Wikileaks Bombshell: Guccifer 2.0 Admits “Seth” Rich Was DNC Leaker

Yeah like a guy that brags about beating women and who many on this forum thinks is a stolen valor idiot...

Never beat a woman or paid any attention to little queers calling me a phony on a message board...you'd never try that in person.

OK, I'LL PLAY this bull crud game of yours....

The Russians or Roger Stone on Trump's team killed him, the DNC, Hillary, Podesta etc needed him alive, to rat on who put him up to it....

:rolleyes:

If he was the leaker, NO ONE ON THE LEFT needed this guy dead...we needed him ALIVE, you stupid stupid stupid idiots....

Another thing.... Seth Rich was DEAD as a door nail, months and months before the Podesta emails were dumped by wiki leaks...

AND the reason the thieves stole nothing, is because the police were less than a block away when the murder was committed and there at the scene within a couple of minutes

Muggers rarely kill a mark unless he resists. Pistol shots in a downtown area at night sound like thunder so a mugger of any repute wouldn't chance arrest. Rich was shot in the back....muggers don't shoot fleeing marks....they slink off to find a target they can get close enough to to rob. The Rich murder was anything but a mugging gone wrong...he was hunted and shot. I believe there were two men seen on a grainy video surveillance video...were they Team Clinton, or somebody he'd pissed off or owed money to? mistaken identity? Who knows.
More than that.

Rich gave a trove of information to wikileaks. But he wanted to do the right thing. He made an appointment with the FBI. They did not want him coming during regular hours. They made this early morning appointment and told him to walk. It wasn't far. The car had GPS with memory and couldn't be trusted.

If true this is actually quite frightening.

Yeah like a guy that brags about beating women and who many on this forum thinks is a stolen valor idiot...

Never beat a woman or paid any attention to little queers calling me a phony on a message board...you'd never try that in person.

You did admit to beating a woman and bragged about it. And yes, after what you have said, I would say it to you in person. Threatening me on a message board doesn't change that.

So, now that we got that out of the way, you want to tell me again just how rare a gun shot in Washington DC is?

Shooting someone in the back of the head isn't an exclusive method of killing by the Mossad. :lmao:

It's not as distinctive as say... a group that disembowels someone and hangs them with their own intestines.

Actually Mossad shoots people in the belly. Lots and lots of times.

Funny how all the people are ignoring my post where I pointed out all the inconsistencies that have popped up with this latest development...

So did Gucifer lie the first time about hacking the server? Or is he lying now? Did he work alone? Or is he a Russian spy? Did WikiLeaks NOT get the information from the Russians... or did they get them from Gucifer who is a Russian spy?

Any of these goofs want to answer these questions?

OK, I'LL PLAY this bull crud game of yours....

The Russians or Roger Stone on Trump's team killed him, the DNC, Hillary, Podesta etc needed him alive, to rat on who put him up to it....

:rolleyes:

If he was the leaker, NO ONE ON THE LEFT needed this guy dead...we needed him ALIVE, you stupid stupid stupid idiots....

Another thing.... Seth Rich was DEAD as a door nail, months and months before the Podesta emails were dumped by wiki leaks...

AND the reason the thieves stole nothing, is because the police were less than a block away when the murder was committed and there at the scene within a couple of minutes

Muggers rarely kill a mark unless he resists. Pistol shots in a downtown area at night sound like thunder so a mugger of any repute wouldn't chance arrest. Rich was shot in the back....muggers don't shoot fleeing marks....they slink off to find a target they can get close enough to to rob. The Rich murder was anything but a mugging gone wrong...he was hunted and shot. I believe there were two men seen on a grainy video surveillance video...were they Team Clinton, or somebody he'd pissed off or owed money to? mistaken identity? Who knows.
More than that.

Rich gave a trove of information to wikileaks. But he wanted to do the right thing. He made an appointment with the FBI. They did not want him coming during regular hours. They made this early morning appointment and told him to walk. It wasn't far. The car had GPS with memory and couldn't be trusted.

If true this is actually quite frightening.
YES it is... Makes one wonder if this was a set up by our own intelligence services..

Who was privy to the information he was coming in? This is very concerning..

Shooting someone in the back of the head isn't an exclusive method of killing by the Mossad. :lmao:

It's not as distinctive as say... a group that disembowels someone and hangs them with their own intestines.

I'm just telling you what the people on here are saying... If it was really the Mossad... they would make it look like an accident with absolutely no way of being able to trace it back to them.

You did admit to beating a woman and bragged about it. And yes, after what you have said, I would say it to you in person. Threatening me on a message board doesn't change that.

As usual your cowardly insults and crying for a mod to help you when you get a response are noted. You'll never be a man acting like a teenage girl.

As usual your cowardly insults and crying for a mod to help you when you get a response are noted. You'll never be a man acting like a teenage girl.

Excuse me? I didn't call for a mod...I'm just trying to stay on topic so I don't get in trouble...

Only an idiot would continue to be off topic and try to act like a tough guy on the internet. :lmao:

So... again, how rare are gun shots in Washington DC?

Like with Vince Foster and others, the Mossad murders and then tries to make it look like something other than a Mossad murder.

The Mossad have deliberate car wrecks, especially in counties where Jewish judges dominate the bench.

The murderer claims to be drunk, gets 7 years... and is released in 1 month.

Like with Vince Foster and others, the Mossad murders and then tries to make it look like something other than a Mossad murder.

The Mossad have deliberate car wrecks, especially in counties where Jewish judges dominate the bench.

Please, I dare you, to show me multiple accounts of someone who is a drunk driver that kills someone. Involuntary Manslaughter with a DUI... out in one month? :laugh:

And no... not ONE example, anyone can do that, you need to show me 10 or more times given there is 326,000,000 people in the US.

Since W and O were both 100% sold out to the 911 Zionist Traitors, the truth there is up to Jeff Sessions to get out. Given how hysterical the left wing is right now, they know a lot is coming out....

Did Obama legalize murder against whites who didn't support the Dems?

Did Eric Holder give every Fed crime victim a political correctness quiz and then decide not to prosecute if the victim was not PC enough?

I'm quite sure that is coming out, as is what Obama and Holder did when the FBI told them in 2010 that Global Warming was a prosecutable fraud...

Will the Democratic Party survive Trump?

A: not clear - the leech class may have to re-assemble under a new name

I'm just telling you what the people on here are saying... If it was really the Mossad... they would make it look like an accident with absolutely no way of being able to trace it back to them.

I agree. This has none of the hallmarks of Mossad. It does bear the distinct odor of a person, or persons unknown, who KNEW that their actions would not be investigated. That implies only one thing to me.

Please, I dare you, to show me multiple accounts of someone who is a drunk driver that kills someone. Involuntary Manslaughter with a DUI... out in one month? :laugh:

And no... not ONE example, anyone can do that, you need to show me 10 or more times given there is 326,000,000 people in the US.

Not in Nevada. DUI involving death is a minimum of 8 years.

who KNEW that their actions would not be investigated. That implies only one thing to me.

.....Zionism.

The SAME reason why the 911 traitors were sure the videos of the Pentagon missile strike would never make it to the TV....

DUI involving death is a minimum of 8 years

I am not familiar with Nevada or the degree of Zionist control of Nevada.

In San Diego County, if you were questioning 911 in 2001, you are either dead or worse.... or you got out alive before the cops killed you.

Cowboy Ted is perfectly content to classify Foster and Rich as suicides....

Not in Nevada. DUI involving death is a minimum of 8 years.

That's what I'm saying... he is full of BS. I think Billybob thought you were telling me I was wrong. :dunno:

Forum List

Back