Will Joe Biden show any courage and actually debate Trump on stage?

Will Joe debate Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
A president letting prisoners out of jail ? The scum Trump pardons never even go to jail
Yep ....

And, they each get a Pink Unicorn and 40 acres of land.
Yeah make fun>>>> But the AH still pardons criminals that kiss is ass But I'm sure that's all well and good with patriots like you and ray

Yes it is.

109180002_10221206090813326_8477802529073318066_o.jpg

A president letting prisoners out of jail ? The scum Trump pardons never even go to jail
Yep ....

Yeah make fun>>>> But the AH still pardons criminals that kiss is ass But I'm sure that's all well and good with patriots like you and ray

Yes it is.

View attachment 362503
Ouch!

Eddie takes another one upside the noggin.

Yep ....

Yes it is.

View attachment 362503
Ouch!

Oh please,,,,a powder puff

Even trumps own people were against letting this pos free Even Barr

When you have evidence of that, by all means, post it. The only story out there now is "an official in the Trump administration." Funny how all these things negatively related to the President always come from some anonymous source that cannot be checked out. Other officials (according to this anonymous source) were reported to be against it as well.

I wish I had a five dollar bill for every time the leftist media had a report using an anonymous source against the President. I'd probably have more money than him by now.

When you have evidence of that, by all means, post it. The only story out there now is "an official in the Trump administration." Funny how all these things negatively related to the President always come from some anonymous source that cannot be checked out. Other officials (according to this anonymous source) were reported to be against it as well.

I wish I had a five dollar bill for every time the leftist media had a report using an anonymous source against the President. I'd probably have more money than him by now.
These people live in some Leftist Alternate Reality ruled by emotion.

Facts and actual evidence is not needed or accepted.

Only their feeeeeeeling .......

I'm not worried because only leftists and TDS people don't like him.

Guy, have you looked at his disapproval rating lately? He's down 15% Disapprove vs. Approve.

Even if Trump would mysteriously lose, it would serve the country right to see virtual open borders again, a President that supports letting criminals out of jail, and defunding police departments across all the major cities in this country. Increased taxes on our remaining businesses so they close down too.

Uh, guy, one more time. The recessions only happen when Republicans are in charge. The last time a recession started under a Democrat was Jimmy Carter, and that was an effort to fight runaway inflation that had been going on for a decade.

Much like Hussein before him, Biden and his supporters will blame his complete failure on President Trump. They will deny that the job losses are due to huge energy increases and people having less money have anything to do with his polices. Or that more foreigners in this country working for nickels on the dollar have anything to do with lower wages for Americans.

Well, yeah, because none of those things are true. It's not like your lazy welfare collecting ass will go out and do those shit jobs.

Our country is fragile right now and will likely be going into next year. There is only one way to break through that cracked piece of glass we are sitting on, and that is putting Dementia Joe in charge.

Our Country is ROYALLY FUCKED RIGHT NOW because of four years of Trump's incompetence. Trump fails the basic Reagan test. "Are you better off than you were four years ago." I'm not. You're not. Neither is anyone else.

Guy, have you looked at his disapproval rating lately? He's down 15% Disapprove vs. Approve.

Yeah, like polls are always right. Actually, they're usually wrong.

Well then, I guess we are lucky that the election is four months away.

Uh, guy, one more time. The recessions only happen when Republicans are in charge. The last time a recession started under a Democrat was Jimmy Carter, and that was an effort to fight runaway inflation that had been going on for a decade.

Any slowdowns under Republicans are because they took over after a Democrat presidency. What Republicans do is get us out of slowdowns and recessions. Reagan inherited a troubled economy, he got us out of it and put us in a very successful one. Bush inherited a slow economy, and it was topped off after 911. He got us out of it. The economy wasn't bad for Trump, but very sluggish and wages not increasing by much. He turned that around. What stopped him was a worldwide pandemic. Otherwise we would have enjoyed a great economy until his reelection in November.

Well, yeah, because none of those things are true. It's not like your lazy welfare collecting ass will go out and do those shit jobs.

When I was younger and had my health, I did worse jobs than they do. If you're an employer, why not hire an immigrant for much less money if you have people stupid enough to vote for a party that allows them to be here?

Our Country is ROYALLY FUCKED RIGHT NOW because of four years of Trump's incompetence. Trump fails the basic Reagan test. "Are you better off than you were four years ago." I'm not. You're not. Neither is anyone else.

Nobody is in the entire world. That's how voters will answer. However before the Wuhan virus, people were way better off under Trump than Hussein.

These people live in some Leftist Alternate Reality ruled by emotion.

Facts and actual evidence is not needed or accepted.

Only their feeeeeeeling .......

The left are like sheep. They eat whatever is fed to them. That's why these leftist news outlets use anonymous sources. They know the sheep will just believe them and not look into any of their claims, nor question them.

Did Barr really disagree with Trump? Who knows, he might have. But until we hear it from the man himself, there is no reason to believe anonymous sources. And if it turns out to be a lie, the left will continue to repeat it regardless. It's what they always do.

Yep ....

Yes it is.

View attachment 362503
Ouch!

Oh please,,,,a powder puff
You are punch drunk from this thread.................

The left are like sheep. They eat whatever is fed to them. That's why these leftist news outlets use anonymous sources. They know the sheep will just believe them and not look into any of their claims, nor question them.

This is certainly true ....

However ... the Sheeple may be many in number ... they are few in voters .... we all know why ....

The Left knows this too ...

Ignore what the Leftist Sheeple are parroting ..... it is ALL LIES ......

