WikiLeaks has a surprise for Tim Kaine and Donna Brazile?

This is brilliant by wikileaks. The average American has a attention span of about a few hours....but by leaking stuff EVERY day that harms Clinton/Kaine it keeps it in the forefront of their attention span....when they behind that curtain to vote they are going to remember ALL of this corruption and lies and hateful things that were said by the dumbocrats.

Well, Wikileaks began releasing Clinton campaign emails last March....here we are in late October, and apparently the steady dripping has had a "devastating impact on Clinton, don't you think? LOL
Its spreading from Clinton to everyone involved in her campaign....I can only imagine what they find. I guess libtards are easily convinced. Media says polls they produce and conduct are legit...media would never lie eh?

The timing is spot-on.
People tend to forget important facts when it's time to make an important decision.

We can only hope the leaked emails remind/educate everyone about how corrupt the democrats are.
Whenever voter fraud is caught, it's always the democrats doing it. Why is that?

This is brilliant by wikileaks. The average American has a attention span of about a few hours....but by leaking stuff EVERY day that harms Clinton/Kaine it keeps it in the forefront of their attention span....when they behind that curtain to vote they are going to remember ALL of this corruption and lies and hateful things that were said by the dumbocrats.
I know! I guess that's why Clinton has been slipping so much in the polls... wait...

I know! I guess that's why Clinton has been slipping so much in the polls... wait...
While you continue hoping people are ignorant when they vote, I've been spending my time educating them. :)

Rigged polls by the Clinton Media Cartel...I bet if we checked the IQ's of a box of rocks it would beat the IQ's of a group of libtards.

I'm sorry, but this Wikileaks isn't going to do anything. Unless they have a picture of HRC raping a goat or killing someone, she is going to beat Trump. The Republicans screwed up big time this year.

While you continue hoping people are ignorant when they vote, I've been spending my time educating them. :)
And your wisedom has lead you teach people that Donald the clown Trump is the best pick to be president of the USA???! Are you mad?

Rigged polls by the Clinton Media Cartel...I bet if we checked the IQ's of a box of rocks it would beat the IQ's of a group of libtards.
So you think Clinton is in control of the polls? Really? How exactly does that work?

How about fox? Surly you wouldn't be dumb enough to suggest fox is in the tank for Clinton would you? What do they have to say about the likely hood of trump winning?

So you think Clinton is in control of the polls? Really? How exactly does that work?

How about fox? Surly you wouldn't be dumb enough to suggest fox is in the tank for Clinton would you? What do they have to say about the likely hood of trump winning?
ALL media is in the tank for Clinton. They know if Trump wins they are going to get sued for liable and their lies. No more propaganda they will actually have to be REAL JOURNALIST again.

If the leaks directly about Ms. Clinton have done zilch (which they have by every reputable poll), do you guys really think illegally attained e-mails by Wiki-Leaks about Mr. Kaine and Ms. Brazille will do anything?

ALL media is in the tank for Clinton. They know if Trump wins they are going to get sued for liable and their lies. No more propaganda they will actually have to be REAL JOURNALIST again.

ALL MEDIA!!!!

did that sound as dumb in you’re head as it is on the screen?

It's about damn time people see how corrupt the democrats are. They've been getting away with their BS for years.

I used to think this way.

The problem is that the rank and file view corruption as "clever" and honesty as "being chumps."

People like G5000 or rdean don't follow Hillary because they are ignorant of what a crook she is; quite the opposite. They follow her BECAUSE of what a crook she is. Her complete lack of ethics and integrity mirror their own utter lack of a moral compass.

I'm struggling to find some compassion for right wingers' desperation......Can't come up with any yet.

So gnat, obviously you have no problem with the criminal acts of Hillary Clinton. Do you view those who don't cheat others as "chumps?" Do you see those who follow laws and have integrity as "fools" who deserve to be fleeced by those like you?

Does Hillary in fact exactly match your own (lack of) ethical code?

Well, Wikileaks began releasing Clinton campaign emails last March....here we are in late October, and apparently the steady dripping has had a "devastating impact on Clinton, don't you think? LOL

Crime offends those who have a moral and ethical aversion to crime. democrats cheer crime and fraud, as long as it is against people other than themselves. You personally would steal anything if you could get away with it, right? And you actually admire Hillary for getting away with treason, you see it as super smart, right?

An appeal to ethics only works with people who have ethics, it is destined to fail with people like you, gnat.

Look I don't like the fact that Trump can make millions upon millions of dollars today and not pay taxes, but as he has pointed out, Hillary was in a position for years to change the laws so he couldn't do that, but she never did because she is a puppet to the rich and she wasn't going to bite the hand that feeds her. And despite what she says now, she won't change once elected President.

Forum List

Back