Will Conservatives 'resist' or will they roll over and let Libs trample all over them like usual?

What could possibly be wrong about this?
Well...
Real men don’t shit on people for being gay or colored. They just accept that they exist and focus on their lives.
I absolutely agree with that. Real men also don't do a whole slew of other things either. Like for example... Look the other way when shit like this happens:

Real men certainly don't SUPPORT THEM DOING IT. They just accept that they exist and focus on their lives. Right? They don't BULLY PEOPLE. Right?

I agree democrats haven’t done very much to condemn the rioting, but because MOST of the Floyd protests have been peaceful, there isn’t anything to freak out about.

LefTard Logic:
“Most wetbacks are just hard workers fucking up the American wage scale...so when one rapes or kills Mollie Tibbets we just look the other way and pretend it’s okay.”
You dumbmotherfuckers!

Well...
Real men don’t shit on people for being gay or colored. They just accept that they exist and focus on their lives.
I absolutely agree with that. Real men also don't do a whole slew of other things either. Like for example... Look the other way when shit like this happens:

Real men certainly don't SUPPORT THEM DOING IT. They just accept that they exist and focus on their lives. Right? They don't BULLY PEOPLE. Right?

I agree democrats haven’t done very much to condemn the rioting, but because MOST of the Floyd protests have been peaceful, there isn’t anything to freak out about.

LefTard Logic:
“Most wetbacks are just hard workers fucking up the American wage scale...so when one rapes or kills Mollie Tibbets we just look the other way and pretend it’s okay.”
You dumbmotherfuckers!

I’m guessing when a white guy rapes a woman you don’t at all care.

Well...

LefTard Logic:
You dumbmotherfuckers!

LefTard Logic:
“Americans rape and kill Americans everyday....why should illegal wetbacks be deprived of the same opportunity.”

Unless you're the person there in the chair. But I'm glad we agree that there were no real men there. And that you aren't a real man if you didn't step in.

We aren't talking about democrats here... We are talking about you. I don't do identity politics. I'm not talking to democrats through you, I'm talking to you.

Well...

LefTard Logic:
You dumbmotherfuckers!

LefTard Logic:
“Americans rape and kill Americans everyday....why should illegal wetbacks be deprived of the same opportunity.”

Lol why do you pull shit out of your ass and pretend I say it?

Unless you're the person there in the chair. But I'm glad we agree that there were no real men there. And that you aren't a real man if you didn't step in.

We aren't talking about democrats here... We are talking about you. I don't do identity politics. I'm not talking to democrats through you, I'm talking to you.
No, looting and rioting is not something real men do. I think most lefties would agree with that. What complicates the issue is what made them want to riot in the first place. This isn’t to say their behavior is at all justified, but it’s easy to identify with their anger. Unfortunately for them, they need to be punished either way.

It's really no secret.....Conservatives have always been terrible, worthless activists....They couldn't keep white men, God and heterosexuality cool in a nation founded, built funded and run by white, religious, heterosexual men.....So what do they intend to do for the next four years, how will they behave...is it payback time.....OR?

How exactly do you "resist" losing by six million votes? New math?
We aren’t concerned about 6 million “votes” from CA and NY.

It's really no secret.....Conservatives have always been terrible, worthless activists....They couldn't keep white men, God and heterosexuality cool in a nation founded, built funded and run by white, religious, heterosexual men.....So what do they intend to do for the next four years, how will they behave...is it payback time.....OR?

"Votes" in quotes :rofl:

Sore lose much?

Even with all the Dem cheating the margin in battle ground states was razor thin.

"Cool" is your standard of activism?

Not justice, not equality, not prosperity, not even truth....but 'cool'.

Wow. You've just taught us a lot about you.

No, looting and rioting is not something real men do. I think most lefties would agree with that. What complicates the issue is what made them want to riot in the first place. This isn’t to say their behavior is at all justified, but it’s easy to identify with their anger. Unfortunately for them, they need to be punished either way.
Well... Again, what was in the video wasn't rioting or looting. Sure as hell ain't right. I agree that rioting and looting is bad... And for some reason Democrats are looking the other way. My vote means nothing to them. I can't put any pressure on them. Just saying.

Back actual decent democrats.

Even with all the Dem cheating the margin in battle ground states was razor thin.

What cheating?

So, you of course identify completely with the anger of someone who torches an abortion clinic. . . even as you ("UNFORTUNATELY") think they need to be punished for it, too.

AMIRIGHT?

What cheating?

Dead people casting ballots for Biden is cheating. :itsok:

Which dead people?

I smell the rotted festering stench of liberal troll.

I'm just looking for more than you making shit up is all.

Remember....you guys have come up with some pretty looney shit. Mob bosses hired by Phili voting officials. CIA hacks of the voting machines. Servers in Germany seized by the US military.

All backed by nothing.
Worse, you've cried wolf on 'election fraud' every election for the last 4 years. All backed by nothing.

Surely you'll understand why we're not going to take your word on it.

The problem is most conservatives have something to lose, a job, a life savings, a family. The degenerates on the radical left are drug addicts and cross dressing queers, usually with a criminal record. People that have nothing to lose are usually far more willing to get violent and break the rules.
Taking a stand and resisting doesn't always mean getting violent and breaking rules.
The fact is; Conservatives can't / don't / haven't conserved or preserved a fucking thing.
Shit has to change...they must locate their balls.
@ B/L; There's more action going on now in the political arena than there ever was between smokin' Joe Frazier & Muhammad Ali in their Thrilla In Manilla bout. The GOP is hampered by RINO's @ all levels of government. Just on the federal senator level we got Senator Murkowski/Alaska, Senator Collins/Maine, senator Graham/S. Carolina & Mitch McConnell/Kentucky. These four are walking the middle of the road due to a split constituency. Senator Collins is representing no mans land with Maine the most convoluted state in the nation. Maine also has a FRACTURED constituency to top it off. I mean EVERY ideology/faction known to man makes up the constituency of Maine. Then there's the 'old money' in the state just to make it even a bigger fiasco for an elected official. Honestly I don't know how she has survived this long as senator.

I think the rank & file conservative constituency is doing the best they can do considering the rope a dope RINO's mentioned above, & that's just the federal senators!!! Then the deep state(statist left) bureaucrat problem(all levels of g'ment). The GOP just lost Representative Justin Amash to our Libertarian party. Representative Justin Amash still represents his constituency in Michigan's 3rd congressional district but under our Libertarian party banner. Amash plus Florida governor Ron DeSantis in my opinion are the two best elected officials we have in country & I rate them right up to the best we ever had, brother Tom Jefferson himself & Ron Paul(perfect constitutional based voting record!). Just do what the rest of us do & push the fight to maintain individual sweet Liberty the best you can. Hang in there!

Forum List

Back