Will AOC Testify that She was Sexually Assaulted at Impeachment Trial?

AOC should go back to tending bar. It is a noble job. She is not a leader of people.

Come on, that would be hilarious. I'd love to see that!

AOC would do best to strip down to her bikini underwear, dance provocatively for the guests, then go around taking orders and serving drinks, you know, like she used to do before getting hired to work in government.

I'll supply the black light, strobe and mirror ball.

Come on, that would be hilarious. I'd love to see that!

AOC would do best to strip down to her bikini underwear, dance provocatively for the guests, then go around taking orders and serving drinks, you know, like she used to do before getting hired to work in government.

I'll supply the black light, strobe and mirror ball.
And in the toilets Kamala can smoke poles for affirmative votes.

Are they still pushing this hoax
Presidential impeachment of a non President???Vindictive children
The bartender did work at nice places visited by successful businessmen who complained about her yapping about the unfairness of earning good money. It is also rumored but never reported by MSM that she was quite permiscuous so that will likely be where her bogus emotional fairytales will stem from

to strip down to her bikini underwear, dance provocatively for the guests, then go around taking orders and serving drinks,
Sounds a lot like what Melania did before being bought by trump. ( Me Lay Ya. )

Dolt your comment was on Melania Trump. Try and keep track of your own poop.
Where did I say Melania wasn't attractive.
You turned my statement into......

"Why do you dislike attractive women?
Oh, that’s why. "

Why did you do that?

Dolt your comment was on Melania Trump. Try and keep track of your own poop.
Where did I say Melania wasn't attractive.
You turned my statement into......

"Why do you dislike attractive women?
Oh, that’s why. "

Why did you do that?
It was in response to your negative assertions about Melanie’s appearance and conduct, Go play snowflake work salad manipulation elsewhere.

Forum List

Back