Will Bragg Recommend His Usual 'Cashless Bail' Or Ask For Several Mil, Claim Trump Is A Flight Risk?

View attachment 771840
'I want the mean Tweeter to go away!'

And that is exactly why Democrats have been trying everything possible - criminal or not - to take down Trump.

They know he is a massive political threat and want to eliminate him as such.

Trump is right - it's 'Election Interference'.

Whether its attempting to strip voters of candidate choices by dragging out a large number of nameless women to falsely accuse candidates of sexual misconduct - as they did to Herman Cain - or violate Constitution, Law, & precedence to take down Trump, it is all done in an attempt to alter / interfere with an election by eliminating a political threat (candidate) from a political race / election.

DropMic.jpg

You whine. You're a whiney little MAGA/Karen who wishes he could be as tough in real life as he pretends to be behind that keyboard. Grow up Whiney baby.
Crybaby.jpg

Feel better now after your tantrum?

Why don't you grab your blankie and go take a nap - you're dismissed.

He will, all the way to the WH in 24….lol
He's not going to be re-elected j-mac.... It's loony toon to think he would be. He may win your primary, but as in 2020, record crowds will vote, to keep him out of office.... We don't want the traitor anywhere near the oval, ever again! He's Bad News! A Man of lawlessness!I

He's the bad apple, that spoils the whole damn bunch.

He is a really bad guy Easy, and unfit to serve us!

Thanks for that partisan, unbalanced, TDS-suffering opinion.

Oh, in case you missed it above...

YOUR WORTHLESS PERSONAL OPINION MEANS NOTHING TO ME.

There will be bail, it is the conditions of the bail which will be interesting. Somethings to consider:
  • Gag order on anything related to the case (it could be considered poisoning the Jury pool)
  • Not allowed to leave America
  • Not allowed to leave New York
Big loss would be Gag Order and confined to NY State...
Win would be Anywhere in US and no Gag Order...

I see Trump really struggling to abide by Gag Order...

Why would the biased court want to deny Trump's 1st Amendment rights?

Its not like he is going to influence the hand-picked Trump-hating jury.

Oh, but he might make Americans more pissed off about this corrupt partisan shit show than they already are....

We don't want the traitor anywhere near the oval, ever again! He's Bad News! A Man of lawlessness!I

...but you would gladly re-elect a proven corrupt, criminal, CCP compromised, TS/SCI document-stealing, influence / classified info-peddling, cognitively impaired, pathologically lying, vagina-grabbing pedophile...

...just to keep the 'Mean Tweeter' from winning.

DA Bragg doesn't usually attempt to prosecute many felony cases, and when he does it is said he doesn't even try to win. He is making an exceptions this time for Trump.

Do you think he will recommend a 'cashless bail' like he does for his usual violent clientele or do you think he will insist on an extremely high bail for Trump, maybe even argue he be held in custody because he is a 'flight risk'?

I wouldn't put anything past Bragg and Democrats at this point.

Trump will piss and moan for all he's worth.
The Cry Baby Loser will piss and moan for all he's allegedly worth.

This promises to be a fundraising bonanza among his weird worshipers, far exceeding the take from the Trump University and We Build the Wall scams!

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 11.16.34 AM.png

"I demand a full body cavity search -
going places where only Stormy Daniels has gone before!"

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 5.42.26 PM.png

"Send Trump your lunch money!"

Trump is likely to commit additional crimes and is a flight risk

Best to just lock him up

He is a really bad guy Easy, and unfit to serve us!

Yes like that evil rotten kid, who your child is starting to hang out with, that you wish would just disappear ...in to the sunset, and stop influencing your son in to doing rotten, devilish things....

This nation has paid an unforgivably high price because some people like you are offended by Trump and got your feelings hurt.

Really. Let that sink in.

Whoo! What a TDS ridden thread.

LOL....If Trump somehow gets out of the charges I'd be concerned that some of you unhinged high-functioning autistics might start opening-up your arteries. :laughing0301:

You bet. Why would I bother making an effort to meet you when your entertainment is available on the internet. I already told you that you can't blow me, so what would be the point?
Just as I thought troll...Now that we've established that you are responding just to piss people off, got anything of substance?

The Cry Baby Loser will piss and moan for all he's allegedly worth.

This promises to be a fundraising bonanza among his weird worshipers, far exceeding the take from the Trump University and We Build the Wall scams!

View attachment 771858
"I demand a full body cavity search -
going places where only Stormy Daniels has gone before!"

View attachment 771860

"Send Trump your lunch money!"
So while Democrats are already fund-raising off this you are accusing the GOP of and Condemning Trump for doing so.....

:auiqs.jpg:

Well, cashless bail wouldn't be an issue, since the general practice when dealing with a flight risk with the means to flee the country easily is to seize their passport and impound any private jets or seaworthy boats/yacts that they have.

A flight risk for a misdemeanor that has exceeded the statute of limitations anyway?

There are ACTUAL, violent criminals killing and stabbing New Yorkers every day. This political stunt needs to be dropped.

He's not going to be re-elected j-mac.... It's loony toon to think he would be. He may win your primary, but as in 2020, record crowds will vote, to keep him out of office.... We don't want the traitor anywhere near the oval, ever again! He's Bad News! A Man of lawlessness!I

He's the bad apple, that spoils the whole damn bunch.
Wow!....by "record crowds" we know you mean a record amount of cheating, so there is that..But, I would be interested to see what you really mean by "Bad News"...

While Trump was in office Putin never invaded anyone, unlike during Obama, or the drooling dementia patient...

As for "A man of lawlessness", that's the triggered you speaking....Donald J Trump has not been convicted of anything...Just because you type something crazy doesn't make the crazy true...

And that is exactly why Democrats have been trying everything possible - criminal or not - to take down Trump.

They know he is a massive political threat and want to eliminate him as such.

Trump is right - it's 'Election Interference'.

Whether its attempting to strip voters of candidate choices by dragging out a large number of nameless women to falsely accuse candidates of sexual misconduct - as they did to Herman Cain - or violate Constitution, Law, & precedence to take down Trump, it is all done in an attempt to alter / interfere with an election by eliminating a political threat (candidate) from a political race / election.

Uh, Please. You guys were never going to nominate Herman Cain. Herman Cain was the nice Uncle Tom you guys stick up on the stage every election cycle to pretend you are diverse. (See also, Alan Keyes, Ben Carson).

He got a week's worth of attention as you guys flailed around in 2012 to try to find an alternative to the Weird Mormon Robot you did eventually nominate, but he was never a serious candidate.

A flight risk for a misdemeanor that has exceeded the statute of limitations anyway?

There are ACTUAL, violent criminals killing and stabbing New Yorkers every day. This political stunt needs to be dropped.

Corruption by a president isn't a big deal?
Didn't you guys spend $70 million dollars trying to prove Bill Clinton lied about getting a blow job?

Wow!....by "record crowds" we know you mean a record amount of cheating, so there is that..But, I would be interested to see what you really mean by "Bad News"...

While Trump was in office Putin never invaded anyone, unlike during Obama, or the drooling dementia patient...

As for "A man of lawlessness", that's the triggered you speaking....Donald J Trump has not been convicted of anything...Just because you type something crazy doesn't make the crazy true...
You've been fooled.

The election wasn't stolen. Trump is simply a loser...

Just because he's been favored and spared his just due his whole life from his continual lawlessness, doesn't mean he is not a man of lawlessness.

Forum List

Back