Zone1 Will Fox change its ways after the revelations in the Dominion case

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I know there are threads about the actual case but I am more interested in what comes after..

I am not sure that they will. The problem their defence has is that theyhave given the prosecution overwhelming evidence that their presenters knew the so called steal claims were nonsense.

I cant see them stopping their deceptive strategy. I can see them not leaving such a paper trail next time. In that way they will be able to claim innocence and continue to spread lies.

Whether folks continue to trust thm is a different matter. I doubt their core audience will lose much sleep overr the revelations and nobody else really matters.

But how can you believe a word that hannity or carlson say ? Perhaps the Judge will make them apologise on air.

America is one of the few countries on earth that runs their federal election via software. I don't believe any other First World, Western nations have electronic federal elections though I could be wrong.

I know there are threads about the actual case but I am more interested in what comes after..

I am not sure that they will. The problem their defence has is that theyhave given the prosecution overwhelming evidence that their presenters knew the so called steal claims were nonsense.

I cant see them stopping their deceptive strategy. I can see them not leaving such a paper trail next time. In that way they will be able to claim innocence and continue to spread lies.

Whether folks continue to trust thm is a different matter. I doubt their core audience will lose much sleep overr the revelations and nobody else really matters.

But how can you believe a word that hannity or carlson say ? Perhaps the Judge will make them apologise on air.
That Fox does nothing but spread misinformation and lies and the Dominion lawsuit are two separate issues.

Fox will continue with its war on facts and the truth – the question is will Fox continue to engage in defamation.

I think so. They will just make it harder to prove in future.
Fox doesn’t care about proof, facts, or the truth.

All Fox seeks to do is pander to its audience with misinformation and lies it knows to be untrue and false – the email evidence is proof that Fox knows it’s spreading misinformation and lies.

And by spreading misinformation and lies, Fox is engaged in an effort to hobble the political process and undermine our democratic institutions perceived by conservatives as politically beneficial to Republicans.

Unless you're looking to be led in your thinking, who really cares?

All of the mainstream networks are pretty much on the same team when it comes to the critical issues of the day. They're effectively controlled opposition to one another.

Turn them all off and you'll be better for it.

Last edited:
All networks have their target market and they bend to this market to draw eyes and support. CNNs best qualities might be in their international reporting but Fox has a better handle on the issues impacting average Americans today.

Last edited:

So seeing Joe admit that he had the most extensive voter fraud organization, is just our imagination? When we saw the suitcases full of ballots being pulled from under tables and ballots run through after the 2am steal, we are supposed to trust what you say? The Nazi's believed the Reichstag Fire was created by Communists, while Hilters goonz started it just because Hitler told them so. Are you a Nazi, TT?

It's always comical when the quislings on one network plays clips of the quislings on another network and proceeds to argue the clips. And it's always about as deep as a mud puddle.

It's like if you want to know what they're saying on CNN, then turn on FOX. And vice versa.

Totally controlled opposition. It's pure theater.

Turn either channel on and they're both spewing support for robbing the taxpayer at the barrel of a government gu, in the interest of the Ukraine, while America crumbles. And that's only one thing...

Last edited:
So seeing Joe admit that he had the most extensive voter fraud organization, is just our imagination? When we saw the suitcases full of ballots being pulled from under tables and ballots run through after the 2am steal, we are supposed to trust what you say? The Nazi's believed the Reichstag Fire was created by Communists, while Hilters goonz started it just because Hitler told them so. Are you a Nazi, TT?
The election was fine. Th question is whether fox will change its ways after being exposed like this.

As younsaid to me, that isn't the issue. Csn skftware be hacked, manipulated or altered?. Yes or no.
There is no evidence that happened. Its a hypothetical question.
Fox knew there was nothing wrong and continued to lie about it.
Will they change their lying ways ?

It's always comical when the quislings on one network plays clips of the quislings on another network and proceeds to argue the clips. And it's always about as deep as a mud puddle.

It's like if you want to know what they're saying on CNN, then turn on FOX. And vice versa.

Totally controlled opposition. It's pure theater.

Turn either channel on and they're both spewing support for robbing the taxpayer at the barrel of a government gu, in the interest of the Ukraine, while America crumbles. And that's only one thing...
I dont agree that they are two cheeks of the same arse. As an outsider watching Fox is jaw dropping.

There is no evidence that happened. Its a hypothetical question.
Fox knew there was nothing wrong and continued to lie about it.
Will they change their lying ways ?
Its not hypothetical at all. Politicians for years have questioned the software on both sides. More on the Dem side actually. We know that vote counting by hand with observers separates the risk rather than it being a centralized environment controlled by code. Imagine if Russia had hacked the booths in 2016? It's possible they helped Trump win, isn't it?

Forum List

Back