Will Joe Biden show any courage and actually debate Trump on stage?

Will Joe debate Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Okay- what he did to make thing worse.

He undermined Dr. Fauci at every opportunity.
He called it a hoax.
He opposed social distancing and stay at home orders.
He's trying to force the schools to reopen.
He promoted quack cures like Hydrochlorquinine and shoving a light bulb up your ass.

HCQ is working for doctors which is why many are using it. It's worked here, and it's worked overseas. Even a Democrat state rep thanked President Trump for promoting HCQ because she said it saved her life.

He called what Democrats were doing as a hoax, not Covid; just another leftist lie. That's besides the fact it wouldn't have hurt anything even if he did.

He didn't oppose social distancing, but he opposed stay at home orders. He's a Republican, so he supports the US Constitution. Look at the wonderful results of cities that had stay at home orders.

You think they have less children than we do? Or less money per capita.

We don't spend that much on education compared to other countries, and we don't spend it well.

You and I both know I'm correct. I'd post my evidence, but as you've stated repeatedly, you won't read it because you choose to believe what you wish to believe, not the truth.

Oh mother.

1. HCQ works in a certain and stages in treating Covid-19 at doctors and hospitals supervisions. The problem.. Trump is promoting it as Preventative Maintenance. Trump does not have the credibility to promote any kinds of meds. Not a single scientist or medical groups or any hospitals support this STUPIDITY. Just imagine person with your conditions take this HCQ because of Trump. Just imagine how many millions of Americans that has heart problems that they didn’t know and take this meds willy willy lily? That’s dumb.

2. Democrat State Rep thanking Trump is just another dumb ignorant. HCQ are used in hospitals way way long before Trump mentioned HCQ. She made it sound and the rest of you that OMG OMG Trump discover the miracle drug HCQ. Laughable at best.

3. Here is the link and exact sentence where and when Trump....called This is their new hoax. He didn’t say Coronavirus is a hoax. But he said loud and clear..... “This is their new hoax”. Meaning this a new hoax (Coronavirus) created by the democrats. So explain to us what that he means? Why in the hell he mentioned that in the first place?

4. Trump doesn’t oppose social distancing and mask. But he promotes NO social distancing and against mask. This the president of USA (I think) did you hear him promoting social distancing and mask? HELL NO.

But he has time to BULLSHIT takes time photo op with Goya products, use Obama as an excuse to play golf, retweeted Chuck Woolery that ALL about Coronavirus is a lie, doctors, CDC, media, democrats are all lies.

Tell us..... Is Coronavirus, deaths 138,000 and infections, doctors, CDC, media, democrats are all lies? Meaning a hoax or fake...... Promoted by this lousy inept & incompetent president. Please explain to us because it’s giving Americans the very wrong and confusing information about this crisis.

HCQ has worked good here and around the world, particularly in France. It's been used in this country for nearly a half-decade, but not on Covid. Trump merely suggested that it be looked into, and used by physicians if they think it's a good idea for their patients. WTF is wrong with that???? Nobody can buy HCQ over the counter. It's a prescription only.

As for the state rep, they tried everything else on her and she kept getting worse. She is the one that insisted on HCQ, and it wasn't until she took it where she had any improvements. She heard about it watching the President on television, and that's why she's indebted to him. Had he not said anything, she might be worm food today because she would have never known about it.

When the President made that statement about a hoax, nobody took it seriously at the time. Nobody knew how serious it was going to be. It was around the same time Piglosi was promoting people going to Chinatown, DeBlasio promoting shopping in NYC and using their subway systems. It was around the same time that the commies spent two weeks trying to strip the President of his ability to single-handedly issue travel bans.

Yes, I do believe the virus deaths are phony to some degree. If I had a heart attack, died in the ambulance on he way to the hospital, and my blood tests came back I had the virus, then it's listed as me dying from Covid. If I had no insurance, the hospital is reimbursed by the federal government for being a Covid patient as President Trump promised.

True to form, they politicize a natural disaster and pretend that somehow, TRUMP! caused it. Had he kept the economy going, they would be moaning now about how he should have shut it down.

