Will Joe Biden show any courage and actually debate Trump on stage?

Will Joe debate Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are living something most of us have never seen before. In may ways, it's worse than 911. Prior to this, spending went primarily to our military that DumBama let dwindle. You can't be the world police without the best of everything for offensive and defensive actions. Trump presided over the best economy in 50 years. I'm 60 years old, and I can't remember a time when we had over a million jobs more than Americans to do them. So before the virus, huge growth could have only hurt us because there was nobody to do the new jobs.

One more time. The Titanic was making excellent speed until it hit the iceberg.

The economy sucks right now... You guys own this.

Nobody owns a worldwide virus except in the fantasy heads of the left, and they're not going to vote for Trump anyway.
True to form, they politicize a natural disaster and pretend that somehow, TRUMP! caused it. Had he kept the economy going, they would be moaning now about how he should have shut it down.

More and better military equipment does, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs that were created to supply these things to our military.

Again, military expenditures don't create that many jobs. We'd create more jobs investing that money into health care or education.
Numbers and sources, please. And, take into account the increased military expenditures in European countries should Uncle Sam bid them adieu. They couldn't afford their socialized medicine any more.

We are living something most of us have never seen before. In may ways, it's worse than 911. Prior to this, spending went primarily to our military that DumBama let dwindle. You can't be the world police without the best of everything for offensive and defensive actions. Trump presided over the best economy in 50 years. I'm 60 years old, and I can't remember a time when we had over a million jobs more than Americans to do them. So before the virus, huge growth could have only hurt us because there was nobody to do the new jobs.

One more time. The Titanic was making excellent speed until it hit the iceberg.

The economy sucks right now... You guys own this.

Nobody owns a worldwide virus except in the fantasy heads of the left, and they're not going to vote for Trump anyway.
True to form, they politicize a natural disaster and pretend that somehow, TRUMP! caused it. Had he kept the economy going, they would be moaning now about how he should have shut it down.

True that is. When it's a Republican President, he's responsible for everything that takes place under his leadership, including hurricanes, tornadoes, terrorist attacks, worldwide pandemics, and even California wildfires.

More and better military equipment does, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs that were created to supply these things to our military.

Again, military expenditures don't create that many jobs. We'd create more jobs investing that money into health care or education.

The US spends more per capita on primary education than any other industrialized country in the world, with only mediocre results to show for it. Job creation by military spending is just the residual effect. The primary reason for spending is for the defense of our country.

Sure he can. He can say, "The economy was in good shape when Barak and I left, we didn't have a plague killing thousands and people weren't rioting in the street."

Except it would be a lie. Neither of them had anything to do with the economy. And yes, under Hussein, and Biden, there were two riots.

Uh, guy, you are a bit confused. Nobody gave Hillary any questions in advance in her debate with Trump. Most of the questions would be anticipated, but what Biden shouldn't tolerate is Trump being allowed to make it into the circus he made his debates with Hillary into.

Right, and Trump should tolerate it.

QPJ has been part of the government for 40 years so he doesn't get to pretend he has nothing to do with what's going on. There's a long paper trail that TRUMP! can mine as well as racist comments.

And none of that will matter. You guys really can't repeat the same shit you pulled with Hillary with Biden, because people actually LIKE Biden. Yeah, he says goofy things... but so what?

Trump can scream all he wants, but he's standing on top of 138,000 dead bodies... his record is so loud we can't hear a word he's saying.

The US spends more per capita on primary education than any other industrialized country in the world, with only mediocre results to show for it. Job creation by military spending is just the residual effect. The primary reason for spending is for the defense of our country.

First, you are wrong... Other countries spend more per capita...

1594821444267.png

Defending it from whom? We spend more than the next 10 countries combined, and 8 of those are allies.

It seems to me if we spend Trillions on defense, and we have a hard time pummelling third world countries like Iraq and Afghanistan into compliance, that money is being wasted a lot more than the money we waste on education.

Actually, Trump's response to it DID make it worse. It's why we have 4% of the world's population and 25% of the Covid Cases/Deaths. The problem isn't a natural disaster, it's the response. Bush didn't cause Katrina, but his half-ass response to it did cause lives to be lost.

This is 100 times worse than Katrina.

True that is. When it's a Republican President, he's responsible for everything that takes place under his leadership, including hurricanes, tornadoes, terrorist attacks, worldwide pandemics, and even California wildfires.

