working for doctors which is why many are using it. It's worked here, and it's worked overseas. Even a Democrat state rep thanked President Trump for promoting HCQ because she said it saved her life.

He called what Democrats were doing as a hoax, not Covid; just another leftist lie. That's besides the fact it wouldn't have hurt anything even if he did.

He didn't oppose social distancing, but he opposed stay at home orders. He's a Republican, so he supports the US Constitution. Look at the wonderful results of cities that had stay at home orders.

You think they have less children than we do? Or less money per capita.

We don't spend that much on education compared to other countries, and we don't spend it well.

You and I both know I'm correct. I'd post my evidence, but as you've stated repeatedly, you won't read it because you choose to believe what you wish to believe, not the truth.

Oh mother.

1. HCQ works in a certain and stages in treating Covid-19 at doctors and hospitals supervisions. The problem.. Trump is promoting it as Preventative Maintenance. Trump does not have the credibility to promote any kinds of meds. Not a single scientist or medical groups or any hospitals support this STUPIDITY. Just imagine person with your conditions take this HCQ because of Trump. Just imagine how many millions of Americans that has heart problems that they didn’t know and take this meds willy willy lily? That’s dumb.

2. Democrat State Rep thanking Trump is just another dumb ignorant. HCQ are used in hospitals way way long before Trump mentioned HCQ. She made it sound and the rest of you that OMG OMG Trump discover the miracle drug HCQ. Laughable at best.

3. Here is the link and exact sentence where and when Trump....called This is their new hoax. He didn’t say Coronavirus is a hoax. But he said loud and clear..... “This is their new hoax”. Meaning this a new hoax (Coronavirus) created by the democrats. So explain to us what that he means? Why in the hell he mentioned that in the first place?

4. Trump doesn’t oppose social distancing and mask. But he promotes NO social distancing and against mask. This the president of USA (I think) did you hear him promoting social distancing and mask? HELL NO.

But he has time to BULLSHIT takes time photo op with Goya products, use Obama as an excuse to play golf, retweeted Chuck Woolery that ALL about Coronavirus is a lie, doctors, CDC, media, democrats are all lies.

Tell us..... Is Coronavirus, deaths 138,000 and infections, doctors, CDC, media, democrats are all lies? Meaning a hoax or fake...... Promoted by this lousy inept & incompetent president. Please explain to us because it’s giving Americans the very wrong and confusing information about this crisis.

"He says goofy things". That's what you guys have been screaming about TRUMP! for years. Now it's okay, as long as your guy does it?

Biden says goofy things.

Trump says mean-spirited, racist, misogynist and homophobic things...
You are aware of Biden's racist statements, right? You know, the ones for which he was granted automatic forgiveness?

Like what Bud? Like this one from Trump.
WHITE POWER.
KUNG FLU.

Forum List

Back