Wrong Bud.... We blamed Trump from mishandling the severity of this crisis. busy blaming finger pointings over and over....... Clear and simple. We are in 6 months since Covid-19 arrived here in US...... and still continue to downplay the Pandemic, nonsense conspiracies, tweets and keep giving misinformation...... and still busy finger pointing. Not his responsibility.
According to your Dude 99% Covid-19 is harmless. Last Monday July 13, 2020 blamed Obama for stopping the testing right in the middle. Not sure what the hell is he referring to. It’s just silly that the whole country is in big trouble that you and the rest of Trumpets are giving him a big excuses how he screwed up this country. Trump own this meltdown.

Economy...... again and again Trump has nothing to do with the good economy before the Covid-19 crisis but slowly ruin the good economy that he inherited from Obama.

PRESIDENT BIDEN will do lots of clean up, drain the swamp, re establish world leaderships, respect from allies, most especially erase the reputations that Americans are NOT racist, bully, dumb, liars and ignorant. Will take responsibility will not blame others. Not scared of Putin and will not lick Putin boots.
How and why would you expect Biden to drain a swamp he's been part of for 40 years? That's dumb.

"He says goofy things". That's what you guys have been screaming about TRUMP! for years. Now it's okay, as long as your guy does it?

Biden says goofy things.

Trump says mean-spirited, racist, misogynist and homophobic things...
You are aware of Biden's racist statements, right? You know, the ones for which he was granted automatic forgiveness?

Like what Bud? Like this one from Trump.
WHITE POWER.
KUNG FLU.
But, but, but, TRUMP! Why is it that no one seems to be able to defend Biden without deflecting to TRUMP!?

yes, class - biden is srill going to debate.

the better question is ----

will donny?

And that is one question that requires a answer, answer so far that has NOT been supplied by 45.

Mr. Biden has already agreed to three debates. 45 has made noise but has to supply confirmation of his participation.

I personally think 45 will find a way to duck out. He is already sinking in the polls and right now Mr. Biden as a strong 2-Digit lead over 45 Nationally. 45 feeds off the energy of crowd, he thrives on it. But the current format would either limit or eliminate an in studio audience.

With unemployment at 11%, over 140,000 COVID Deaths AND 45 wanting use school children as lab rats by opening classes (let's hear for the "Right To Life") how he would handle debating Mr. Biden would no doubt be interesting. 45 is Chicken Shit Coward. He will find a way weasel out.

Last edited:

will donny?

And that is one question that requires a answer, answer so far that has NOT been supplied by 45.

Mr. Biden has already agreed to three debates. 45 has made noise but has to supply confirmation of his participation.

I personally think 45 will find a way to duck out. He is already sinking in the polls and right now Mr. Biden as a strong 2-Digit lead over 45 Nationally. 45 feeds off the energy of crowd, he thrives on it. But the current format would either limit or eliminate an in studio audience.

With unemployment at 11%, over 140,000 COVID Deaths AND 45 wanting use school children as lab rats by opening classes (let's hear for the "Right To Life") how he would handle debating Mr. Biden would no doubt be interesting. 45 is Chicken Shit Coward. He will find a way weasel out.

Then lets see who weasels out first. Yes, Biden's people agreed to three debates, as long as it's on their terms and Trump can't change or negotiate anything. Therefore when Trump does, they'll use that as an excuse for Creepy Joe not to debate the President.

How will the President handle Biden? Daffy Duck could beat that dementia patient any day of the week.

will donny?

Trump asked for more than three.....Crazy Joe said no.

:oops8:

I personally think 45 will find a way to duck out.
Not so sure. I'm pretty sure Trump thinks he's the most intelligent, articulate, dignified, prepared and informed person in DC, and can destroy and humiliate anyone in a debate, anywhere, any time. Obviously his obedient Trumpsters do. He could drop trou and take a dump onstage and they'd call it the best debate performance ever.

Plus, his bosses in talk radio are telling him he'll "win" them too. I'd guess he wants to debate.

Okay- what he did to make thing worse.

He undermined Dr. Fauci at every opportunity.
He called it a hoax.
He opposed social distancing and stay at home orders.
He's trying to force the schools to reopen.
He promoted quack cures like Hydrochlorquinine and shoving a light bulb up your ass.

HCQ is working for doctors which is why many are using it. It's worked here, and it's worked overseas. Even a Democrat state rep thanked President Trump for promoting HCQ because she said it saved her life.

He called what Democrats were doing as a hoax, not Covid; just another leftist lie. That's besides the fact it wouldn't have hurt anything even if he did.

