A Joe Biden Win, Viewed as Vioctory for Chicoms in Hong Kong

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The people most familiar with the Beijing Chicom manipulations are those inside China and Hong Kong who see them from the inside.

And they know that a victory for Chicom Joe Biden means a victory for the Chinese Globalist Machine.

A Hong Kong businessman issued a dire warning on Monday, saying a Joe Biden win would be a win for the Chinese communists and a loss for the free world. ..
"Biden is bad news,” Yuen said. “Health-wise — I don’t even think he is healthy,” he added, pointing at his head.
He said it is a “joke” the Democrats are running him.
“While he was vice president under Obama, he was in charge of the relationship with China. He was directly in charge and he let (them) go,” Yuen, who is in the United States advocating for freedom in Hong Kong, said.
“He let the Chinese build a military installation in the South China Sea. He let the PRC (People’s Republic of China) basically get away with murder,” he continued.
“His family, brother and son,” he said, referring to sibling James Biden and son Hunter Biden, “have been making huge amounts of money from China.”
Yuen alleged the Bidens are “a very corrupted family,” and disputed Biden’s statements that he’s anti-communist China.
“It would be hopeless” if Biden won in November, Yuen said.
“If he gets elected it will be hopeless for Hong Kong, hopeless for Taiwan, and hopeless for the free world because that would mean the PRC would have won against the free world,” he said, “and it’s over. Game over.”

The only people in the world who don’t support Biden are people who want chaos in America and racists. Pretty much thats it. Even our enemies are 50/50 on chaos vs stability.

Why do we care about Hong Kong?

Tramp and Ivanka saved a lot of money having wares made in China.

who cares what the chinese think?

it's a win for all Americans to retire Trump.... :)
So glad leftists don't care about what our enemies think. The narrarive changed just in time, huh?
I don't care what they think, because Biden doesn't care what they think, and contrary to right wing bulloney, Biden isn't in bed with them, as Trump clear as day, is with Russia and Putin.... and with china :rolleyes:

Remember, it's trump who took the Russian help in the last election, welcomed it with opened arms....

and it was Trump praising from here to high heaven, China's handling of the Corona virus, back in January and February....

and it was Trump, that illegally asked China for their help in his reelection, TWICE that we as a fact, know of....

so please spare us all on this kind of bull crap.... we know what hypocrites you all are....to the nth degree. ;)

who cares what the chinese think
Not the ones who cared about what Russia thought so much they cried about it for nearly 4 years?
I don't care what they think, because Biden doesn't care what they think, and contrary to right wing bulloney, Biden isn't in bed with them, as Trump clear as day, is with Russia and Putin.... and with china :rolleyes:

Remember, it's trump who took the Russian help in the last election, welcomed it with opened arms....

and it was Trump praising from here to high heaven, China's handling of the Corona virus, back in January and February....

and it was Trump, that illegally asked China for their help in his reelection, TWICE that we as a fact, know of....

so please spare us all on this kind of bull crap.... we know what hypocrites you all are....to the nth degree.

who cares what the chinese think
Not the ones who cared about what Russia thought so much they cried about it for nearly 4 years?

so please spare us all on this kind of bull crap.... we know what hypocrites you all are....to the nth degree.
Tell me what hypocrisy I have engaged in

The people most familiar with the Beijing Chicom manipulations are those inside China and Hong Kong who see them from the inside.

And they know that a victory for Chicom Joe Biden means a victory for the Chinese Globalist Machine.

A Hong Kong businessman issued a dire warning on Monday, saying a Joe Biden win would be a win for the Chinese communists and a loss for the free world. ..
"Biden is bad news,” Yuen said. “Health-wise — I don’t even think he is healthy,” he added, pointing at his head.
He said it is a “joke” the Democrats are running him.
“While he was vice president under Obama, he was in charge of the relationship with China. He was directly in charge and he let (them) go,” Yuen, who is in the United States advocating for freedom in Hong Kong, said.
“He let the Chinese build a military installation in the South China Sea. He let the PRC (People’s Republic of China) basically get away with murder,” he continued.
“His family, brother and son,” he said, referring to sibling James Biden and son Hunter Biden, “have been making huge amounts of money from China.”
Yuen alleged the Bidens are “a very corrupted family,” and disputed Biden’s statements that he’s anti-communist China.
“It would be hopeless” if Biden won in November, Yuen said.
“If he gets elected it will be hopeless for Hong Kong, hopeless for Taiwan, and hopeless for the free world because that would mean the PRC would have won against the free world,” he said, “and it’s over. Game over.”

It would be a win for all people; everywhere. Even you.

Of course the communists prefer Biden. He's easily bought. They hate Trump because he's too pro American.

Was he too American when he was putting his names on buildings circling the globe and having wears made in China, India, and Bangladesh?

Tramp lives for money.

So glad leftists don't care about what our enemies think. The narrarive changed just in time, huh?

so please spare us all on this kind of bull crap.... we know what hypocrites you all are....to the nth degree. ;)
Lol you are so full of shit

Indeed. She vanished as soon as I asked for examples of my hypocrisy

Indeed. She vanished as soon as I asked for examples of my hypocrisy
So you DO care that Trump is far too cozy with Russia and Putin? You do care that Trump sought Russia's AND China's help to win the election?

A Hong Kong businessman issued a dire warning on Monday, saying a Joe Biden win would be a win for the Chinese communists and a loss for the free world. .."Biden is bad news,” Yuen said. “Health-wise — I don’t even think he is healthy,” he added, pointing at his head.

The people in Hong Kong have been exploiting the mainland for cheap labor for years... now the Mainland is putting it's foot down.

Now..

WHY IS ANY OF THIS MY PROBLEM?

A Hong Kong businessman issued a dire warning on Monday, saying a Joe Biden win would be a win for the Chinese communists and a loss for the free world. .."Biden is bad news,” Yuen said. “Health-wise — I don’t even think he is healthy,” he added, pointing at his head.

The people in Hong Kong have been exploiting the mainland for cheap labor for years... now the Mainland is putting it's foot down.

Now..

WHY IS ANY OF THIS MY PROBLEM?

Progressives <3 Hardcore Communists

Forum List

Back