Will Joe Biden show any courage and actually debate Trump on stage?

Will Joe debate Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, we have riots in the street because blacks refuse to obey authorities.

No, we have riots in the streets because cops abuse minorities and Trump cheers them on.

They've figured out the most important thing. There are more of them than there are of you.

I doubt we have more criminals than model citizens. Maybe in your world perhaps.

Exactly. Only thief I know is one very close relative who portrays a model citizen. He's narcissistic to the word, and will cheat every chance he thinks he can get away with. He's the smartest guy on Earth, you don't even have to ask. Everyone else is dumb, which is why he's so easy to read. Issues man, lots of issues.

Ah, forgot one old buddy, the kind you hold at bay. He portrays a model citizen too, dude is very complex and has your back on another side. By one example, he thought he was cute cheating a football pool he managed, WHOLLY FUCK!

Guess what both have in common besides some obvious - INSECURITY

Only and handful on the list say they donate to BLM, but it’s good to know who not to spend my money with.

Thanks for the list.

Agreed. Most companies are giving to places like the NAACP. The few that even mentioned BLM were put in context with several other organizations, and it wasn't divided as to who is getting what. So I seriously doubt BLM is getting very much of it.

Agreed. Most companies are giving to places like the NAACP. The few that even mentioned BLM were put in context with several other organizations, and it wasn't divided as to who is getting what. So I seriously doubt BLM is getting very much of it.

I doubt it either, but the point of the matter is, BLM is now mainstream. Everyone except the racists and the cops (but I repeat myself) concede they have a valid point about police reform.

I doubt it either, but the point of the matter is, BLM is now mainstream. Everyone except the racists and the cops (but I repeat myself) concede they have a valid point about police reform.
BLM is now mainstream.

Only in the America hating Dimwinger party,

Right. Any American that objects to protesters blocking their streets, rioters who are destroying businesses and public property, are all racists.

So no, businesses are not supporting BLM. They are giving to other so-called charitable causes, but not the terrorists.

Right. Any American that objects to protesters blocking their streets, rioters who are destroying businesses and public property, are all racists.

So no, businesses are not supporting BLM. They are giving to other so-called charitable causes, but not the terrorists.

Big corporations are, mostly because they want to restore peace as quickly as possible and make sure this doesn't happen again.

Again, it would had been nice if we took it seriously years ago, when they were still just taking a knee.

Big corporations are, mostly because they want to restore peace as quickly as possible and make sure this doesn't happen again.

Again, it would had been nice if we took it seriously years ago, when they were still just taking a knee.

No, big businesses are not. Read your own article that you posted. We did.

Take what seriously? How do you make sure it will never happen again? Can you tell me we can do something with teachers to make sure child molestation never happens again? Can we do something to make sure a bank never gets robbed again?

I know........I know......... you leftist are the solders of the devil. You want to empower evil and weaken the good. If you are ever able to do that, good luck finding police officers willing to be nothing but targets of criminals like they are in New York. You know, that city where officers are leaving in droves.

Take what seriously? How do you make sure it will never happen again? Can you tell me we can do something with teachers to make sure child molestation never happens again? Can we do something to make sure a bank never gets robbed again?

Child molesters and bank robbers don't belong to a regimented paramilitary organization. Police do. Weeding out the potential abusers would be easy. First, do thorough psych evals to weed them out. Second, review minor incidents of misconduct. Every last Killer Cop - Chauvin, Van Dyke, Loehmann - Had a bunch of past misconduct in his file someone should have acted on.

I know........I know......... you leftist are the solders of the devil. You want to empower evil and weaken the good. If you are ever able to do that, good luck finding police officers willing to be nothing but targets of criminals like they are in New York. You know, that city where officers are leaving in droves.

Awesome, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, there are plenty of good guys who would like those jobs and benefits. We just pick them better this time.

Child molesters and bank robbers don't belong to a regimented paramilitary organization. Police do. Weeding out the potential abusers would be easy. First, do thorough psych evals to weed them out. Second, review minor incidents of misconduct. Every last Killer Cop - Chauvin, Van Dyke, Loehmann - Had a bunch of past misconduct in his file someone should have acted on.

Well keep looking for angels, because nobody fits that description. Every single police officer outside those areas with virtually no crime have had a complaint of more against them. It's how criminals or their families get even with the cops.

As for new police officers, they go through what you wrote above and more. My friend told me the troopers came to his door, unannounced, and did over an hour interview of his own son. After they left, they went to several neighbors to ask them questions. He said they asked nothing about his life as an adult. They wanted to know what kind of kid he was growing up.

Awesome, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, there are plenty of good guys who would like those jobs and benefits. We just pick them better this time.

No, the good guys want the city to back them up when necessary, not turn their back against them for political points. They want a job where they don't stand a 50/50 chance of living because they can no longer protect themselves. When the good guys don't want that job any longer, you get the less than good guys: not as smart, not as educated, not as dedicated, not as observant, not as concerned...............

