CNN anchors are coming down with Covid 19

Bet it spreads like crazy there with all the hot air they spew

With all the guests they had coming in and out of the studios. All those common surface areas touched. Not surprising. As opposed to if there's anybody at Fox that's gotten it, you'll never hear about it. And as I've seen it, Fox rarely have guests on.
The virus is contagious. I didn't need Fat Wesley Crusher to tell me what I already know. Again, any hack with a microphone and a podcast.

I am glad President Trump told them early on how to social distance themselves.
Now it would be great if he begged them not to jump off a bridge
Meanwhile, our president refuses to follow social distancing

I am glad President Trump told them early on how to social distance themselves.
Now it would be great if he begged them not to jump off a bridge
Meanwhile, our president refuses to follow social distancing
Damn, write your congress person. Trump should be impeached for not following voluntary guidelines.

Yeah, you dems should impeach again.

The thing is they have such low ratings anyway who would actually miss anyone of them? Well maybe there are a few undereducated that might.

CNN would have more viewership if they attempted to be fair and balanced. They don't even try to hide their disdain for the President. Most of us are watching more news these days for obvious reasons. Every once in a while I'll switch from Fox to CNN just to get a little variety in the news and within seconds the on-air person or graphic is bashing the President. You suck CNN.

Forum List

Back