Will Bragg Recommend His Usual 'Cashless Bail' Or Ask For Several Mil, Claim Trump Is A Flight Risk?

You whine. You're a whiney little MAGA/Karen who wishes he could be as tough in real life as he pretends to be behind that keyboard. Grow up Whiney baby.
That exists on all sides including fiefdoms of power like police. Police screw up so much potential good will due to their egos.

A little hard to prosecute when the FBI gives Biden advance notice that they are going to look for classified documents - give him a chance to destroy the evidence.

Trump controlled the FBI for four years and hand picked the Director
He also extorted Ukraine to try to get evidence against Biden

If there were any illegal transactions with China or anyone else, I can assure you Trump would not give him a free pass

He's not going to be re-elected j-mac.... It's loony toon to think he would be. He may win your primary, but as in 2020, record crowds will vote, to keep him out of office.... We don't want the traitor anywhere near the oval, ever again! He's Bad News! A Man of lawlessness!I

He's the bad apple, that spoils the whole damn bunch.

Just because he's a traitor doesn't mean he can't win

DA Bragg doesn't usually attempt to prosecute many felony cases, and when he does it is said he doesn't even try to win. He is making an exceptions this time for Trump.

Do you think he will recommend a 'cashless bail' like he does for his usual violent clientele or do you think he will insist on an extremely high bail for Trump, maybe even argue he be held in custody because he is a 'flight risk'?

I wouldn't put anything past Bragg and Democrats at this point.

How many passports did the FBI find at Mar A Lago?

DA Bragg doesn't usually attempt to prosecute many felony cases, and when he does it is said he doesn't even try to win. He is making an exceptions this time for Trump.

Do you think he will recommend a 'cashless bail' like he does for his usual violent clientele or do you think he will insist on an extremely high bail for Trump, maybe even argue he be held in custody because he is a 'flight risk'?

Trump has property in NY so that will suffice for a signature bond...

There you go lying and making false accusations again. I never 'whine about how much I hate this country'.

I served 35 years in / for the military because I love this country.

I just point out how criminal, fascist, treasonous the Democratszate and how much they suck.
You're a complainer.

If one is innocent until proven guilty why should you have to pay bail to get out of jail, why should you be in jail if you are innocent?

Just as I thought troll...Now that we've established that you are responding just to piss people off, got anything of substance?
So you're gonna pout because I won't meet you on the playground after school? You really are that childish, aren't you?

FACT: The former Attorney General of the Unites States calls the pathetic indictment against Trump "an abomination" of twisted legal bullshit.

FACT: The former Attorney General of the Unites States calls the pathetic indictment against Trump "an abomination" of twisted legal bullshit.

Barr thinks prosecutions of Trump are an abomination?

:auiqs.jpg:

Who you going to get next?
The My Pillow Guy?

Uh, Please. You guys were never going to nominate Herman Cain.

Herman Cain was a successful black businessman, not lime tbe 'Rules for Radicals-quoting Community organizer, someone the Dems saw as a threat.

It does not matter if YOU think he wof have won the nomination or not. The point was the Democrats interfered with the election by dragging out their isual cast of Bimbos to falsely accuse Cain to eliminate him from the race - it worked.

You appear to be confused. Where did I "condemn" anyone? Playing the victim card has been very lucrative for the Loser

None needed, Mr. 'Hyper Sensitive' (geesh, snowflakes and their fragile feelings).

You said Trump would raise money off f this ... while Democrats have already started doing so....just pointing out you failed to mention that.

Herman Cain was a successful black businessman, not lime tbe 'Rules for Radicals-quoting Community organizer, someone the Dems saw as a threat.

It does not matter if YOU think he wof have won the nomination or not. The point was the Democrats interfered with the election by dragging out their isual cast of Bimbos to falsely accuse Cain to eliminate him from the race - it worked.
Hermin Cane was stupid. He thought going to trump's rally and not wearing a mask was more important than his life.

Bragg isn't even in town.

He took a month long vacation.

Fucking coward.

Forum List

Back