Will Bragg Recommend His Usual 'Cashless Bail' Or Ask For Several Mil, Claim Trump Is A Flight Risk?

They should definitely look into keeping him in jail pre trial.

I mean, he lives in Florida where there’s no ability to extradite him.

Apparently.

You Stalinist pigs keep escalating, don't you?

Hey dumbass, do you remember what happened to the Stasi?

Their files ended up littering the streets of East Berlin.

The same thing can happen here.

Just keep going the way you're going, and it will.

lol

You mean rubber stamped.

Certified means you do your due diligence. Certified means you put your name on it. Certified means you remove all doubt.

The Secretaries of State in at LEAST six states (that we know of) should never have "certified" their votes.

But they did it anyway.

Because they are CORRUPT.
The pathetic Loser doesn't have the integrity to admit he lost, even though he can contrive no credible evidence to the contrary.

Only the Loser's bobble-headed bum kissers swallow his lies.

Even the most fanatical Trumpy legislators and litigators have given up because they have nothing to contest.

Goon attacks on Congress, fake elector schemes, and attempts to intimidate Republican governors and secretaries of state aside, the American People and democracy triumphed!

OGC.gif

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 8.17.55 AM.png

"WHAA-WHAA-WHAAA!"

Oh my, I should have spelled it out for the long toothed one.... AS AN ADULT, NOT A CHILD.

start here....educate your long teeth! :)

Don't cut yourself short, and read them ALL.
Wow! Really? Oh my, how much of that was he convicted of?

Wrong, this is why Trump is being charged.
He used business accounts to pay off private debt.

Cohen went to jail on Trumps behalf. What they are trying to show is that those payments to Cohen were for illegal activity.

Cohen went to jail……why shouldn’t the guy who ordered it?
The FEC looked at this, why didn’t they prosecute?

So you're gonna pout because I won't meet you on the playground after school? You really are that childish, aren't you?
Nah, actually I’m a pretty good guy, easy going, fun to party with, but I don’t suffer fools, and assholes well.

I made no claim that unspecified "Democrats" are fundraising over Trump's claiming that his bimbo payoffs are "legal expenses" and getting caught.

If you can document any instances, are you okay with that?
Thank you for proving to everyone you can't read and / or your readibg cimprehensipn SUCKS.

Let's try this again:

You stated Trump would fund raise off Bragg's criminally partisan weak-ass case / actions.

You posted this while Democrats (Schiff) are already doing what you're saying Trump will do.

THAT is what I posted.

He'll just make sure Trump won't fly to Russia to be with his pal Putin

:auiqs.jpg: You're STILL pushing Hillary's debunked, proven 'Russian Collusion' scandal?!

Oh, you poor duped bastard.

:itsok:

Thank you for proving to everyone you can't read and / or your readibg cimprehensipn SUCKS.

Let's try this again:

You stated Trump would fund raise off Bragg's criminally partisan weak-ass case / actions.

You posted this while Democrats (Schiff) are already doing what you're saying Trump will do.

THAT is what I posted.
Good try.

But they're not that smart. :p

Anger Issues, we know he paid off Stormy. He admitted as much.
We know that he incited the Jan 6 riots.
We know he had Classified Documents at Mar-A-Lago.

On the other hand, you guys can't even prove Hunter did anything illegal, much less his dad.

Because the FEC is partisan. Hello, are you this dense?
Lol, you are a hack…

Nah, actually I’m a pretty good guy, easy going, fun to party with, but I don’t suffer fools, and assholes well.
Yet you happily participate in a party exclusively made up of fools and assholes.

Saudis gave 2 billion to Kushner For what ? And did Dump get a piece?
The Saudis did not "give" $2 billion dollars to Jared kirsner personally. They invested $2 billion dollars in a firm started by Jared Kushner.

Jared Kushner is a talented and well educated attorney with a ba from Harvard and an MBA and JD (law degree) from New York university.

No doubt that the Saudis thought kushner's connection with the president of the United States made it more likely that his business would succeed. Just like lush Paul Pelosi's supernatural business acumen. But that is on them, not on kushner.

The Saudis will profit if the firm success and if not, not.

Crackhead Hunter? Money down the drain if no influence was purchased.

Last edited:
Yet you happily participate in a party exclusively made up of fools and assholes.
The party whose results are infinitely better than the one currently in power.

How're you liking that $5 gas? Enjoying it?

How're you liking that lovely little war you fucktards started? Enjoying that too?

You maroons are too stupid to understand you're being run by a bunch of Neo-Cons.

Wow! Really? Oh my, how much of that was he convicted of?
Just recently he settled Trump University fraud for $25 million, he settle his Trump Charity fraud by closing the charity and paying $2 million, he sacrificed his chief accountant who is in jail for the Trump organization crimes....another court suit in NY in a few months for Trump Org cooking the books, tax evasion, etc

Teflon Don, is no longer Teflon, with this indictment and the at minimum, two others coming soon.I

He's been a crook his whole ADULT :) life j-mac....near every New Yorker with eyes and ears knows it....

Last edited:
The party whose results are infinitely better than the one currently in power.

How're you liking that $5 gas? Enjoying it?

How're you liking that lovely little war you fucktards started? Enjoying that too?

You maroons are too stupid to understand you're being run by a bunch of Neo-Cons.
Are you paying $5 a gallon for gas?
You must be a Conservative

I just flash my Liberal Card and get gas for $3.07

DA Bragg doesn't usually attempt to prosecute many felony cases, and when he does it is said he doesn't even try to win. He is making an exceptions this time for Trump.

Do you think he will recommend a 'cashless bail' like he does for his usual violent clientele or do you think he will insist on an extremely high bail for Trump, maybe even argue he be held in custody because he is a 'flight risk'?

I wouldn't put anything past Bragg and Democrats at this point.

Get that 7 million. He is a flight risk. That's chump change for the Don Don right?

You Stalinist pigs keep escalating, don't you?

Hey dumbass, do you remember what happened to the Stasi?

Their files ended up littering the streets of East Berlin.

The same thing can happen here.

Just keep going the way you're going, and it will.
We are the ones working for transparency. You thugs want to hide from it.

False, Silly Boy. What I said was,

"The Cry Baby Loser will piss and moan for all he's allegedly worth.
This promises to be a fundraising bonanza among his weird worshipers, far exceeding the take from the Trump University and We Build the Wall scams!"
I have documented it:

THAT is what I posted.
I said nothing about Schiff or any other Democrat. Your attempted diversion does not address what I posted.

False, Silly Boy. What I said was,

"The Cry Baby Loser will piss and moan for all he's allegedly worth.

That's noteven close to what you posted.

You look like Joe Biden,telling the most agregeous lies despite the fact people can so easily go back and look up the truth for themselves.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back