Carl Bernstein says Marco Rubio, Tim Scott among 20+ GOP senators who ‘despise’ Trump behind his back, releases full list, Senators say he's lying

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
betraying Trump is forbidden! FORBIDDEN!

TRAITORS!

• Banned
primary them all!

Enj9MpoW8AAEwCF

• Banned
Chuck Grassley is 3 simultaneous heart attacks away from the presidency.

that's sick!

??? It's no secret that establishment republicans hate Trump... I don't know why it hasn't gotten through some of your heads... Trump is not a republican. If he was, I wouldn't have voted for him.

The GOP Establishment RINOs are in a difficult spot. Their constituents are sick and tired of voting right and suffering their votes to be overridden by the left.

??? It's no secret that establishment republicans hate Trump... I don't know why it hasn't gotten through some of your heads... Trump is not a republican. If he was, I wouldn't have voted for him.
Right?
Despise him behind his back?
I know several of those people hate him, and I don’t follow it all that closely.
Just another news “story” to push the orange man bad narrative. This time with the premise of “look, even his own team hates him”.
No shit the establishment hates him. He actually accomplished things, and wasn’t down with the “let’s get rich and sell out the country” scheme.
And look how many people here fall for it.

Doesn’t surprise me at all. People who actually knew Trump and had no vested partisan interest in his success generally realized sooner or later what a genuinely ignorant egocentric moron he was, how dangerously unstable and self-centered. But he was also their most effective demagogue and vote getter!

Those who above all just longed to “stick it” to “the system” often mistakenly felt he was their perfect leader. But those who understood how the system actually worked and defended it, or wanted to improve it, or simply preferred it to anarchy, civil war and a Banana Republic — they saw what a danger Trump represented. The professional politicians mentioned, Republicans, had a vested interest in their party’s victory and so needed Trump. But most of these men were not fools. It would be almost impossible for some of them not to despise Trump and fear where he was ultimately leading the nation.

Doesn’t surprise me at all. People who actually knew Trump and had no vested partisan interest in his success generally realized sooner or later what a genuinely ignorant egocentric moron he was, how dangerously unstable and self-centered. But he was also their most effective demagogue and vote getter!

Those who above all just longed to “stick it” to “the system” often mistakenly felt he was their perfect leader. But those who understood how the system actually worked and defended it, or wanted to improve it, or simply preferred it to anarchy, civil war and a Banana Republic — they saw what a danger Trump represented. The professional politicians mentioned, Republicans, had a vested interest in their party’s victory and so needed Trump. But most of these men were not fools. It would be almost impossible for some of them not to despise Trump and fear where he was ultimately leading the nation.
I wouldn't have called him perfect... But certainly a step up from Hillary, Biden, Mitt... Well... It's a long list of presidential hopefuls.

TRAITORS!

Pretty much everyone who actually knows him despises him behind his back.

TRAITORS!

Pretty much everyone who actually knows him despises him behind his back.
that's the liberal opinion...and JUST THAT

Probably a FAKE LIST

I like TRUMP a Lot. Not 100%, and I dare to say that some Senators might disagree with TRUMP in a constructive way.

TRUMP haters would be Sasse, Murkowski and Romney for sure.

With Rubio, he and TRUMP had a brutal campaign against each other, but things have mellowed.

Collins, a rare individual, an actual liberal with intelligence and class. "Disdain" not in character.

I don't know much about the others but I do know that Carl Bernstein himself is a TRUMP HATER, and cannot be trusted to be honest in this story.

Trump will be gone soon
Everybody can be happy.
But can they act happy?

Forum List

Back