Did Barr really disagree with Trump? Who knows, he might have. But until we hear it from the man himself, there is no reason to believe anonymous sources. And if it turns out to be a lie, the left will continue to repeat it regardless. It's what they always do.
Thanks for the response Ray ...

I believe Barr will e true to Justice.

Yeah, like polls are always right. Actually, they're usually wrong.

Well then, I guess we are lucky that the election is four months away.

1) The polls are usually right.
2) What's going to change in 4 months. The economy won't get better, we are probably going to get a second wave of Covid, and there are just going to be more things for Trump to fuck up.

Any slowdowns under Republicans are because they took over after a Democrat presidency. What Republicans do is get us out of slowdowns and recessions.

No, not really. This one, Republicans had been in charge for 3 years. 2008, they had been in charge for 7 years. 1990, they had been in charge for 10 years. The ONLY recession you can claim happened right after the Republicans took over is 2001. And it's always kind of been this way. My parents used to say Republicans brought us Recessions, Democrats brought us wars. Today, Republicans bring us recessions AND wars.

Reagan inherited a troubled economy, he got us out of it and put us in a very successful one.

Reagan inherited an economy that was coming out of recession, and he put it right back into recession. The thing everyone forgets about the 1980 and 1981 recessions is that they were INTENTIONALLY triggered by the Fed to control double digit inflation. The intent was to control inflation by driving wages down.

Bush inherited a slow economy, and it was topped off after 911. He got us out of it.

Actually, the economy was doing fine until Bush started fucking with it. Then he gave us slow growth until he totally fucked it up in 2008.

The economy wasn't bad for Trump, but very sluggish and wages not increasing by much. He turned that around. What stopped him was a worldwide pandemic. Otherwise we would have enjoyed a great economy until his reelection in November.

We were going into recession even without Covid. Industrial output and demand were already slowing, corporate debt was maxed out. In short, he did what Republicans always do, let the One Percent indulge their worst behaviors and let nature take it's course. Covid just kicked in the whole rotten edifice.

Nobody is in the entire world. That's how voters will answer. However before the Wuhan virus, people were way better off under Trump than Hussein.

Most of the world is handling Covid-19 better than we are. For instance, unemployment in the EU is only 7.8% right now

No, not really. This one, Republicans had been in charge for 3 years. 2008, they had been in charge for 7 years. 1990, they had been in charge for 10 years. The ONLY recession you can claim happened right after the Republicans took over is 2001. And it's always kind of been this way. My parents used to say Republicans brought us Recessions, Democrats brought us wars. Today, Republicans bring us recessions AND wars.

Oh, so that's the new attempt now. Blame the Republicans if they are in charge of any sector of our federal government regardless who the President is. You are such a phony.

Reagan inherited an economy that was coming out of recession, and he put it right back into recession. The thing everyone forgets about the 1980 and 1981 recessions is that they were INTENTIONALLY triggered by the Fed to control double digit inflation. The intent was to control inflation by driving wages down.

With tax cuts and various other measures put in by Reagan, that got us out of a very bad situation.

Actually, the economy was doing fine until Bush started fucking with it. Then he gave us slow growth until he totally fucked it up in 2008.

He was part of it but not all his fault alone. We've posted the videos of Democrats in the House fighting against Republicans who wanted oversight committees of Fanny and Freddy. It was Democrats who were claiming that everything was fine; nothing to worry about; no red flags in sight.

No, the economy was not doing fine before Bush. Look up the tech bubble, and learn more about it.

We were going into recession even without Covid. Industrial output and demand were already slowing, corporate debt was maxed out. In short, he did what Republicans always do, let the One Percent indulge their worst behaviors and let nature take it's course. Covid just kicked in the whole rotten edifice.

Any respected economist disagrees with you. Before the Wuhan flu, they predicted an even stronger economy going into Trump's second term. You were talking about this phantom recession before Trump even took office, and continued that fantasy throughout.

Most of the world is handling Covid-19 better than we are. For instance, unemployment in the EU is only 7.8% right now

Yes it is, but has been rising since April and is continuing to rise. Ours is going down.

The report is that Sleepy Joe asked Liz Warren to help him draft his economic plan that he presented last week.

LOL! No wonder it is damn shitty.

That is like asking the Devil to help you prepare Sunday worship services.

Oh, so that's the new attempt now. Blame the Republicans if they are in charge of any sector of our federal government regardless who the President is. You are such a phony.

Is your Reading comprehension poor.

Okay, once more.
2020 - TRUMP RECESSION- Republican President for 3 Years.
2008 - BUSH RECESSION 2 - Republican President for 7 years
2001 - Bush Recession 2 - Republican president for six months.
1990 - Bush-41 Recession - REpublican President for 10 years.

Yes it is, but has been rising since April and is continuing to rise. Ours is going down.

It won't be for long. Watch for it to bounce back up again in July.

He was part of it but not all his fault alone. We've posted the videos of Democrats in the House fighting against Republicans who wanted oversight committees of Fanny and Freddy. It was Democrats who were claiming that everything was fine; nothing to worry about; no red flags in sight.

Fanny and Freddie didn't cause the recession, the big banks did.

Any respected economist disagrees with you. Before the Wuhan flu, they predicted an even stronger economy going into Trump's second term. You were talking about this phantom recession before Trump even took office, and continued that fantasy throughout.

And turns out I was right. Here's the recession, baby. TRUMP RECESSION.

Here's an article from 2019 where they predicted a recession.

Forum List

Back