WikiLeaks has a surprise for Tim Kaine and Donna Brazile?

Clinton is getting hammered by WikiLeaks. What's up next? Tim Kaine and Donna Brazile.

WikiLeaks on Twitter

Brazile already complained that she's being persicutified.

Donna Brazile Claims She's Being 'Persecuted' When Megyn Kelly Brings Up WikiLeaks Email
Only a matter of time before she starts using the woman card

Actually, that isn't a woman card, that's a wad of greenbacks she slipped under the table to Mrs. Brazile.

do you think she's been getting the wikileaks in advance before they're released to the public? well, whatever this surprize is, i hope it sounds like this...

now, if it seems strange or off topic, consider what wikileaks is and what the movie brazil is about. i just don't like spoilers.

I'm struggling to find some compassion for right wingers' desperation......Can't come up with any yet.
Desperation for what?

You're nervous this will ruin the general election for them while the rest of us are enjoying the slow and steady stream of corruption being exposed. Has nothing to do with any of us looking for a "gotcha" on Clinton. It just so happens she's a part of the corruption and is suffering from the collateral damage.

This is brilliant by wikileaks. The average American has a attention span of about a few hours....but by leaking stuff EVERY day that harms Clinton/Kaine it keeps it in the forefront of their attention span....when they behind that curtain to vote they are going to remember ALL of this corruption and lies and hateful things that were said by the dumbocrats.

This is brilliant by wikileaks. The average American has a attention span of about a few hours....but by leaking stuff EVERY day that harms Clinton/Kaine it keeps it in the forefront of their attention span....when they behind that curtain to vote they are going to remember ALL of this corruption and lies and hateful things that were said by the dumbocrats.

Well, Wikileaks began releasing Clinton campaign emails last March....here we are in late October, and apparently the steady dripping has had a "devastating impact on Clinton, don't you think? LOL

Forum List

Back