Will AOC Testify that She was Sexually Assaulted at Impeachment Trial?

Come on, that would be hilarious. I'd love to see that!
Why would you think she was sexually assaulted at an impeachment trial?
I don't think she say she was assaulted during the trial. Come on, even she's not that stupid.
Oh.....I'm sure you would.
You're a porker, have you ever been assaulted? We'll keep this in the strictest of confidence, but I'd rather see her testify, true that.

AOC would do best to strip down to her bikini underwear, dance provocatively for the guests, then go around taking orders and serving drinks, you know, like she used to do before getting hired to work in government.

I'll supply the black light, strobe and mirror ball.
Everyone else noticing what the trump cultists are all about when talking about women?

I don't think she say she was assaulted during the trial. Come on, even she's not that stupid.
You're a porker, have you ever been assaulted? We'll keep this in the strictest of confidence, but I'd rather see her testify, true that.
Your projection is amusing...as always, Pudge.

Your projection is amusing...as always, Pudge.
OK, let's put it this way. Has anyone "knocked on your door"? This apparently is the new standard of sexual assault. Did they know how fat you are?

AOC would do best to strip down to her bikini underwear, dance provocatively for the guests, then go around taking orders and serving drinks, you know, like she used to do before getting hired to work in government.

I'll supply the black light, strobe and mirror ball.
Everyone else noticing what the trump cultists are all about when talking about women?
Western women in a general sense do not die like men do. And in dangerous jobs replace men who do not get a chance for those jobs because of quotas.

My initial instinct was correct.
What happens is millions die for all of this shit. But what do you care? You got yours.
I'd much rather that OP just not post such ridiculous messages, not really sure where the dying comes in. Perhaps you're responding to another post in your mind.
If I replace "deplorables" in any thread with any other group in gender, sexuality, race, etc. it is not liked. But "deplorables" is supposed to be the worst bad guys throughout human history. I beg to differ. Never in human history has a civilization spent so much resources to correct any wrongs. and we end up with many people replacing the real bad guys being mediocre as hell. And get the prize by being "qualified". But being qualified is not being the best. no matter how you sell it with massive propaganda.

Forum List

Back