Will Donald Trump Be Impeached? Is it even possible?

There’s a good chance he will be impeached by the House since the Dems will likely win the House in November.

But since they won’t have 67 Senators, Trump will still be President.

And impeachment would help Trump in 2020.

Um... no.

POTUS has not committed any impeachable offenses

-Geaux
I disagree that he hasn’t committed any impeachable offenses. In my opinion, he has shown that he’s unfit for office. While my opinion may not matter in that regard, many in Congress feel the same, and their opinion does matter. And being determined to be unfit for office is plenty of reason to vote for impeachment.
Those who deem POTUS unfit have no credibility and are part of the problem

-Geaux
I disagree. Those who continue to ignore Trump’s erratic and unstable behavior, either because they’re holding their nose and swallowing his bs out of party loyalty, or because they don’t recognize his instability, are part of the problem.
buh bye
Bye. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out

Um... no.

-Geaux
I disagree that he hasn’t committed any impeachable offenses. In my opinion, he has shown that he’s unfit for office. While my opinion may not matter in that regard, many in Congress feel the same, and their opinion does matter. And being determined to be unfit for office is plenty of reason to vote for impeachment.

-Geaux
I disagree. Those who continue to ignore Trump’s erratic and unstable behavior, either because they’re holding their nose and swallowing his bs out of party loyalty, or because they don’t recognize his instability, are part of the problem.
Just because a few haters tell us Trump is unstable, it doesn't mean he is. I would call the guy that was tearing down my agenda all kinds of things to try to get others to make him stop if I was powerless to do so.

Um... no.

-Geaux
Welcome, Smell. Don't be shy; join us in Introductions and tell us a little about yourself. There's a donut for you in it.
Don't give into peer pressure.

Introduce yourself when you are good and ready.

I still haven't introduced myself. I'm not sure if I am going to stay yet. :abgg2q.jpg:
I was too shy to ever do an introductions thread. Actually, I'm not sure I knew there was one for a long time. I just stumbled around my first social media site like a lost soul for a long time. When some snotnosed troll told me to PI him, I spent days trying to figure out what obscene act PI stood for. Finally someone mentioned "ignore" and I realized what he meant, used it and decided it was the best idea since sliced bread.

Um... no.

-Geaux

View attachment 215907

Please tell me you’re joking. He cannot be impeached bc Congress dubs him unfit for office.
Yes he can. If the House votes to impeach, then he’s impeached. No crime needs to be committed.

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanorscovers allegations of misconduct by officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, refusal to obey a lawful order, chronic intoxication, and tax evasion
So what if he's impeached? Means nothing.

It's interesting, Because the stupid mullahs and their supporters were happy when Trump won the election, Assuming he will fail and make America a weak country. Now though, To them he is a real pain in the arse.

I think he knows how to deal with those bastards.
And despite the other us presidents, He's impatient about mullahs.

Um... no.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Please list this “erratic and unstable behavior.” And claims from an anonymous source don’t count.
It’s from Wikipedia, and being a new member, I can’t yet post links. So, google it I guess :dunno:

And I don’t need to list any unstable behavior as I’m not the one voting to impeach. But feel free to judge for yourself from his tweets and wild accusations and daily lies.

You’re welcome.
You claim Trump is unstable? I claim the entire democratic party is unstable. And I claim anybody stupid enough to vote for these fools is unstable. So there ya go.

-Geaux

Please list this “erratic and unstable behavior.” And claims from an anonymous source don’t count.
It’s from Wikipedia, and being a new member, I can’t yet post links. So, google it I guess :dunno:

And I don’t need to list any unstable behavior as I’m not the one voting to impeach. But feel free to judge for yourself from his tweets and wild accusations and daily lies.

You’re welcome.
You claim Trump is unstable? I claim the entire democratic party is unstable. And I claim anybody stupid enough to vote for these fools is unstable. So there ya go.
Cool story
Thanks. I'm here to educate you leftist traitors.

You’re welcome.
Cool story
You should get some education yourself, you ridiculous clown
Lol! I love triggering you government leeches.

Cool story
Lol if you think that’s triggered, you need to get out more often. Turn off Alex Jones and take a whiff of the real world.
Sounds like you acquired "Maddow On The Brain Disease". Pull Hillary's panties out of your mouth and learn to think and do for yourself are a couple treatment options. Good luck Taker.

It's the most important question in my life, Because If Donald Trump impeach by congress and remove from office, The iran Islamic government will survive.
It means Everything we people suffered from the sanctions will have been for nothing. Everything we lost will have been for nothing.

Is it possile impeach by congress and remove from his office?

Of course it’s possible. He just has to commit an impeachable offense first.
He has already committed several:

To wit:

1 - calling upon Russia to hack Hillary.

2 - MEETING WITH Russians.

3 - Firing Comey.

Three strikes.

He's OUT !!!

This tells us a lot about you:
1) You don't have a sense of humor.
2) Trump never met with the Russians
3) Comey needed to be fired for being a perpetual fuck-up!

In summary, you are an idiot with no sense of humor.

Um... no.

-Geaux

-Geaux

The only erratic and unstable behavior I see is by Obama, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, the ladies on the View and libtards in general.

Um... no.

-Geaux

-Geaux

You’re welcome.

Why can't you post links? Are you too stupid to cut and paste? If so, go away!

Um... no.

-Geaux

-Geaux

The only erratic and unstable behavior I see is by Obama, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, the ladies on the View and libtards in general.
Of course you do

Yes, I do. I am glad you agree.

-Geaux

You’re welcome.

Why can't you post links? Are you too stupid to cut and paste? If so, go away!
Are you too stupid to see that I DID cut/paste in the quote? Do you not understand what a link is? And why I can’t post links is beyond my pay grade. I’m a new member. I suppose admin wants new members to establish themselves a little before allowing links so that bots can’t spam the board. Idk. Go ask them about it.

Quotes are made by clicking the reply button.

How about that you are just too stupid to figure it out how to do links?

The simplest explanation is usually true.

Lol if you think that’s triggered, you need to get out more often. Turn off Alex Jones and take a whiff of the real world.
Sounds like you acquired "Maddow On The Brain Disease". Pull Hillary's panties out of your mouth and learn to think and do for yourself are a couple treatment options. Good luck Taker.
I have a career, own my home and vehicle. Thanks for your concern, asshole.

Get back to me when you can come at me with more than “living in your mother’s basement” insults.

:fu:
Just another worthless crying libstain. You're most likely too stupid to get a job (other than government or fast food). ANYBODY that needs a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do for themselves (worthless leftists as yourself) are nothing but society suckers and shouldn't be allowed to vote or post on public forums.
So do yourself a favor and take a long walk on a short pier.

Get back to me when you can come at me with more than “living in your mother’s basement” insults.

Just another worthless crying libstain. You're most likely too stupid to get a job (other than government or fast food). ANYBODY that needs a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do for themselves (worthless leftists as yourself) are nothing but society suckers and shouldn't be allowed to vote or post on public forums.
I already told you to come at me with more than insults from 1999. Go fuck yourself, you fucking retard.
Nah. You're not worth the effort.

I already told you to come at me with more than insults from 1999. Go fuck yourself, you fucking retard.
Nah. You're not worth the effort.
That’s what I thought, light-weight. Sit down and shut the fuck up, pussy.
You leftist traitors crack me up!

What is more unstable than a Leftist Libtard who thinks we should feed his lazy ass instead of work and feed his own damn self?

Same with government employees who think they have a right to get overpaid, and sit on their ass all day doing nothing on the taxpayer dime.

Forum List

Back