Will Joe Biden show any courage and actually debate Trump on stage?

Will Joe debate Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ah yes, a lifetime of service with nothing to show for it. All that really proves is that he was the one sucking off the government tit, and providing no service to justify the millions he made off of taxpayers.

Actually, he has plenty to show for it, but most of it involved helping poor people, working folks and people of color... so I can see why you missed that at the weekly Klan meeting.

As for myself, yes, I did give up. You can't fight city hall forever. I worked as long as government allowed me to. They ended my career--I didn't.

No, guy, the problem isn't that you stopped fighting a fight you shouldn't have fought. You've said yourself your medical conditions make you a danger to yourself and others on the road. It's that you didn't even TRY to find something else to do. Just give me that big old bag of welfare, and I'm still better than those Welfare Collectors next door.
Link us up to the legislation he wrote that became law and helped the poor.

Actually, he has plenty to show for it, but most of it involved helping poor people

No, most of it was helping his family like his drug addict son that he got a job for, which he had no experience in, in a country he's seldom been to, and didn't know the language. Or like his brother John, again, got a high paying job in a business he had no experience in, and son-of-a bitch, wouldn't you know it, that company then got a multi-billion dollar government contract to build houses in Iraq.

No, guy, the problem isn't that you stopped fighting a fight you shouldn't have fought. You've said yourself your medical conditions make you a danger to yourself and others on the road. It's that you didn't even TRY to find something else to do. Just give me that big old bag of welfare, and I'm still better than those Welfare Collectors next door.

I never said that. I said I'm still capable of doing my same job even today, and I'd be doing it if they didn't stop me. If you don't like it, write your commie leaders and tell them you support getting rid of these countless bureaucracies that dream up shit to stop people like me from working. If it wasn't for them, I'd still be working.

Karma baby. Trust me, your time is probably coming soon.

No, most of it was helping his family like his drug addict son that he got a job for, which he had no experience in, in a country he's seldom been to, and didn't know the language.

Again, I showed you Hunter Biden's resume. It's more impressive than most people.

I never said that. I said I'm still capable of doing my same job even today, and I'd be doing it if they didn't stop me. If you don't like it, write your commie leaders and tell them you support getting rid of these countless bureaucracies that dream up shit to stop people like me from working. If it wasn't for them, I'd still be working.

Guy, I don't want you on the road.... We have enough guys with road rage on the road, we don't need some fool with it in an 18 wheeler.

No, most of it was helping his family like his drug addict son that he got a job for, which he had no experience in, in a country he's seldom been to, and didn't know the language.

Again, I showed you Hunter Biden's resume. It's more impressive than most people.

Guy, I don't want you on the road.... We have enough guys with road rage on the road, we don't need some fool with it in an 18 wheeler.
What is impressive about it?

His cocaine addiction?

Getting kicked out of the military?

Political graft?

Yes it is. Do you know how hard it is to find a lawyer from a different country, that was dishonorably discharged from the military because of his drug addition, that doesn't know a thing about the energy sector, and give him a no-show job in your country for 50K a month? That's a hard person to find!!! So correct, Hunter is so unique. It was slim pickings. We only have 1.35 million other lawyers in this country to choose from. They had no real choice other than the VP's son who was also handling that country.

What would make you think I have road rage? I've logged nearly a million miles in my professional life, and I defy you to find somebody with my outstanding driving record, including yourself who probably puts on less than a hundred miles a week. I put more miles than that in one day when it was slow. Nobody hires a driver that had any road rage incidents.

What is impressive about it?

His cocaine addiction?

Getting kicked out of the military?

Political graft?

The thing about Democrats is you can point to a nice lawn, explain to them that the lawn is green, and they will tell you it's actually purple gray.

It's like I've always said, the best part about being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong.

Hey Rs there’s no need to worry about this election. It doesn’t matter if Don wins or Joe wins, because the right wins either way. In fact, Slow Joe is more conservative than Dumb Don, but somehow partisans of the two criminal gangs haven’t figured that out yet.
Thank you Mr. Gipper.

Please come this way back to your padded cell.
No doubt you righties are being told by your media what a crazed left winger Biden is. How you could believe that propaganda after five decades of conservative votes by Joe, merely exposes your ignorance.

In many ways, it’s a repeat of Obama’s candidacy. He ruled like an R, but Rs were told he is a radical leftist.

Don’t get fooled again.
Why then are the lefties rallying behind a conservative? Sounds like they would be better off voting third party or not at all.

Of course. How will trump defend all his failed policies?

Most of his policies have been successful, particularly the important ones such as the economy and border problem.
Economically a disaster. Tax cuts neither paid for themselves or delivered promised 4-6% growth. Mexico isn’t paying for the wall. Deficits are huge. What are you talking about?

Most of his policies have been successful, particularly the important ones such as the economy and border problem.
Economically a disaster. Tax cuts neither paid for themselves or delivered promised 4-6% growth. Mexico isn’t paying for the wall. Deficits are huge. What are you talking about?
Revenues went up after the Trump across the board tax cuts, Braindead.

Haha barely. They went up much less than needed. Trillion dollar deficit. Gdp growth down last year. Huge failure.

Haha barely. They went up much less than needed. Trillion dollar deficit. Gdp growth down last year. Huge failure.
you claimed they didn’t pay for themselves. If revenues went up, they paid for themselves, liar.

Forum List

Back