He didn't oppose social distancing, but he opposed stay at home orders. He's a Republican, so he supports the US Constitution. Look at the wonderful results of cities that had stay at home orders.

You think they have less children than we do? Or less money per capita.

We don't spend that much on education compared to other countries, and we don't spend it well.

You and I both know I'm correct. I'd post my evidence, but as you've stated repeatedly, you won't read it because you choose to believe what you wish to believe, not the truth.

Oh mother.

1. HCQ works in a certain and stages in treating Covid-19 at doctors and hospitals supervisions. The problem.. Trump is promoting it as Preventative Maintenance. Trump does not have the credibility to promote any kinds of meds. Not a single scientist or medical groups or any hospitals support this STUPIDITY. Just imagine person with your conditions take this HCQ because of Trump. Just imagine how many millions of Americans that has heart problems that they didn’t know and take this meds willy willy lily? That’s dumb.

2. Democrat State Rep thanking Trump is just another dumb ignorant. HCQ are used in hospitals way way long before Trump mentioned HCQ. She made it sound and the rest of you that OMG OMG Trump discover the miracle drug HCQ. Laughable at best.

3. Here is the link and exact sentence where and when Trump....called This is their new hoax. He didn’t say Coronavirus is a hoax. But he said loud and clear..... “This is their new hoax”. Meaning this a new hoax (Coronavirus) created by the democrats. So explain to us what that he means? Why in the hell he mentioned that in the first place?

4. Trump doesn’t oppose social distancing and mask. But he promotes NO social distancing and against mask. This the president of USA (I think) did you hear him promoting social distancing and mask? HELL NO.

But he has time to BULLSHIT takes time photo op with Goya products, use Obama as an excuse to play golf, retweeted Chuck Woolery that ALL about Coronavirus is a lie, doctors, CDC, media, democrats are all lies.

Tell us..... Is Coronavirus, deaths 138,000 and infections, doctors, CDC, media, democrats are all lies? Meaning a hoax or fake...... Promoted by this lousy inept & incompetent president. Please explain to us because it’s giving Americans the very wrong and confusing information about this crisis.

HCQ has worked good here and around the world, particularly in France. It's been used in this country for nearly a half-decade, but not on Covid. Trump merely suggested that it be looked into, and used by physicians if they think it's a good idea for their patients. WTF is wrong with that???? Nobody can buy HCQ over the counter. It's a prescription only.

As for the state rep, they tried everything else on her and she kept getting worse. She is the one that insisted on HCQ, and it wasn't until she took it where she had any improvements. She heard about it watching the President on television, and that's why she's indebted to him. Had he not said anything, she might be worm food today because she would have never known about it.

When the President made that statement about a hoax, nobody took it seriously at the time. Nobody knew how serious it was going to be. It was around the same time Piglosi was promoting people going to Chinatown, DeBlasio promoting shopping in NYC and using their subway systems. It was around the same time that the commies spent two weeks trying to strip the President of his ability to single-handedly issue travel bans.

Yes, I do believe the virus deaths are phony to some degree. If I had a heart attack, died in the ambulance on he way to the hospital, and my blood tests came back I had the virus, then it's listed as me dying from Covid. If I had no insurance, the hospital is reimbursed by the federal government for being a Covid patient as President Trump promised.

Oh mother.
Again HCQ works at certain stages. I didn’t say it doesn’t work. Let me repeat it again for you. The problem with that is. Trump is promoting it as a Preventative Maintenance. There’s nobody in this world that is dumb and ignorant that promote that except this idiot dumb Trump. What part of that don’t you understand? Read my post do not stare at it.

State rep. True. But just because he heard it from Trump doesn’t mean the hospital just started using HCQ. OMG OMG Trump discover HCQ. It’s new to her and the rest of of ignorant Americans but it’s not new to the world of infectious experts. Got that?

Piglosy. We discussed these before so let me repeat it again for you.
If you put Pelosi and Trump together side by side. Who looks like a fat big slob? TRUMP.
Who goes around and acting like and behave like a pig? TRUMP.

Hoax coming from Trump was February 28, 2020 from his rally. Per your excuses at that time nobody took it seriously. WRONG you are lying. Trump and Fox News continues to downplayed the seriousness of the Coronavirus all the way till mid March. Even today Trump doesn’t give a diddly squat.

