Zone1 Will Fox change its ways after the revelations in the Dominion case

FOX will l never change, their entire business model has been about spreading untruths since they were formed. They will continue peddling lies to the sheep who tune in, it makes them a lot of money.
Welcome to too much of media today. Why do you think trust is so low?

No matter how hard Democrats push the fair election propaganda millions of Americans refuse to believe it.

FOX will l never change, their entire business model has been about spreading untruths since they were formed. They will continue peddling lies to the sheep who tune in, it makes them a lot of money.
Every news network has a narrative. If you want a more unbiased source then News Nation may be what you are looking for.

Its not hypothetical at all. Politicians for years have questioned the software on both sides. More on the Dem side actually. We know that vote counting by hand with observers separates the risk rather than it being a centralized environment controlled by code. Imagine if Russia had hacked the booths in 2016? It's possible they helped Trump win, isn't it?
You can "what if" all night long. But there is no evidence that anything was amiss.
The electoral system is not on trial. Fox News is on trial.

So seeing Joe admit that he had the most extensive voter fraud organization, is just our imagination? When we saw the suitcases full of ballots being pulled from under tables and ballots run through after the 2am steal, we are supposed to trust what you say? The Nazi's believed the Reichstag Fire was created by Communists, while Hilters goonz started it just because Hitler told them so. Are you a Nazi, TT?
That was remarkably hysterical.

Of course, because when you look at the 2am steal, it was all about the ballots, but then FAUX news even said before 2am that Joe Bidiot was going to win. So they knew what was coming also.
Fox is on trial because they told lies about dominion. Now they will pay for it.
Will it change their approach to the truth ?

I know there are threads about the actual case but I am more interested in what comes after..

I am not sure that they will. The problem their defence has is that theyhave given the prosecution overwhelming evidence that their presenters knew the so called steal claims were nonsense.

I cant see them stopping their deceptive strategy. I can see them not leaving such a paper trail next time. In that way they will be able to claim innocence and continue to spread lies.

Whether folks continue to trust thm is a different matter. I doubt their core audience will lose much sleep overr the revelations and nobody else really matters.

But how can you believe a word that hannity or carlson say ? Perhaps the Judge will make them apologise on air.

Bait_1430468619637.jpg

It suggests that people don't trust them and it would be near impossible in many cases to detect if there was manipulating or hacking occuring. Dominion should at least be transparent about the risks.
It doesn’t ‘suggest’ anything.

The fact is that there was no hacking, cheating, or fraud.

The fact is that Fox propagates misinformation and lies to pander to its equally dishonest conservative audience.

And the fact is that Fox knew that lies about hacking, cheating, and fraud were indeed lies – but continued to lie anyway out of a fear of alienating its dishonest conservative audience.

It doesn’t ‘suggest’ anything.

The fact is that there was no hacking, cheating, or fraud.

The fact is that Fox propagates misinformation and lies to pander to its equally dishonest conservative audience.

And the fact is that Fox knew that lies about hacking, cheating, and fraud were indeed lies – but continued to lie anyway out of a fear of alienating its dishonest conservative audience.
it does illustrate their elitist attitude to its viewers.

I know there are threads about the actual case but I am more interested in what comes after..

I am not sure that they will. The problem their defence has is that theyhave given the prosecution overwhelming evidence that their presenters knew the so called steal claims were nonsense.

I cant see them stopping their deceptive strategy. I can see them not leaving such a paper trail next time. In that way they will be able to claim innocence and continue to spread lies.

Whether folks continue to trust thm is a different matter. I doubt their core audience will lose much sleep overr the revelations and nobody else really matters.

But how can you believe a word that hannity or carlson say ? Perhaps the Judge will make them apologise on air.
Fox is a corporation, and they will predictably behave like any corporation: they will always take the path that ensures their own income. It is the one thing corporations must have in order to survive, and it is their only reason for existence in the first place.

They have discovered, as we have all recently learned for sure, that their path to riches involves confirming the biases of their base. They will only care about the truth inasmuch as it makes the corporation money, which Tucker Carlson reflected when he kvetched that calling Arizona for Biden would cause their stock price to plummet.

The only way for Fox to change their strategy is if it costs them more money to keep pushing false narratives, than it does to adhere to journalistic integrity and report the news impartially. I don't see that happening.

Fox is a corporation, and they will predictably behave like any corporation: they will always take the path that ensures their own income. It is the one thing corporations must have in order to survive, and it is their only reason for existence in the first place.

They have discovered, as we have all recently learned for sure, that their path to riches involves confirming the biases of their base. They will only care about the truth inasmuch as it makes the corporation money, which Tucker Carlson reflected when he kvetched that calling Arizona for Biden would cause their stock price to plummet.

The only way for Fox to change their strategy is if it costs them more money to keep pushing false narratives, than it does to adhere to journalistic integrity and report the news impartially. I don't see that happening.
Its a bugger when telling the truth is bad for business. Says a lot about their customers.

Dominion Systems is a corrupt government backed corporation with an army of lawyers. Their voting system is designed for election tampering, anyone with knowledge of computer systems who reads their system design document AS I HAVE knows this for a fact.

Dominion Systems is a corrupt government backed corporation with an army of lawyers. Their voting system is designed for election tampering, anyone with knowledge of computer systems who reads their system design document AS I HAVE knows this for a fact.

Which is why you assert it...

Forum List

Back