Wikileaks Bombshell: Guccifer 2.0 Admits “Seth” Rich Was DNC Leaker

OK, I'LL PLAY this bull crud game of yours....

The Russians or Roger Stone on Trump's team killed him, the DNC, Hillary, Podesta etc needed him alive, to rat on who put him up to it....

:rolleyes:

If he was the leaker, NO ONE ON THE LEFT needed this guy dead...we needed him ALIVE, you stupid stupid stupid idiots....

Another thing.... Seth Rich was DEAD as a door nail, months and months before the Podesta emails were dumped by wiki leaks...

AND the reason the thieves stole nothing, is because the police were less than a block away when the murder was committed and there at the scene within a couple of minutes

Muggers rarely kill a mark unless he resists. Pistol shots in a downtown area at night sound like thunder so a mugger of any repute wouldn't chance arrest. Rich was shot in the back....muggers don't shoot fleeing marks....they slink off to find a target they can get close enough to to rob. The Rich murder was anything but a mugging gone wrong...he was hunted and shot. I believe there were two men seen on a grainy video surveillance video...were they Team Clinton, or somebody he'd pissed off or owed money to? mistaken identity? Who knows.
More than that.

Rich gave a trove of information to wikileaks. But he wanted to do the right thing. He made an appointment with the FBI. They did not want him coming during regular hours. They made this early morning appointment and told him to walk. It wasn't far. The car had GPS with memory and couldn't be trusted.

The Russians or Roger Stone on Trump's team killed him, the DNC, Hillary, Podesta etc needed him alive, to rat on who put him up to it....

If he was the leaker, NO ONE ON THE LEFT needed this guy dead...we needed him ALIVE, you stupid stupid stupid idiots....

Another thing.... Seth Rich was DEAD as a door nail, months and months before the Podesta emails were dumped by wiki leaks...

AND the reason the thieves stole nothing, is because the police were less than a block away when the murder was committed and there at the scene within a couple of minutes

Muggers rarely kill a mark unless he resists. Pistol shots in a downtown area at night sound like thunder so a mugger of any repute wouldn't chance arrest. Rich was shot in the back....muggers don't shoot fleeing marks....they slink off to find a target they can get close enough to to rob. The Rich murder was anything but a mugging gone wrong...he was hunted and shot. I believe there were two men seen on a grainy video surveillance video...were they Team Clinton, or somebody he'd pissed off or owed money to? mistaken identity? Who knows.

A gun shot in a bad part of town in a major city...which this was, is not a big deal. You have probably never been in one of these areas to know that.

One of the prisons I worked at was in the bad side of Dayton, Ohio...and I was out doing a parking lot and outer building check in the middle of the night. I heard some pops go off that sounded like gun shots. When I came inside I reported it to my Captain... you know what he said? "It was probably gun shots, it happens all the time. Next time bring your ass inside because they may be shooting at you."
Rich was in this part of town often and was wise to these threats and was vigilant looking for them. Close proximity gun shot, with a small caliber, to the back of the head.. They knew what they were doing and how to do it. This was an assassination according to the physical evidence.

A gun shot in a bad part of town in a major city...which this was, is not a big deal. You have probably never been in one of these areas to know that.

One of the prisons I worked at was in the bad side of Dayton, Ohio...and I was out doing a parking lot and outer building check in the middle of the night. I heard some pops go off that sounded like gun shots. When I came inside I reported it to my Captain... you know what he said? "It was probably gun shots, it happens all the time. Next time bring your ass inside because they may be shooting at you."

Other than being in both Saigon and Hue during the Tet, I'm from Detroit ya little turd. I spent a couple years in west Phoenix during the Crip/Bloods war in the early 80's. If you knew anything about either city you'd know there are gunshot-alert audio systems that can pinpoint a discharge report within seconds....so just STFU.

Rich was in this part of town often and was wise to these threats and was vigilant looking for them. Close proximity gun shot, with a small caliber, to the back of the head.. They knew what they were doing and how to do it. This was an assassination according to the physical evidence.

He wasn't too smart... to not call an Uber and go walking through that part of town alone at 3 in the morning.

The assailants knew where the cameras were and how to avoid them. Another point that this was a professional hit/assassination.

He wasn't too smart... to not call an Uber and go walking through that part of town alone at 3 in the morning.
You don't know much about the physical evidence do you...

Best you stop now.. Your embarrassing yourself.