Again. Pelosi went to China town. We discussed this before. Pelosi went to China town February 24, 2020. Visited her constituents ate dim sum and cookies. At that time there were no mask and distancing requirements. So tell me what did Pelosi violated? Since when visiting a constituents is against any Coronavirus violations let alone that was only February 24. How many Americans got infected and died February 24? If Ted Cruz visits his constituents today and have a beer. Why is that a problem?

Your De blasio bullshit. That was BEFORE at that start protecting his own city from collapsing. Compare that to some of the republican governors and Trump behavior TODAY after 6 months in this crisis.

From you the number of death and infections are phony. Do you have a proof to debunked those numbers? What difference does it make? You are a Trump denial sympathizers. I’m in the medical instruments business. I believe that 100%. There are plus and minus as tolerance but I do believe those numbers.

From you. On your way to the hospital, you had a heart attack, died inside the ambulance and you have the virus they considered as Covid death. That is a YES and NO answer.

1. Before they take you to the ambulance or inside the ambulance they will try to gather as much info about your medical status and history.

2. Since you already has history most likely they already (maybe) knew you. You probably carry a card.

3. While inside the ambulance and died depending how long you’ve been out. That’s DOA. They might not do anything else but doctors will just confirm that you are DOA. Why even bother? If you are still conscious you are going to tell them that you have a heart problem. Holding your chest hard to breath. They attach you to pulse oximeter to check your heart beat (oxygen level) saturation, blood pressure. Etc etc etc.

4. Blood test. 4.1. The fist and primary they focus is your heart problems. In less than 15 minutes after they draw your blood. The level of your cardiac enzymes will tell them you had a massive heart attack and died. They might not even check for Coronavirus. Why bother if you are already dead?

4.2. If they found out from your blood that you have the virus.
Did the Covid-19 triggered your heart attack? The answer is YES. Then you are a Covid-19 number. Why? Patients with your conditions are the highest vulnerabilities. Do you have a better way to deny you are not a Covid 19 victim?
B. If they were able to do an X-ray they can tell them how much damage to your lungs and spread of the virus to your organs. If it’s clear NO you didn’t die of CV-19.

Just because you are tested + doesn’t mean that is a death guarantee. Hospitals doesn’t willy willy conclude you are automatically CV death. This is the problem with people like you believes conspiracies.

"He says goofy things". That's what you guys have been screaming about TRUMP! for years. Now it's okay, as long as your guy does it?

Biden says goofy things.

Trump says mean-spirited, racist, misogynist and homophobic things...
You are aware of Biden's racist statements, right? You know, the ones for which he was granted automatic forgiveness?

Like what Bud? Like this one from Trump.
WHITE POWER.
KUNG FLU.
But, but, but, TRUMP! Why is it that no one seems to be able to defend Biden without deflecting to TRUMP!?

That is so silly kind of deflection .... Yet. You keep blabbering about Biden that you cannot come up anything about Biden. But there are several issues and ample evidence we can trash Trump. Keep trying.

True to form, they politicize a natural disaster and pretend that somehow, TRUMP! caused it. Had he kept the economy going, they would be moaning now about how he should have shut it down.

Wrong Bud.... We blamed Trump from mishandling the severity of this crisis. busy blaming finger pointings over and over....... Clear and simple. We are in 6 months since Covid-19 arrived here in US...... and still continue to downplay the Pandemic, nonsense conspiracies, tweets and keep giving misinformation...... and still busy finger pointing. Not his responsibility.
According to your Dude 99% Covid-19 is harmless. Last Monday July 13, 2020 blamed Obama for stopping the testing right in the middle. Not sure what the hell is he referring to. It’s just silly that the whole country is in big trouble that you and the rest of Trumpets are giving him a big excuses how he screwed up this country. Trump own this meltdown.

Economy...... again and again Trump has nothing to do with the good economy before the Covid-19 crisis but slowly ruin the good economy that he inherited from Obama.

PRESIDENT BIDEN will do lots of clean up, drain the swamp, re establish world leaderships, respect from allies, most especially erase the reputations that Americans are NOT racist, bully, dumb, liars and ignorant. Will take responsibility will not blame others. Not scared of Putin and will not lick Putin boots.
How and why would you expect Biden to drain a swamp he's been part of for 40 years? That's dumb.
Wrong. If you are the VP or Senator you cannot do all of that. And what part of the Obama administration that he need to drain?
LOL. Obama was well respected and admired here in US and abroad. Compared to this lousiest president ever Trump. Look at the Trump administration how dumb, ignorant and corrupted these people are. Get your facts straight. This administration is the most inept, incompetent and corrupted ever.

will donny?

