Will Donald Trump run for President in 2024?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

I say he will because at the moment, based on current counts, he lost by small margins in three states that could have changed the outcome of the election. Given his force of personality and control of the Republican Party, I think he is going to run for President again in 2024 and try and avenge his defeat.
He will run because they have no one to replace him. He owns the party, lock, stock, and barrel

I say he will because at the moment, based on current counts, he lost by small margins in three states that could have changed the outcome of the election. Given his force of personality and control of the Republican Party, I think he is going to run for President again in 2024 and try and avenge his defeat.

More than likely one of his sons will.
The drugged up one? Or the stupid one?
How do you tell them apart?

Z

People have run from prison before, so that wouldn't be a hindrance.

Whether he'd want to or not hangs heavily on what happens in the interim when he has to answer court charges and debtors. And given the wide gap between how he did and how the rest of the Republican Party did in the same election, I don't think he's quite got "control" of anything. They have no use for him now.

Actually, if the Republicans end up winning the Senate, it will likely be because of Trump. In particular it looks like Trump's potential win in North Carolina may have saved the Republican Senate seat there.

Again, many will say Trump only lost by a combined 49,000 votes in three states, just like Hillary only lost by a combined 77,000 votes in three states in 2016. Trump just had 71,108,000+ Americans vote for him. It does not seem like his popularity has been diminished.

I agree. He's very popular as his rally's show. He got a lot of votes and I'd say he will run in 2024. Not sure the GOP will support him but if they don't they ain't to smart. He's a winner and always has been.

The GOP has been marching lock step in support of Trump for four years now. It seem most either support him or those that don't are afraid to go against him.

You may be right but many in the GOP have now use for Trump cause he's not a politician. He doesn't follow the politician route.

The man says what he means and he doesn't care if they like it or not.
If the 'man' says what he means, why does he have all these sycophants constantly trying to tell us "he really means this...."?

After four years of Biden's demented ramblings, I think Donald Duck would be a viable candidate.

I doubt it, I think he will just enjoy life for the rest of his life
He will never enjoy life again. He's now a losing laughingstock.

So what does everyone think now. I ask again because so many people were thinking Trump would not run in 2024 because they believed he would be President for another 4 years and not be eligible to run in 2024. I wonder if anyone has changed their thoughts on that.

Forum List

Back