Will Bragg Recommend His Usual 'Cashless Bail' Or Ask For Several Mil, Claim Trump Is A Flight Risk?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
DA Bragg doesn't usually attempt to prosecute many felony cases, and when he does it is said he doesn't even try to win. He is making an exceptions this time for Trump.

Do you think he will recommend a 'cashless bail' like he does for his usual violent clientele or do you think he will insist on an extremely high bail for Trump, maybe even argue he be held in custody because he is a 'flight risk'?

I wouldn't put anything past Bragg and Democrats at this point.

Better for trump to not put up any bail. Him leaving the country would be best for everybody concerrned. We could always arrest him if he ever came baack.

(Speaking of leaving the country....

When are all of those wealthy Hollywood assholes who have repeatedly said they would leave the country finally going to keep their promise?!)

When are all of those wealthy Hollywood assholes who have repeatedly said they would leave the country finally going to keep their promise?!)
You should spend less time worrying about what some actor might have said, and more time researching all the goofy shit you post, dumb ass.

You should spend less time worrying about what some actor might have said, and more time researching all the goofy shit you post, dumb ass.
download.jpeg-3.jpg
Crybaby.jpg

:itsok:

As much as you whine about how much you hate our country, It seems you would pack your shit and find some place you like.

DA Bragg doesn't usually attempt to prosecute many felony cases, and when he does it is said he doesn't even try to win. He is making an exceptions this time for Trump.

Do you think he will recommend a 'cashless bail' like he does for his usual violent clientele or do you think he will insist on an extremely high bail for Trump, maybe even argue he be held in custody because he is a 'flight risk'?

:lol:

NO!

They WANT, like the rest of us, for him to take the flight, a really long one, to a place far, far, away! :)

Funny the silly mages you conjure up in your silly little mind. Do you really think those pictures represent the average Democrat? Really?
Absolutely not - they represent YOU.

As much as you whine about how much you hate our country...

There you go lying and making false accusations again. I never 'whine about how much I hate this country'.

I served 35 years in / for the military because I love this country.

I just point out how criminal, fascist, treasonous the Democratszate and how much they suck.

There you go lying and making false accusations again. I never 'whine about how much I hate this country'.

I served 35 years in / for the military because I love this country.

I just point out how criminal, fascist, treasonous the Democratszate and how much they suck.
You whine. You're a whiney little MAGA/Karen who wishes he could be as tough in real life as he pretends to be behind that keyboard. Grow up Whiney baby.

You whine. You're a whiney little MAGA/Karen who wishes he could be as tough in real life as he pretends to be behind that keyboard. Grow up Whiney baby.
Well, I got an address for ya anytime you’d like to talk it over, soi boi….

Well, I got an address for ya anytime you’d like to talk it over, soi boi….
You bet. Why would I bother making an effort to meet you when your entertainment is available on the internet. I already told you that you can't blow me, so what would be the point?

There will be bail, it is the conditions of the bail which will be interesting. Somethings to consider:
  • Gag order on anything related to the case (it could be considered poisoning the Jury pool)
  • Not allowed to leave America
  • Not allowed to leave New York
Big loss would be Gag Order and confined to NY State...
Win would be Anywhere in US and no Gag Order...

I see Trump really struggling to abide by Gag Order...

Forum List

Back