Then lets see who weasels out first. Yes, Biden's people agreed to three debates, as long as it's on their terms and Trump can't change or negotiate anything. Therefore when Trump does, they'll use that as an excuse for Creepy Joe not to debate the President.

How will the President handle Biden? Daffy Duck could beat that dementia patient any day of the week.

You have no proof on any of that. Zero NONE. Dude should know better than that.

Did you even watch small part of Chris Wallace from Fox News interview of Trump? Wallace blasted Trump lies and ignorance.
Trump lied that Biden supported defunding police force. Wallace told him NO that is not true. Biden already posted and in person he does not support defunding the police force. But he agrees and posted that police need reform.

Trump offer NOTHING of the racism and police killings of blacks that this country is facing.

Whole part of Wallace interview will be aired tonight.

Trump is mentally damaged and bad person. We have on going pandemic, Americans are dying in numbers, infections are out of control, Americans are getting financially in trouble big time. America is in trouble. He is not helping....... On top of that. We have to put up with all these fucking GARBAGES coming from this lousy 10 year old POTUS.

We're going to see a stark contrast in styles. Biden should be coached not to engage Trump, but just answer the moderators' questions. Trump's style is wearing thin with a lot of people and as long as Joe sticks to the game plan, Donny's going to come off looking bad.
Trump's style is the same one he had for his adult life. Like many Prog politicians, entertainers, media personnel and others.
As his niece says, it's the style of a terrified 3-year old. Is that what we really need and want in a president?
You prefer the "style" of a senile 78 year-old pedophile?

As opposed to a 74-year-old pedophile?

We're going to see a stark contrast in styles. Biden should be coached not to engage Trump, but just answer the moderators' questions. Trump's style is wearing thin with a lot of people and as long as Joe sticks to the game plan, Donny's going to come off looking bad.
Trump's style is the same one he had for his adult life. Like many Prog politicians, entertainers, media personnel and others.
As his niece says, it's the style of a terrified 3-year old. Is that what we really need and want in a president?

There's no evidence that trump is a pedophile, you fucking douchebag.

will donny?

You have no proof on any of that. Zero NONE. Dude should know better than that.

Did you even watch small part of Chris Wallace from Fox News interview of Trump? Wallace blasted Trump lies and ignorance.
Trump lied that Biden supported defunding police force. Wallace told him NO that is not true. Biden already posted and in person he does not support defunding the police force. But he agrees and posted that police need reform.

Trump offer NOTHING of the racism and police killings of blacks that this country is facing.

Whole part of Wallace interview will be aired tonight.

Trump is mentally damaged and bad person. We have on going pandemic, Americans are dying in numbers, infections are out of control, Americans are getting financially in trouble big time. America is in trouble. He is not helping....... On top of that. We have to put up with all these fucking GARBAGES coming from this lousy 10 year old POTUS.

I guess when somebody beats Trump solving this pandemic, then let's talk. We have the entire world working on it, and nobody can stop something like this.

I keep asking you on the left and get no replies: what do you want police to do? What should an officer do when they try to cuff a black guy, and he runs away. Just let him go, even if he was a killer? And what about when they are fighting police officers, should the cops give up, and tell the suspect maybe they'll arrest him another time when he's in a better mood? When a black guy pulls a weapon on a police officer, should he have to wait until he's shot or knifed first before he can respond with deadly force?

The truth of the matter is blacks are not being targeted by police. If they were, blacks would get killed by police way more frequently than whites. But statistics don't show that, especially given the fact blacks per capita commit way more violent crime than whites.

There's no evidence the Biden is a pedophile, you fucking rat.

Pedo Joe is indeed guilty.

Did you want to rub his leg too?

Then, so is Pedo Orange. Skitter away, Rat boy.

3jlsj2piwsk41.jpg

9107182.jpg

Then, so is Pedo Orange. Skitter away, Rat boy.

The problem you have here is that unlike you I have loyalty to Pubs or D's. You? You are so blindly partisan you can't even see straight.

Forum List

Back