Will Conservatives 'resist' or will they roll over and let Libs trample all over them like usual?

It's clear that NEITHER of you are actually interested in the facts or the Constitution.

So fuck you both.

The GOP made gains in the SCOTUS and in the House Elections.

We will simply have to keep at it until your fucktarded ignorance is defeated politically.

I have an interest in both facts and the constitution. I just don't accept the shit you make up as either.

Nor would any rational person.

Is that it? The same silly song and dance where you pretend your imagination is both 'science' and the 'constitution'?

If so, that was easy.

Two simple biological questions that will reveal your fucktarded ignorance.

1. "Do you have a biological father?"

2. What makes your BIOLOGICAL father YOUR Biological PARENT, if you were NOT his CHILD, when YOU were in your mother's womb?

It's clear that NEITHER of you are actually interested in the facts or the Constitution.

So fuck you both.

We will simply have to keep at it until your fucktarded ignorance is defeated politically.

I have an interest in both facts and the constitution. I just don't accept the shit you make up as either.

Is that it? The same silly song and dance where you pretend your imagination is both 'science' and the 'constitution'?

If so, that was easy.

2. What makes your BIOLOGICAL father YOUR Biological PARENT, if you were NOT his CHILD, when YOU were in your mother's womb?

If you have an argument to make, make it.

You've already shown all your cards. Shall we jump ahead to where you insist that 'biology' states that any living cell is life, and if its a human cell, its human life?

Or do we jump to the part where you make up an imaginary 'requirement' that the cell be genetically unique in order to be life. Something that biology doesn't state.....just you do? Pulled sideways out of your ass.

We've had this debate many times before. ANd it always breaks in the exact same place: Your imaginary 'genetically unique' nonsense. There's so such requirement for a cell to be alive. Thus, when we apply your silly standards to ACTUAL standards of biology...

.....any blood sample is murder. Any endometrium is murder. Any bloody nose is murder. Any biopsy is murder. Any DNA test is murder.

As by your silly standards of 'any clump of human cells is a person', all of them have clumps of human cells.

Again, Chuz......you been weighed and measured. Your argument is shit. Which, by your own silly standards, is usually murder too.

It's really no secret.....Conservatives have always been terrible, worthless activists....They couldn't keep white men, God and heterosexuality cool in a nation founded, built funded and run by white, religious, heterosexual men.....So what do they intend to do for the next four years, how will they behave...is it payback time.....OR?
Too much stupidity in your paragraph. It is nauseating.

You've already shown all your cards. Shall we jump ahead to where you insist that 'biology' states that any living cell is life, and if its a human cell, its human life?

Or do we jump to the part where you make up an imaginary 'requirement' that the cell be genetically unique in order to be life. Something that biology doesn't state.....just you do? Pulled sideways out of your ass?

We've had this debate many times before. ANd it always breaks in the exact same place: Your imaginary 'genetically unique' nonsense. There's so such requirement for a cell to be alive. Thus, when we apply your silly standards to ACTUAL standards of biology...

.....any blood sample is murder. Any endometrium is murder. Any bloody nose is murder. Any biopsy is murder. Any DNA test is murder.

As by your silly standards of 'any clump of human cells is a person', all of them have clumps of human cells.

Again, Chuz......you been weighed and measured. Your argument is shit. Which, by your own silly standards, would be murder too.

Dodges, diversions and running.

If you can't answer those two basic questions, there is no chance for dialogue.

I'll wait.

I'm only glad that I will not likely live to see the worst of it.
Well...Bye.

cada26f9e46a99c11053ecc0e4d6ab18.gif

The question is, how many (if any) can I take with me when I go.

Not really a question.

More of a thought.
choose life
Well...Bye.

Not really a question.

More of a thought.
choose life

So fuck you both.

If so, that was easy.

Or do we jump to the part where you make up an imaginary 'requirement' that the cell be genetically unique in order to be life. Something that biology doesn't state.....just you do? Pulled sideways out of your ass?

Again, Chuz......you been weighed and measured. Your argument is shit. Which, by your own silly standards, would be murder too.

I'll wait.

Says the guy that cites his imagination as science. And makes up imaginary 'requirements' that don't exist.

Is that it, Chuz? Just you making shit up and demanding wee accept your imagination as both science and the constitution?

Um, no.

Well...Bye.

Not really a question.

More of a thought.
choose life
Well...Bye.

Not really a question.

More of a thought.
choose life

So fuck you both.

If so, that was easy.

I'll wait.

Says the guy that cites his imagination as science. And makes up imaginary 'requirements' that don't exist.

Is that it, Chuz? Just you making shit up and demanding wee accept your imagination as both science and the constitution?

Um, no.

RIP Skylar

he-died-accidentally-was-questioning-him-i-did-not-kill-37113850.png

Well...Bye.

Not really a question.

More of a thought.
choose life
Well...Bye.

Not really a question.

More of a thought.
choose life

So fuck you both.

If so, that was easy.

