Will democrats allow manufacturing back to America!?

the answer is yes with open arms. period they wer
how come donny isn't bringing his cheap ass sweatshop made suits in china back here to be made? or his ties from mexico? or his dress shirts from bangladesh?
Don’t derail the subject, dont troll answer the question
e the ones crying fooul back in the eighties when it left and the repugs were running around saying those were jobs no one wanted any way. dumb fuck! Meanwhile back to Trump, the blamer in chief blames china for every thing and then makes his products there. ya, he is going to bring it all back here. your an idot. words are cheap and trumps actions do not match words.

This is very important to me, democrats have removed every option of making it out of poverty in urban areas, have removed almost all manufacturing,, in Boston they told all high school grads get a college education or you can’t make blades at Gillette..

God I pray every day that we stop America’s worst enemy DEMOCRATS
how come donny isn't bringing his cheap ass sweatshop made suits in china back here to be made? or his ties from mexico? or his dress shirts from bangladesh?

What was trying to be said to you is that it isn't Democrats or even Washington that will decide if production comes back, it will be the corporations and business owners. So unless you'd like to tax and fine corporations heavily for locating their plants in other countries, in which case, we probably won't be able to afford anything they're making....it ain't gonna happen.
Why not give them land in cities that the city owns, for the sake of saving the poor community! We should be investing !

LMAO!! That is hilarious!! You try and derail virtually every thread you are in, and steadfastly refuse to answer questions.

Why should anyone answer yours?
Don’t derail
The thread of you can’t hang I understand

Oh, you want to be the only one to do that?
Your gonna be kicked out if you keep it up

LMAO!! You think that will happen? You've threatened it often enough, but no one ever got kicked out. Oh wait, you got banned. But no one got kicked out of a thread.
Ok keep it up

e the ones crying fooul back in the eighties when it left and the repugs were running around saying those were jobs no one wanted any way. dumb fuck! Meanwhile back to Trump, the blamer in chief blames china for every thing and then makes his products there. ya, he is going to bring it all back here. your an idot. words are cheap and trumps actions do not match words.
Fake news

This is very important to me, democrats have removed every option of making it out of poverty in urban areas, have removed almost all manufacturing,, in Boston they told all high school grads get a college education or you can’t make blades at Gillette..

What was trying to be said to you is that it isn't Democrats or even Washington that will decide if production comes back, it will be the corporations and business owners. So unless you'd like to tax and fine corporations heavily for locating their plants in other countries, in which case, we probably won't be able to afford anything they're making....it ain't gonna happen.
Why not give them land in cities that the city owns, for the sake of saving the poor community! We should be investing !

Your basic claim is that the democrats running cities are responsible for manufacturing jobs going overseas.

If that is the case, why are manufacturing jobs disappearing in republican areas too?

And giving publicly owned lands to private businesses isn't going to happen, nor is it going to help. Manufacturing in smaller towns and rural areas are long gone too.

LMAO!! That is hilarious!! You try and derail virtually every thread you are in, and steadfastly refuse to answer questions.

Why should anyone answer yours?
Don’t derail
The thread of you can’t hang I understand

Oh, you want to be the only one to do that?
Your gonna be kicked out if you keep it up

LMAO!! You think that will happen? You've threatened it often enough, but no one ever got kicked out. Oh wait, you got banned. But no one got kicked out of a thread.
Ok keep it up

If you insist.

Fake news

Nice attempt at dodging the truth. What he wrote is accurate.

Fake news
I see you have about the same IQ as Trump.

Manufacturing will come back when American workers are willing (or desperate enough) to work for cooley wages.
if you let small business, inventors get space, and machines, the workers will be paid nicely.

Your basic claim is that the democrats running cities are responsible for manufacturing jobs going overseas.

If that is the case, why are manufacturing jobs disappearing in republican areas too?

And giving publicly owned lands to private businesses isn't going to happen, nor is it going to help. Manufacturing in smaller towns and rural areas are long gone too.
I said you had part ot it right right, boston has Gillette, that didn't leave, If you look at regulations esp the crap dems want to pass you will NEVER have manufacturing jobs in america, THE regulations boston has today kicked out the high school grad from working in the plant, boston required them to have certain training you can only get a engineering school, they gave all the ordinary people a early retirement,, we can talk about the economic part, but first lets lift the over bearing restrictions they have on this type of business.

Fake news
I see you have about the same IQ as Trump.
THANK YOU!! very nice of you

I said you had part ot it right right, boston has Gillette, that didn't leave, If you look at regulations esp the crap dems want to pass you will NEVER have manufacturing jobs in america, THE regulations boston has today kicked out the high school grad from working in the plant, boston required them to have certain training you can only get a engineering school, they gave all the ordinary people a early retirement,, we can talk about the economic part, but first lets lift the over bearing restrictions they have on this type of business.

You make it sound like they have to be an engineer. They obviously don't.

But the dems regulations are not why the manufacturing moved overseas. What you described above might be why they moved to another state, but not why they moved overseas.

Republican cities and states are seeing the same losses as the cities ad states run by dems. Your argument is a complete failure.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but mfg as we remember it is gone form here unless/until there is a complete reset- moving it to other countries raised the standard of living in those countries which was the intent all along.
Is that what congress was concerned about? No? Then who? Don't believe this? Look at the results.

It also gave power to the fed reserve notes in the chase for hegemony- it was a bi partisan effort, in that regard, rest assured.

We live in a global economy. Like it or not is immaterial to the Big Picture- fed reserve notes power the world.
Why Trump started a Trade War is beyond my knowledge, or any of y'all's, unless he personally confided in you all you have to go by is what the media tells you.
Tariffs don't deter any but the not as well resourced and the costs are passed onto consumers one way or another. They increase costs in a number of ways but at the same time cause more money to be printed (think 6 trillion dollar stimulus) which in and of itself costs you through devaluing what you have in your hand.

It's not rocket science- it does however require thinking for yourself and stop listening to the hyper-partisan media for your 30 second sound bite infomercial.

If only we could get Americans to work for 35¢ a day again. If only...
looks like your family made it lol

You make it sound like they have to be an engineer. They obviously don't.

But the dems regulations are not why the manufacturing moved overseas. What you described above might be why they moved to another state, but not why they moved overseas.

Republican cities and states are seeing the same losses as the cities ad states run by dems. Your argument is a complete failure.
I agree, its PART OF THE PROBLEM but if someone wanted to hire 25 thousand poor bostonians, and pay them 35 an hour it would be regulations kicking them out. If im a ceo and say i hate whats happen to america let me invest in Boston he would have to spend 100 times what the company is worth. Lets change the reulations, then lets get incentives to get these business back in america.

If only we could get Americans to work for 35¢ a day again. If only...
fake news button please

Why? That is not fake news. It is why the manufacturing left the US.

I'm from the Rust Belt and I've been listening to politicians from the duopoly claim they are going to bring my region back to a bygone era for decades now. It's nothing more than an empty and undelivered promise to get votes.

Is it any more obvious than now that the world is not even remotely ready for open borders and globalization? Manufacturing needs to comeback to the US and the borders need to be secured. I'm all for immigration. But it has to be a fair process where people from all over the work are accepted.

Forum List

Back