Will democrats allow manufacturing back to America!?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but mfg as we remember it is gone form here unless/until there is a complete reset- moving it to other countries raised the standard of living in those countries which was the intent all along.
Is that what congress was concerned about? No? Then who? Don't believe this? Look at the results.

It also gave power to the fed reserve notes in the chase for hegemony- it was a bi partisan effort, in that regard, rest assured.

We live in a global economy. Like it or not is immaterial to the Big Picture- fed reserve notes power the world.
Why Trump started a Trade War is beyond my knowledge, or any of y'all's, unless he personally confided in you all you have to go by is what the media tells you.
Tariffs don't deter any but the not as well resourced and the costs are passed onto consumers one way or another. They increase costs in a number of ways but at the same time cause more money to be printed (think 6 trillion dollar stimulus) which in and of itself costs you through devaluing what you have in your hand.

It's not rocket science- it does however require thinking for yourself and stop listening to the hyper-partisan media for your 30 second sound bite infomercial.
If we continue living in a global society america will be GONE, america is built but culture, heritage, customs, companic will return, maybe not the big ones but we can invest in machines, give grants to entrepreneurs, at a rapid rate.

If only we could get Americans to work for 35¢ a day again. If only...
fake news button please

Why? That is not fake news. It is why the manufacturing left the US.

I'm from the Rust Belt and I've been listening to politicians from the duopoly claim they are going to bring my region back to a bygone era for decades now. It's nothing more than an empty and undelivered promise to get votes.
Do you think high school kids have some good ideas to make products people will use?Or down and out middle class citizens? they have dreams or ideas?

To me, what's really sad about threads like this is how easily people give up-
There are some pretty infamous people who have managed to do quite well for themselves in manufacturing -
think Custom Bike builders, Custom Car builders. Race Engine builders come to mind. They use US manufactured parts or make the parts themselves in some cases. Hell, Jesse James )bike and custom car builder)even started producing 1911 pistols at his garage at home.

1586012074138.png

looks like your family made it lol

This is very important to me, democrats have removed every option of making it out of poverty in urban areas, have removed almost all manufacturing,, in Boston they told all high school grads get a college education or you can’t make blades at Gillette..

God I pray every day that we stop America’s worst enemy DEMOCRATS
how come donny isn't bringing his cheap ass sweatshop made suits in china back here to be made? or his ties from mexico? or his dress shirts from bangladesh?
Don’t derail the subject, dont troll answer the question

What was trying to be said to you is that it isn't Democrats or even Washington that will decide if production comes back, it will be the corporations and business owners. So unless you'd like to tax and fine corporations heavily for locating their plants in other countries, in which case, we probably won't be able to afford anything they're making....it ain't gonna happen.
Why not give them land in cities that the city owns, for the sake of saving the poor community! We should be investing !

Your basic claim is that the democrats running cities are responsible for manufacturing jobs going overseas.

If that is the case, why are manufacturing jobs disappearing in republican areas too?

And giving publicly owned lands to private businesses isn't going to happen, nor is it going to help. Manufacturing in smaller towns and rural areas are long gone too.
I said you had part ot it right right, boston has Gillette, that didn't leave, If you look at regulations esp the crap dems want to pass you will NEVER have manufacturing jobs in america, THE regulations boston has today kicked out the high school grad from working in the plant, boston required them to have certain training you can only get a engineering school, they gave all the ordinary people a early retirement,, we can talk about the economic part, but first lets lift the over bearing restrictions they have on this type of business.

You make it sound like they have to be an engineer. They obviously don't.

But the dems regulations are not why the manufacturing moved overseas. What you described above might be why they moved to another state, but not why they moved overseas.

Republican cities and states are seeing the same losses as the cities ad states run by dems. Your argument is a complete failure.
I agree, its PART OF THE PROBLEM but if someone wanted to hire 25 thousand poor bostonians, and pay them 35 an hour it would be regulations kicking them out. If im a ceo and say i hate whats happen to america let me invest in Boston he would have to spend 100 times what the company is worth. Lets change the reulations, then lets get incentives to get these business back in america.

