Will democrats allow manufacturing back to America!?

... I’m the best expert on race relations, and culture...

You know nothing about either one. You don't even know what the words mean.
Unfortunately I do

Very clearly, you do not.
I believe I was born to start the next revolution, because my ability to teach culture and race issues

Your obvious biases and hatreds pretty much shoot down that claim. Will you teach people how to lynch blacks? How to attack women who speak Spanish?

You are not going to lead any revolution. You announced your coup 24 weeks ago. Not one single thing has happened. YOu have claimed to be hold press conferences and negotiating with Senator Warren's team ect. But not one proveable, tangible thing has been done.
Here you go over exaggerating again about things I said.. sad..

My course of action has taking a pause so we can deal with a virus going around America. I’ve been in contact with Elizabeth Warren herself and I have allowed her to come back to Massachusetts.

LMAO!! You ALLOWED her to come back? Jeez you really can't help yourself, can you.
She has a date to leave

LMAO!! Too funny!

She is living and working in the state. But only because you allowed her to do so?
We have an agreement and is being watched closely

Prove it.
Me: you have until the 20Th
Warren: ok

20th of what month?
Why do you care? Did you send patriot dollars ?

Hey, you were the one who volunteered the date. I just asked what month.
I’ll make the declaration again right now Elizabeth Warren do you have until April 20, 2020 to remove yourself from Boston Massachusetts or you will be peacefully removed

And if she refuses to go peacefully?
We will keep trying peaceful ways

I find it amusing that yoou are claiming you will run Senator Warren out of the state. She has been elected twice to the senate, the last time by a significant margin. She has degrees from the Univ of Houston and Rutgers. She has been a professor at several highly respected universities.

And you are an uneducated waiter and convicted felon with delusions of grandeur.

What makes you think she will go along with your demands, when the majority of the voting public wants her to represent them? Why do you think you get to decide that more than half of the voters will have their vote discarded?

I wish I lived in Boston so I could invite you to watch Jits all day on April 20th 2020 and laugh at him when does not fulfill his declaration...
Jitler is not in the Boston area, he just Googles about it for his bullshitting.

Got to laugh at the guy imagination and offering up a White Supremacists site to support his racist views...

Forum List

Back