I'll wait.

Um, no.

RIP Skylar

he-died-accidentally-was-questioning-him-i-did-not-kill-37113850.png

And that, ladies and gentlemen....if what happens if you don't accept Chuz's imagination as 'science' and the 'constitution'.

He pouts and flees.

That was easy.

And that, ladies and gentlemen....if what happens if you don't accept Chuz's imagination as 'science' and the 'constitution'.

He pouts and flees.

That was easy.

You say this as if the readers can not scroll back and see that YOU refused to answer even the most basic of biological questions.

I'll wait.

You're stalling. We both know why: I already know exactly where your argument breaks: your made up 'requirement' for genetic uniqueness for something to be life. That's just horseshit you made up.....and it has nothing to with science.

So you refuse to make the silly, broken argument. And flee.

Shocker.

He pouts and flees.

That was easy.

You say this as if the readers can not scroll back and see that YOU refused to answer even the most basic of biological questions.
If you have an argument to make....make it.

You're stalling. And we both know why: I know where your argument breaks.

So much for 'biological facts'. Keep running.

I'll wait.

You're stalling. We both know why: I already know exactly where your argument breaks: you're made up 'requirement' for genetic uniqueness for something to be life. That's just horseshit you made up.....and it has nothing to with science.

Shocker.

There is no argument.

Only facts.

Facts that YOU refuse to acknowledge but they are still facts, never the less.

I'll wait.

You're stalling. We both know why: I already know exactly where your argument breaks: you're made up 'requirement' for genetic uniqueness for something to be life. That's just horseshit you made up.....and it has nothing to with science.

Shocker.

There is no argument.

Only facts.

You're still stalling. If you had an argument that worked, you'd be making it. If the facts supported your claims, you'd be presenting them.

Instead of giving us pathetic excuses why you can't do either.

We both know how the argument goes and why you lose: Your imaginary 'requirement' that a cell be genetically unique to be considered life doesn't exist in biology. You made it up.

You're stuck. And you know you're stuck. So you give us excuses.

Again, shocker.

I'll wait.

Shocker.

There is no argument.

Only facts.

You're still stalling. If you had an argument that worked, you'd be making it. If the facts supported your claims, you'd be presenting them.

We both know how the argument goes and why you lose: Your imaginary 'requirement' that a cell be genetically unique to be considered life doesn't exist in biology. You made it up.

Again, shocker.

I am only "stuck" your your fucktarded refusal to answer a couple of simple biological questions.

I have follow ups.

I'll wait.

Shocker.

There is no argument.

Only facts.

Again, shocker.

I am only "stuck" your your fucktarded refusal to answer a couple of simple biological questions.

Its your argument. You make it.

Your demands that I have to 'answer questions' before you'll actually make your argument is nothing but an excuse to flee from a debate you know you'll lose. I know where your argument breaks.

Anyone here can see you're just stalling.

Make your argument. Present your evidence. Or keep running. Those are your choices.

I'll wait.

Shocker.

There is no argument.

Only facts.

Again, shocker.

Your demands that I have to 'answer questions' before you'll actually make your argument is nothing but an excuse to flee from a debate you know you'll lose. I know where your argument breaks.

Make your argument. Present your evidence. Or keep running. Those are your choices.

I'll wait.

Shocker.

There is no argument.

Only facts.

Again, shocker.

So you've chosen to keep running.

So much for your babble about 'facts', 'biology' and the 'constitution'.

It was a pleasure eviscerating your silly nonsense yet again, Chuz.

You are a fucking liar and a fucktarded dumbass.

If you seriously want to debate the biological FACTS, challenge me in the Bull Ring, one on one.
Biological fact.

The first 12 weeks of gestation of a human being is the same as a completely brain dead person on life support. I personally don't want to pay for that body to be on life support, you know... Since nobody is home. It's just a body, and not a person. The person was never there on one, and gone in the other. Neither one should have resources wasted on it if the caretaker does not want to.

Last edited:

I'll wait.

Shocker.

There is no argument.

Only facts.

Again, shocker.

So you've chosen to keep running.

So much for your babble about 'facts', 'biology' and the 'constitution'.

It was a pleasure eviscerating your silly nonsense yet again, Chuz.

RIP

Lil mousy

It's really no secret.....Conservatives have always been terrible, worthless activists....They couldn't keep white men, God and heterosexuality cool in a nation founded, built funded and run by white, religious, heterosexual men.....So what do they intend to do for the next four years, how will they behave...is it payback time.....OR?

Thomas Jefferson loved black women to have sex with and Ben Franklin was light in the loafers, so was America really founded by men that you just described or was it founded by Liberal Minded men from White Society?

In the end what will happen is this and the House will go GOP in 2022, and Mike Pence will beat Harris in 2024 and you will deny you ever voted for Trump and proclaim Trump was a Democrat disguised as a Republican...

Too much stupidity in your paragraph. It is nauseating.
They're very emotional right now, since we're going all commie 'n stuff.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back