When evil takes over good, you have another Ferguson or worse. When you surrender to the criminals, they will take every advantage of that every time they can. Then you have a lawless society.

Unknown.jpeg

Biden has already agreed to Three Presidential Debates.

Stop lying, especially when you know you're lying.

Yes he did, provided Trump not change any dates or times, Trump not negotiate who the moderators will be, or on what network they appear, and from what I understand, video debate only, where his people can cheat so he doesn't have to answer the questions on his own.

Well keep looking for angels, because nobody fits that description. Every single police officer outside those areas with virtually no crime have had a complaint of more against them. It's how criminals or their families get even with the cops.

Actually, all those guys had legit complaints against them, that was the point. Van Dyke was involved in an incident where he dislocated a person's shoulder during a traffic stop. The city paid out $375,000 to settle that one, but no one looked at it twice. Chauvin was involved in three prior shooting incidents. Loehmann was so dangerous his range officer had to take his pistol away from him on a firing range. All these guys still had badges and went on to kill someone.

As for new police officers, they go through what you wrote above and more. My friend told me the troopers came to his door, unannounced, and did over an hour interview of his own son. After they left, they went to several neighbors to ask them questions. He said they asked nothing about his life as an adult. They wanted to know what kind of kid he was growing up.

Which, um, means nothing. Let's keep in mind your city gave Loehmann a badge after another town took it away.

No, the good guys want the city to back them up when necessary, not turn their back against them for political points. They want a job where they don't stand a 50/50 chance of living because they can no longer protect themselves. When the good guys don't want that job any longer, you get the less than good guys: not as smart, not as educated, not as dedicated, not as observant, not as concerned...............

When evil takes over good, you have another Ferguson or worse. When you surrender to the criminals, they will take every advantage of that every time they can. Then you have a lawless society.

Oh, Boo, hoo, they dumped water on me as a form of protest. Boo Hoo.

Very few cops are killed by bad guys in the line of duty. Only 48 in FY2019. Given what a crazy gun society we are, that's really kind of a low number. Meanwhile, over 1000 suspects are killed by cops every year. Some of them are justified. Others are not.

We can definitely do better than these "Job for Life" cops who get away with misconduct because the unions protect them.

Biden will never debate. His party won't allow it. The closest they will get is if they give Biden all the questions beforehand. And it will never be a debate with actual back and forth. It'll be a question and answer session where Biden will have weeks to practice his say nothing, PC answers.

That’s hilarious. Biden already expressed he can’t hardly wait to debate Trump. So far we have not heard from Trump.

Actually, all those guys had legit complaints against them, that was the point. Van Dyke was involved in an incident where he dislocated a person's shoulder during a traffic stop. The city paid out $375,000 to settle that one, but no one looked at it twice. Chauvin was involved in three prior shooting incidents. Loehmann was so dangerous his range officer had to take his pistol away from him on a firing range. All these guys still had badges and went on to kill someone.

And found not-guilty.

All your bitching about your past jobs where the supervisor was only there because of nepotism, they all went to the bar after work, they didn't like minorities or women, they got rid of people who filed medical claims on the company healthcare policy........ All the time making claim the employee(s) including yourself were never the problem.

Oh! But police are different. When it comes to police work, the officer is always wrong. It's the higher ups who are always right; just the opposite of your employment experiences.

I never believed your claim that you personally know police officers. If you did, you'd realize it's the most political environment anybody could work in. Loehman passed the police academy with flying colors, he passed the Cleveland testing INCLUDING RANGE FIRING, he had no incidents of abuse or flying off the handle. Yes, Independence is a upper middle-class suburb, so out of boredom, they often are out on I-77 north going into Cleveland issuing traffic violations, and have their share of minority offenders.

Which, um, means nothing. Let's keep in mind your city gave Loehmann a badge after another town took it away.

They didn't take anything away. He resigned.

Oh, Boo, hoo, they dumped water on me as a form of protest. Boo Hoo.

Very few cops are killed by bad guys in the line of duty. Only 48 in FY2019. Given what a crazy gun society we are, that's really kind of a low number. Meanwhile, over 1000 suspects are killed by cops every year. Some of them are justified. Others are not.

We can definitely do better than these "Job for Life" cops who get away with misconduct because the unions protect them.

The unions don't protect anybody--the laws do. This is why 99% or better of those suspects killed were ruled justified. Police are the authority. Yes, if you dump water on an officer, you are disregarding their position in our society. You claim you were in the military. Let me ask, what if you went to somebody of a higher rank that you didn't know, and dumped a bucket of water on his head? How long would you be spending behind bars? Well.......that's the problem with our police. The uncivilized people who assault them don't spend anytime behind bars. Forget the water, let's bring up something more recent, like that lowlife on the Brooklyn bridge who assaulted the officer with a deadly weapon. If any other city, the cop would have put a few 9's in his chest. But in NY, the cops are scared of the criminals. The guy who assaulted the officer didn't even try to run away. He just stood there as if to say "What are you going to do to me? DeBlasio is pro-criminal!"

Forum List

Back