Will Hispanics vote on free shit or morality?

I refuse to buy the “Hispanics have flocked to the Republican Party” over abortion bullshit….I believe ‘free shit’ and ‘dethrone whitey’ will still top their list of reasons to vote. Your thoughts?
The illegal Hispanics will support Biden and the Democrats.

But legal and citizen Hispanics are just people like any other people. They want life, liberty, and the ability to pursue happiness like all people do. They want to be able to worship as they choose, the best for their children, opportunity to learn, grow, and improve themselves as all good people do. And they see when policies and initiatives are producing bad, even disastrous results.

It is the latter that will drive at least some into the arms of the Republican Party that too often has talked a good game but lacked the courage to win the game. But at least Republicans don't hate America enough to participate in its destruction.

A Republican vote is the only sane vote this November. I think a lot of Hispanics will agree with me.

Last edited:
As a 1/2 Hispanic myself, I would agree with Foxfyre. Since Hispanics have never really been into the welfare culture, as many blacks have, but they/we are deep into the culture of morality, based on Catholic/Christian values, there will be a huge surge in Hispanic Republican voting, as polls already indicate.

Democrats were able to cajole Hispanics into voting with them in the past, by race baiting, and claiming Republicans were racist, because of them being against illegal immigration. With Biden's wild & reckless border policies however, complete with drugs/fentanyl, human trafficking, that hitch has been broken.

Couple that with the increased crime, crazy Democrat crime-soft policies, and a multitude of cancel culture lunacies, Democrats have lost Hispanics, as much as if they were deliberately trying to do that.

Democrats haven't been smart. Their bending to the far left of their party is costing them. What did they think would happen to a demographic group they have relied heavily upon ?... when they advocate unisex bathrooms, same-sex marriage, tran sex grooming of kids, drag queen parties for kids, tran loon men competing against women in women's sports. And all this to a cultural group > Hispanics, who generally have a picture of Jesus Christ hanging in their living rooms. I have many Mexican-American friends. Almost all wear 2 medals necklaces - a crucifix, and one of Our Lady of Guadalupe.

As a group, Democrats have now become about as popular to Hispanics, as sharks are to swimmers. They should change their name to Dumbocrats.

No worries for you! Almost 70% of Hispanic Americans eligible to vote, don't vote.
True. In Costa Rica this year only about 35 % made the appearance, even though voting here is ALWAYS on Sunday and the public transportation is free on vote day

But legal and citizen Hispanics are just people like any other people. They want life, liberty, and the ability to pursue happiness like all people do. They want to be able to worship as they choose, the best for their children, opportunity to learn, grow, and improve themselves as all good people do. And they see when policies and initiatives are producing bad, even disastrous results.

It is the latter that will drive at least some into the arms of the Republican Party that too often has talked a good game but lacked the courage to win the game. But at least Republicans don't hate America enough to participate in its destruction.

A Republican vote is the only sane vote this November. I think a lot of Hispanics will agree with me.
The illegal's don't go anywhere near the polls, they don't vote.

I had to laugh at they want "life, liberty"they to be able to worship as they choose. They do not want the republicans.

I refuse to buy the “Hispanics have flocked to the Republican Party” over abortion bullshit….I believe ‘free shit’ and ‘dethrone whitey’ will still top their list of reasons to vote. Your thoughts?
In the New York governor‘s race, polling is showing than MORE THAN HALF of Hispanic voters are breaking for the Republican.

The reason is the massive spike in violent crime that Democrats are enabling via their soft-on-criminals policies.

In the New York governor‘s race, polling is showing than MORE THAN HALF of Hispanic voters are breaking for the Republican.

The reason is the massive spike in violent crime that Democrats are enabling via their soft-on-criminals policies.
Its disingenuous about democrat's are soft on crime.

Anybody got their Penelope/English dictionary handy?
Yes. She is saying that Democrats who are fighting to eliminate bail for violent, repeat offenders in an effort to get them back onto the streets where their can continue their savage behavior - pushing people into the subway tracks, sucker-punching them from behind, stabbing them, etc. - only APPEAR to be soft on criminals.

Most people see reality.

15 more days.

As a 1/2 Hispanic myself, I would agree with Foxfyre. Since Hispanics have never really been into the welfare culture, as many blacks have, but they/we are deep into the culture of morality, based on Catholic/Christian values, there will be a huge surge in Hispanic Republican voting, as polls already indicate.

Democrats were able to cajole Hispanics into voting with them in the past, by race baiting, and claiming Republicans were racist, because of them being against illegal immigration. With Biden's wild & reckless border policies however, complete with drugs/fentanyl, human trafficking, that hitch has been broken.

Couple that with the increased crime, crazy Democrat crime-soft policies, and a multitude of cancel culture lunacies, Democrats have lost Hispanics, as much as if they were deliberately trying to do that.

Democrats haven't been smart. Their bending to the far left of their party is costing them. What did they think would happen to a demographic group they have relied heavily upon ?... when they advocate unisex bathrooms, same-sex marriage, tran sex grooming of kids, drag queen parties for kids, tran loon men competing against women in women's sports. And all this to a cultural group > Hispanics, who generally have a picture of Jesus Christ hanging in their living rooms. I have many Mexican-American friends. Almost all wear 2 medals necklaces - a crucifix, and one of Our Lady of Guadalupe.

As a group, Democrats have now become about as popular to Hispanics, as sharks are to swimmers. They should change their name to Dumbocrats.

Lets break it down... Many of my Christian friends think the GOP party is morally bankrupt... There attitudes on most issues don't follow 'Love thy Neighbour...', Jesus's one command... Jesus never mentioned Abortion but was very clear on how we should treat each other.
Catholic Church has held may differing views on Abortion over the Centuries, even the Evangelical Christians held a different view pre 1978...
Please stop telling us the morality of Abortion... Abortion was an invented wedge issue by the Evangelical in 1978 when they lost the School Segregation.

As transgender issue... 90% of the chatter on this is coming from Republicans trying to paint a picture...

You want these men to use woman's toilets

1666614742749.png
1666614775290.png
1666614799436.png

And these women to use Mens Toliets
1666615019547.png
1666615115362.png
1666615205048.png

Attachments

• 1666614980345.png
    1666614980345.png
    450.7 KB · Views: 9