Other than being in both Saigon and Hue during the Tet, I'm from Detroit ya little turd. I spent a couple years in west Phoenix during the Crip/Bloods war in the early 80'a. If you knew anything about either city you'd know there are gunshot-alert audio systems that can pinpoint a discharge report within seconds....so just STFU.

Bullshit. He is in Washington DC which other than Chicago has one of the highest murder rates in the United States. It ranks #7 despite being home to some of the highest security measures there is... so stop the bullshit.

"Other cities who have seen an increase in the murder rate between 2014 and 2015 include the nation's capital of Washington, D.C., which went from a rate of 15.9 per 100,000 in 2014 to 24.10 in 2015,"

Most Dangerous Cities In The United States

What did hiLIARy know and when did she know it?

Conservatives call Liberals warmongers... while Trump fires missiles and threatens North Korea. Just stop.

First of all, I am a libertarian in today's political definitions. I do not support a major party platform which tells the world a foreign country should relocate its capitol outside of its UN defined border.

That the Dems claim to be "anti-war" yet have all Zionist warmonger leaders (including Hillary) is a legit subject in understanding why so many "in the way" of Dem kleptocracy get killed and why Dems are never concerned when they are killed like Rich.

The Mossad kills for the Dems, always has, always will.

And, no, I don't think someone who sits down in a park and shoots himself in the mouth ends up with no blood, no bullet, arms straight by the side with the gun still in the hand, and covered with one type of carpet fiber... so I don't think Vince Foster committed "suicide" either...

Your side has no respect for life except when it comes to dangerous criminals... who you just love and want to let out like Willie Horton.

Yes I do, and being shot in the back of the head is something that can also come from the victim seeing the face of the attacker and could identify them. I'm a Criminal Justice major that has had to study crime scene investigation...

Only a Leftist murderer would need more than 45 seconds to lift a wallet and watch...

However, there still needs to be an indepth investigation into Seth's death because of rumor surrounding Clinton, Inc.

Conservatives call Liberals warmongers... while Trump fires missiles and threatens North Korea. Just stop.

First of all, I am a libertarian in today's political definitions. I do not support a major party platform which tells the world a foreign country should relocate its capitol outside of its UN defined border.

That the Dems claim to be "anti-war" yet have all Zionist warmonger leaders (including Hillary) is a legit subject in understanding why so many "in the way" of Dem kleptocracy get killed and why Dems are never concerned when they are killed like Rich.

The Mossad kills for the Dems, always has, always will.

And, no, I don't think someone who sits down in a park and shoots himself in the mouth ends up with no blood, no bullet, arms straight by the side with the gun still in the hand, and covered with one type of carpet fiber... so I don't think Vince Foster committed "suicide" either...

Your side has no respect for life except when it comes to dangerous criminals... who you just love and want to let out like Willie Horton.

This thread ISN'T about Vince Foster.

...and you can't call one party warmongers and not get called out on it. And Republicans helped put bad people in power too. Have you ever heard of Saddam Hussein? Ever heard of Manuel Noriega?

The Mossad made plenty of money off 911 in the markets with "insider info," so no, a small wallet does not interest them...

I'm a Criminal Justice major that has had to study crime scene investigation...

Every picture tells a story don't it......^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lol.gif

Shooting someone in the back of the head isn't an exclusive method of killing by the Mossad. :lmao:

It's not as distinctive as say... a group that disembowels someone and hangs them with their own intestines.

This thread ISN'T about Vince Foster.

Yes it is, because both Seth Rich and Vince Foster show how little Democrats care when a Democrat gets offed by the Mossad for having way too much truth and patriotism to the US...

you can't call one party warmongers

Who says I don't call the post 1998 "Republicans" warmongers??? I do, but Zionism is the real warmonger in the US, and Zionism is in total control of the Democrats....

Rather, I am the leading truther here on USMB....

Yes I do, and being shot in the back of the head is something that can also come from the victim seeing the face of the attacker and could identify them. I'm a Criminal Justice major that has had to study crime scene investigation...
IF you had read any of the official reports and what was found, where it was found, and the fact Rich had no GSR on his hand but was found on the back of his head, in pattern constant with the use of a silencer. It all brings into question, if the second round into his mouth was a cover up for the assassination evidence they found.

This tactic is used by many organizations who want to cover up an assassination and is missed by many autopsy's done by those who don't know about it.

No average street thug does this..

And how do you account for the absence of blood and body spatter where he was found?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back