Will Conservatives 'resist' or will they roll over and let Libs trample all over them like usual?

I am personally NOT going to resist when Pelosi, Omar, & the others move to use the 25th Amendment to remove Biden from office and make Kamala - the candidate only 2% of all Democrats wanted to be their President during the DNC Primaries - the new President. In fact, I am taking bets right now on how long Dementia Joe stays in office after taking the Oath of Office....

Anyone?

It's really no secret.....Conservatives have always been terrible, worthless activists....They couldn't keep white men, God and heterosexuality cool in a nation founded, built funded and run by white, religious, heterosexual men.....So what do they intend to do for the next four years, how will they behave...is it payback time.....OR?

WE, meaning mostly white, heterosexual, Christian men maintained the American way of life from 1776 to approximately 1960—a long span of 184 years. Myself, I am three-quarters descended from white European lineage and about one quarter Susquehannock Native, but that's beside the point. The point is conservative/nationalist/Christian/patriots have ALWAYS tended to follow the lead of their elected leaders and war heroes; always. So it follows that after most of our greatest war heroes have died off and most all of our elected conservative leaders have sold out to Satan, well, nowadays in following our elected officials we are following them right off a cliff into Hell.

What we conservative Americans direly need are heroes (real American ones who are fearless in the face of spreading evil) AND elected leaders who are genuine Christian, nationalist, America loving human beings; men and women who get the shivers when reading about the Revolutionary war. Men and women like we have not elected in many, many decades. Look, I bought into the Trump as a unique American hero tale as well and while I am not quite yet ready to abandon my President, suspicions he could have been in on "it" from the get-go are circulating among the most patriotic.

So, in short and without writing another novel of a post, what we must have in order for America to survive is one or more Great American Hero(s). George Washington and Paul Revere. U.S. Grant. Audie Murphy. Carlos Hathcock. Barry Sadler. John Wayne. Lee Marvin. Robert Mitchum. We need Real American Heroes to rally around. Will America fight back against the tightening stranglehold of tyranny without them? I do not believe so.
Lee Marvin was a Democrat by the way and a liberal...

)

Trump was no conservative...

It's really no secret.....Conservatives have always been terrible, worthless activists....They couldn't keep white men, God and heterosexuality cool in a nation founded, built funded and run by white, religious, heterosexual men.....So what do they intend to do for the next four years, how will they behave...is it payback time.....OR?
Your side loses because natural diversity and the left’s acceptance of it will always trump your bigoted bullshit. You’re in a minority and no one else likes you. Real men don’t shit on people for being gay or colored. They just accept that they exist and focus on their lives. You’re just a dweeb that never matured past the 8th grade.

I'm only glad that I will not likely live to see the worst of it.
Well...Bye.

cada26f9e46a99c11053ecc0e4d6ab18.gif

The question is, how many (if any) can I take with me when I go.

Not really a question.

More of a thought.

Your side loses because natural diversity and the left’s acceptance of it will always trump your bigoted bullshit. You’re in a minority and no one else likes you. Real men don’t shit on people for being gay or colored. They just accept that they exist and focus on their lives. You’re just a dweeb that never matured past the 8th grade.
Do you honestly really believe that?

Do you honestly really believe that?
What could possibly be wrong about this?

WE, meaning mostly white, heterosexual, Christian men maintained the American way of life from 1776 to approximately 1960—a long span of 184 years. Myself, I am three-quarters descended from white European lineage and about one quarter Susquehannock Native, but that's beside the point. The point is conservative/nationalist/Christian/patriots have ALWAYS tended to follow the lead of their elected leaders and war heroes; always. So it follows that after most of our greatest war heroes have died off and most all of our elected conservative leaders have sold out to Satan, well, nowadays in following our elected officials we are following them right off a cliff into Hell.

What we conservative Americans direly need are heroes (real American ones who are fearless in the face of spreading evil) AND elected leaders who are genuine Christian, nationalist, America loving human beings; men and women who get the shivers when reading about the Revolutionary war. Men and women like we have not elected in many, many decades. Look, I bought into the Trump as a unique American hero tale as well and while I am not quite yet ready to abandon my President, suspicions he could have been in on "it" from the get-go are circulating among the most patriotic.

So, in short and without writing another novel of a post, what we must have in order for America to survive is one or more Great American Hero(s). George Washington and Paul Revere. U.S. Grant. Audie Murphy. Carlos Hathcock. Barry Sadler. John Wayne. Lee Marvin. Robert Mitchum. We need Real American Heroes to rally around. Will America fight back against the tightening stranglehold of tyranny without them? I do not believe so.

We need more actors?

Wow.

Resist what exactly loser?

Excessive Taxation

I think he means resist Reality.

)

The entire silly post about actors being "Real American Heroes" made me laugh.

The sad thing is that thanks to our culture, we're likely never going to have a unifying hero again

I think he means resist Reality.

Is that what filthy Leftists did?
61243_BS_Distressed_small_version.jpg

Resist what?

)

The sad thing is that thanks to our culture, we're likely never going to have a unifying hero again

LefTard Logic:
George Floyd = American hero
John Wayne = Not an American hero

)

LefTard Logic:
George Floyd = American hero
John Wayne = Not an American hero

Nah...But Floyd died a hero because of an over-zealous cop.

I'm not sure what John Wayne did that Meryl Streep has not though.

Well...
Real men don’t shit on people for being gay or colored. They just accept that they exist and focus on their lives.
I absolutely agree with that. Real men also don't do a whole slew of other things either. Like for example... Look the other way when shit like this happens:

Real men certainly don't SUPPORT THEM DOING IT. They just accept that they exist and focus on their lives. Right? They don't BULLY PEOPLE. Right?

What are you resisting and how, SPECIFICALLY, are you resisting it?

What ACTIONS are you taking?

Resist what?
What are you resisting and how, SPECIFICALLY, are you resisting it?

What ACTIONS are you taking?
I’m not exactly sure yet...I suppose we’ll study the Lefts playbook, the one they used from 2016-2020....What were they resisting, what ACTIONS did they take?
Maybe we’ll burn some shit down, launch one investigation after another...you know, that kind of shit.

Well...
Real men don’t shit on people for being gay or colored. They just accept that they exist and focus on their lives.
I absolutely agree with that. Real men also don't do a whole slew of other things either. Like for example... Look the other way when shit like this happens:

Real men certainly don't SUPPORT THEM DOING IT. They just accept that they exist and focus on their lives. Right? They don't BULLY PEOPLE. Right?

I agree democrats haven’t done very much to condemn the rioting, but because MOST of the Floyd protests have been peaceful, there isn’t anything to freak out about.

Forum List

Back