If the dems are the cause of manufacturing leaving, they would just be moving to places where the democrat's regulations weren't there. It is far cheaper and easier to move to another place inside the US than to move overseas.

The steel mill I worked in had 3,200 employees when I was hired in 1972 but today they have 650 producing the same tonnage. The company didn`t move to China.

The steel mill I worked in had 3,200 employees when I was hired in 1972 but today they have 650 producing the same tonnage. The company didn`t move to China.

This is what is often forgotten, or ignored. Automation has been responsible for the loss manufacturing jobs than any other cause.

If we continue living in a global society america will be GONE, america is built but culture, heritage, customs, companic will return, maybe not the big ones but we can invest in machines, give grants to entrepreneurs, at a rapid rate.
Sorry- we will continue and it will not change- you say we can "give"- nothing is free. Someone has to pay for it and the gov't only gets money (Grants, etc.) from confiscation of wealth- by "we" I guess you mean you and the frog in your pocket. I have a choice, of sorts, where I put what little money I have there is no we in I.

This steel company produced 50% of the steel used in catalytic converters along with specialty alloys used in smoke stack scrubbers. Those regulations put thousands of dollars in my pocket and a whole lot more in the pockets of the executives. That GOP playbook that tells you that regulations kill jobs is garbage.

fake news button please

Part of the reason yes lol HELOOOOO mcfly

Hellooooo It is NOT part of the reason. As I said, if it were the manufacturers would be moving from dem run areas to republican run areas. They aren't.
Why would they it would have to start in major cities with good transportation system. and area with more european immigrants, then would move out went this is a re birth of a nation

Sorry- we will continue and it will not change- you say we can "give"- nothing is free. Someone has to pay for it and the gov't only gets money (Grants, etc.) from confiscation of wealth- by "we" I guess you mean you and the frog in your pocket. I have a choice, of sorts, where I put what little money I have there is no we in I.
Cool story

This is what is often forgotten, or ignored. Automation has been responsible for the loss manufacturing jobs than any other cause.
Automation will be used yes, most places it wont

Republicans, opened up trading with China over 30 years ago.... it was the Republicans goal NOT the Democrats, silly one..... the democrats supported labor forces here in the USA, Republicans wanted cheap labor in China.

This is very important to me, democrats have removed every option of making it out of poverty in urban areas, have removed almost all manufacturing,, in Boston they told all high school grads get a college education or you can’t make blades at Gillette..

God I pray every day that we stop America’s worst enemy DEMOCRATS
Serious question:

Do they test you guys to make sure your IQ is below certain limits before they allow you to join the republican party?

Is a tendency to gullibility/suggestibility a factor as well ?

I'm not trying to be insulting here for a change, it's just that you idiots will believe the stupidest shit if your leaders tell you to.

Someone, please give me an honest answer.

hat GOP playbook that tells you that regulations kill jobs is garbage.
It depends on the regulation and how it's interpreted. When gov't gets involved in the Private sector one is always favored over another, by regulation. Regulation adds layers of bureaucracy which increases costs initially and forever which many can't afford and more don't want to bother with the bullshit of kissing some "regulators ass" to play a game that's rigged through regulation.
There are those who can read the rules and see what isn't there (read interpret differently) and make a go of it- not everyone is so inclined.

Republicans, opened up trading with China over 30 years ago.... it was the Republicans goal NOT the Democrats, silly one..... the democrats supported labor forces here in the USA, Republicans wanted cheap labor in China.
cool story

fake news button please

Part of the reason yes lol HELOOOOO mcfly

Hellooooo It is NOT part of the reason. As I said, if it were the manufacturers would be moving from dem run areas to republican run areas. They aren't.
Why would they it would have to start in major cities with good transportation system. and area with more european immigrants, then would move out went this is a re birth of a nation

In smaller towns and rural areas, the workers will flock to the jobs.

the democrats supported labor forces here in the USA,
Spelled Unions- and funny you used the word forces- the initiation of force is immoral. Using the threat of it is equally immoral. Unions served a purpose. They are now nothing more than voter roles and pay for the privilege.

Forum List

Back