Will Donald Trump be re-elected President on November 3, 2020?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

U2Edge

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012

No.

There are several possible obstacles to Trump being re-elected as President:

1. He could be impeached and removed from office by Congress before that.

2. He may resign from office before that in order to get a quick pardon from Mike Pence.

3. He simply serves out the rest of his term and does not run for re-election.

4. He is impeached but not removed from office. The impeachment hurts his re-election campaign and he loses in a landslide on election night, November 3, 2020.

5. He is defeated on election night because he failed to gain much support outside of the Republican Party and averaged an approval rating of 40%, much weaker than what is needed to be even competitive to be re-elected. His victory in 2016 was by a tiny margin, less than 77,000 votes combined from 3 states. A fluke essentially due to the Democrats failure to properly manage Hillary's campaign for President. Even if everyone who voted for him in 2016 does so again on November 3, 2020, he is still likely to lose do the strong Democratic focus on getting out the vote in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan in 2020.

A very uncertain time for President Trump. I don't think there has been another U.S. President that has been in this much trouble after less than 2 years in office.

No.

2. He may resign from office before that in order to get a quick pardon from Mike Pence.

4. He is impeached but not removed from office. The impeachment hurts his re-election campaign and he loses in a landslide on election night, November 3, 2020.

5. He is defeated on election night because he failed to gain much support outside of the Republican Party and averaged an approval rating of 40%, much weaker than what is needed to be even competitive to be re-elected. His victory in 2016 was by a tiny margin, less than 77,000 votes combined from 3 states. A fluke essentially due to the Democrats failure to properly manage Hillary's campaign for President. Even if everyone who voted for him in 2016 does so again on November 3, 2020, he is still likely to lose do the strong Democratic focus on getting out the vote in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan in 2020.

A very uncertain time for President Trump. I don't think there has been another U.S. President that has been in this much trouble after less than 2 years in office.

I hope you're right. I don't think you are though.

No.

And what is President Trump impeached for again?

I don't care hahahahhahahahah
he's already kicked A$$
kicked MSM A$$
tells it like it is--is not afraid to tell the truth

They cannot articulate why he should be impeached because they are useless idiot sheep.

I saved 15 percent on my insurance by switching to Geico.

No.

And what is President Trump impeached for again?

he hasn't been impeached.

They cannot articulate why he should be impeached because they are useless idiot sheep.

obstruction of justice

witness tampering

possible perjury ( yet to be declared )

dereliction of duty

conspiracy to defraud the united states

violating FEC laws

violating the emoluments clause

& there will probably be multiple counts within each charge.

Forum List

Back