He is when his incompetence makes those things worse.

Numbers and sources, please. And, take into account the increased military expenditures in European countries should Uncle Sam bid them adieu. They couldn't afford their socialized medicine any more.

I don't do sources unless I feel like it. Because it's been my experience you guys will actually scream "Fake News" or you'll just pretend you didn't see it.

He is when his incompetence makes those things worse.

Okay, I'll call you out on that. What did he do to make things worse? You do know that most of the deaths and problems came from liberal cities, don't you? Their policies, their decisions????

First, you are wrong... Other countries spend more per capita...

View attachment 363594

Defending it from whom? We spend more than the next 10 countries combined, and 8 of those are allies.

It seems to me if we spend Trillions on defense, and we have a hard time pummelling third world countries like Iraq and Afghanistan into compliance, that money is being wasted a lot more than the money we waste on education.

Come on Doctor Joe, you should know better than to pull such an amateur stunt like that on me.

I said we spend the most per capita, which means the most per each student. Your phony chart is about spending per GDP. Nice try though.

QPJ has been part of the government for 40 years so he doesn't get to pretend he has nothing to do with what's going on. There's a long paper trail that TRUMP! can mine as well as racist comments.

And none of that will matter. You guys really can't repeat the same shit you pulled with Hillary with Biden, because people actually LIKE Biden. Yeah, he says goofy things... but so what?

Trump can scream all he wants, but he's standing on top of 138,000 dead bodies... his record is so loud we can't hear a word he's saying.
"He says goofy things". That's what you guys have been screaming about TRUMP! for years. Now it's okay, as long as your guy does it?

Okay, I'll call you out on that. What did he do to make things worse? You do know that most of the deaths and problems came from liberal cities, don't you? Their policies, their decisions????

Okay- what he did to make thing worse.

He undermined Dr. Fauci at every opportunity.
He called it a hoax.
He opposed social distancing and stay at home orders.
He's trying to force the schools to reopen.
He promoted quack cures like Hydrochlorquinine and shoving a light bulb up your ass.

Come on Doctor Joe, you should know better than to pull such an amateur stunt like that on me.

I said we spend the most per capita, which means the most per each student. Your phony chart is about spending per GDP. Nice try though.

You think they have less children than we do? Or less money per capita.

We don't spend that much on education compared to other countries, and we don't spend it well.

I don't do sources unless I feel like it. Because it's been my experience you guys will actually scream "Fake News" or you'll just pretend you didn't see it.
Excuses, excuses. If you have the numbers and sources, you can support your argument. Without that, your argument boils down to feelz, and that's not credible.

He called it a hoax.
He promoted quack cures like Hydrochlorquinine and shoving a light bulb up your ass.

HCQ is working for doctors which is why many are using it. It's worked here, and it's worked overseas. Even a Democrat state rep thanked President Trump for promoting HCQ because she said it saved her life.

He called what Democrats were doing as a hoax, not Covid; just another leftist lie. That's besides the fact it wouldn't have hurt anything even if he did.

He didn't oppose social distancing, but he opposed stay at home orders. He's a Republican, so he supports the US Constitution. Look at the wonderful results of cities that had stay at home orders.

We don't spend that much on education compared to other countries, and we don't spend it well.

You and I both know I'm correct. I'd post my evidence, but as you've stated repeatedly, you won't read it because you choose to believe what you wish to believe, not the truth.

"He says goofy things". That's what you guys have been screaming about TRUMP! for years. Now it's okay, as long as your guy does it?

Biden says goofy things.

Trump says mean-spirited, racist, misogynist and homophobic things...
You are aware of Biden's racist statements, right? You know, the ones for which he was granted automatic forgiveness?

Biden says goofy things.

You are aware of Biden's racist statements, right? You know, the ones for which he was granted automatic forgiveness?

You mean like when he said Obama was articulate, bright and clean??? :laughing0301:

He called it a hoax.

Hydrochloriquine is working.

And do you have a link to the light bulb up your ass quote, or are you just confusing your Saturday night with your boyfriend?

Biden says goofy things.

You mean like when he said Obama was articulate, bright and clean??? :laughing0301:
That and when he said you had to have an Indian accent to go into a 7-11.

Forum List

Back