Joe biden stumbles again................

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Well the simple truth is he stumbles all the time.....which obviously mean his condition is not due to gaffes.......as in anyone who speaks in public makes occasional gaffes............but what biden is demonstrating is far beyond that and the media trying to make everyone think it is just gaffes is reprehensiblel

The media has a responsibility to investigate biden and inform the American people regarfding what they find....as in the future of the country is at staike.............now what Trump says may be true..............'if biden wins he will be put in a home somewhere and others will run the nation.

Well the simple truth is he stumbles all the time.....which obviously mean his condition is not due to gaffes.......as in anyone who speaks in public makes occasional gaffes............but what biden is demonstrating is far beyond that and the media trying to make everyone think it is just gaffes is reprehensiblel

The media has a responsibility to investigate biden and inform the American people regarfding what they find....as in the future of the country is at staike.............now what Trump says may be true..............'if biden wins he will be put in a home somewhere and others will run the nation.
Brain Freeze: Joe Biden Calls CARES Act 'Namesake, Uh, of, Uh, of, You Know, Remarkable Feat of a Bipartisanship'

They should wait though, till he had the nomination. Then some one needs to point how how fucked up he is.

Brain Freeze: Joe Biden Calls CARES Act 'Namesake, Uh, of, Uh, of, You Know, Remarkable Feat of a Bipartisanship'

That’s it?

A thirty minute speech and you could only pick out three things?

Do you honestly see Biden winning?

By a landslide.
!

By a landslide.
!

I don't see that happening. At all.

He can certainly win the nomination. I hope he does. I will not say anything against him as long as democrats have a chance to change their minds.

Thinking Biden better than Trump is a good example of ignorance. He will certainly be different than dumb Donnie, but not any better.

What I don’t understand is why D voters have failed to research Biden’s record. Hell the asshole was a senator for 36 years and then a do nothing VP for 8 years. His record is awful.

He can certainly win the nomination. I hope he does. I will not say anything against him as long as democrats have a chance to change their minds.

Winning the nomination is one thing and that decision was already made but we can pretend.

I do not see Biden becoming president.

By a landslide.
!
Because polls helped Hillary to four years in the White House

That’s it?

A thirty minute speech and you could only pick out three things?
The good thing is he will probably be running for mayor by the time the debates roll around.

Thinking Biden better than Trump is a good example of ignorance. He will certainly be different than dumb Donnie, but not any better.

What I don’t understand is why D voters have failed to research Biden’s record. Hell the asshole was a senator for 36 years and then a do nothing VP for 8 years. His record is awful.

They were told to. Honestly, you see the research that went into Kamala Harris and busing, right?

Winning the nomination is one thing and that decision was already made but we can pretend.

Of course not. But now is not the time to say so.

Of course not. But now is not the time to say so.

It's always the time to say so. Perhaps the loss of elections will help motivate them to move in a different direction.

Common sense would say not..............yet obama was elected and he was not much better if any.

Also.....expect a lot of cheating....especially if everyone has to mail in their vote....Trump talked about that.

If the democrats are sucessful in getting voters to think that Trump is to blame for the chinese virus mess....and they are gong all out to do that....then it might have a huge impact of Trump's electability....not to forget how much influence the media has.

Thus I agree with Trump....it will be competetive.

He's spent all his time in office enriching himself and his family. And he sucks up to the Chinese government...
not the person we need in office.

He's spent all his time in office enriching himself and his family. And he sucks up to the Chinese government...
not the person we need in office.
True enough, though Trump isn’t much better.

Forum List

Back